Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Will You Help Me?
  Yes!
  No!
View Results

Corpse_Bride_131

PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2007 3:08 pm
Don't give up buddy! Just go in for the kill and keep fighting until she's all yours. Just make sure you're nice. lol. whee  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2007 3:22 pm
Wow she pretty much sumed it up there...  

Ham-Kun

5,900 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Tycoon 200

trampyre

PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2007 4:15 pm
Wow, everyone's given such thoughtful replies!!!

Here's what i think...it's possible she might already know you like her. Girls sometimes can see these things, especially if you have been really nice and helpful to her whenever she's been in distress, a lot of girls (sometimes mistakenly, I might add) will interpret this as having "feelings" for them.

I agree with everyone's advice above, but let me explain a bit more. I think you need to keep bring her friend, being nice, caring, etc... but remember that doing too much "caring" for someone who has feelings invested elsewhere can lead to resentment. Therefore, it's important for you to go out with your other friends, have lots of fun, and try not to obsess to much about her. Infatuation can be a powerful drug, but if you ever get rejected, it could mean you feel negatively towards her (I went through that recently myself =P).

On the other hand, it could be that she really does like you, but doesn't know what to do with those feelings. I remember when I was younger, I used to feel guilty about having feelings for more than one person at a time. But in that case I still recommend not telling her how you feel, because she's in the relationship, and because you have to protect *your* heart. More or less what other people said, but I hope it helps!! blaugh

Good luck! 3nodding  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2007 11:17 pm
trampyre
I agree with everyone's advice above, but let me explain a bit more. I think you need to keep bring her friend, being nice, caring, etc... but remember that doing too much "caring" for someone who has feelings invested elsewhere can lead to resentment. Therefore, it's important for you to go out with your other friends, have lots of fun, and try not to obsess to much about her. Infatuation can be a powerful drug, but if you ever get rejected, it could mean you feel negatively towards her (I went through that recently myself =P).

That's an extremely good point. If you can distract yourself and spend time with other friends, it'll make life easier for you as well as making her feel less pressured.  

Veruniel
Crew

nightwing773

PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2007 6:17 pm
well, keep trying, but don't try to break them up, you'll in the end feel worse about yourself.Be there for her, be polite, maybe hint that you like her, like when she makes you laugh or smile, maybe a light touch on the arm, don't sit too close to her, he boyfriend will be angry,at both of you. help her out with little things, and be the sholder to cry on, find out things about her, know her better than she thinks you do, take hints from her words, things she wants and everything, her posture. How she acts towards you, work with what you have.

and if you do date, please, before you do it if you are good enough friends by this time to want to keep it that way, promise to her, that if you break up, you will still be her friend, even if she doesn't want you to be. believe me, it will make her trust you, or rely on you more. a lifeline, just be prepared for the responsibility it holds. I'm a lifeline for 6 people right now, it's a big challenge.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2007 6:41 pm
hamchuckles
Wow she pretty much sumed it up there...

hehe.........  

Corpse_Bride_131

rosalind_spencer

PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2007 6:56 pm
if she is the right girl for you she will come around. there is a guy at school i like and i have been waiting fo more than a year...just be hopeful, she will someday see that there is someone right in front of her that loves her for who she is.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 09, 2007 4:57 pm
Darkness Is My Life's Blood

she already knows I like her, the problem was not that, the problem was getting her away from that a*****e of a BF she has -_- and getting her with a guy who will treat her right, may be me, may be the guy across the street so long as she is happy and not abused or mis treated I'm happy.

Light Is My Deaths Curse

Dante Omura

Dante Omura

PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2007 1:48 pm
Darkness Is My Life's Blood

Everyones kicked me to the curb! gonk

Light Is My Deaths Curse

PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2007 8:43 pm
A_Broken_Melody
Stolen Harmony
It's sad to say, but there's nothing you can do. Trying to break them apart will probably do more harm than good. If their relationship lasts, it lasts. If it doesn't, it doesn't. I know it's not what you wanted to hear, but if you really want to go out with her you're going to have to wait. In the meantime, however, I'd suggest that you keep trying to go out with others. Waiting and watching solely for her relationship to end won't end up with healthy results.

That's my two cents.

Edit: Damn typos...

I agree. If you really love her, then you would want her to be happy no matter who she's with (But I do hope things work out for you).

yes..i believe that this is the best solution as well...im very sorry..i know how i goes tough! good luck!  

Forever_the_child

~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces