Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Naruto Roleplay - Play as your favorite Naruto character or as your original shinobi!
Naruto...GO!!! (IS BACK AND BETTER THAN EVER...I think...) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 54 55 56 57 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Itachi Girl5

PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2007 3:12 pm
"Hey Sabrina -Chan thinks are finally getting interestung again huh?" Shizume said running towards Sabrina and backing her and Darz up. "This brings back meories right?" Shizume said thowing kunai at the ninjas. "But I still don't understand why the alarms went off. Darz go see what going on in the other classes." Shizume said charching at the ninja.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2007 5:28 pm
Sabrina laughed and said, "Yep, good ol'memories, Shizume-chan!"
She jumped back to her desk, opened it, and pulled out her sword. "I know Hokage said no swords in school, but hey...it came in handy, right?" Sabrina withdrew the blade and jumped back to Draz. "Hmm...Wait. Should we spilt up? Or go together?" Sabrina parred a blow from the sand's Kunai. Missing one and it grazed her right arm, making it bleed and ripped the shirt. "Heeeyyyy!! This shirt cost a lot! Watch it!" Sabrina grabbed a Kunai from her pocket and threw it at the Sand ninja that hit her, it hit him the arm.

Novatone

Itachi Girl5

PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2007 10:50 am
"Well you haven't changed you still get mad when someone ripps your new clothes, nice sword. I'll stay here you two go check the other classes I'll meet up with you later promise." Shizume said drawing her special wepond that she got from her father. "Well I guess I'll use it. My father Fire Whip." Shizume said drawing the whip. "Each time the whip hit someone it releases fire that torures and burns someone until they either give up or die."  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2007 1:26 pm
"Right." Darz left quickly to see the other rooms.

"Guess I'm here with you." Clar quickly took out two shuriken and took out the last two ninjas.

"You take the right hall. I'll take the left!" Darz quickly dashed down the left hall,...only to be cornered with 16 sand ninja. "So tell me. Why are you here? And what did you do to the village alarm?"

"We just simply took it out, along with the guards as well. And now that we answered your question, you're dead!" The sand ninja jumped and tried to ambush him, only to find a log in its place.

"If that's how you want to play then," Darz appeared behind them and grabbed his swords.  

viewtifulkye

Itachi Girl5

PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2007 2:06 pm
"Lets finish this quickly then go get somebakc up alright Clar." Shizume said whirling her whip at more ninja. "Well at least something interesting is happing I haven't been doing anything for a while, and Hokage-sama hasn't sent me out on any missions lately. How about you Clar besides this any mission at all?"

"Alright let's finish this quickly and I'll go get some back up and you help the others. Got it" Clar said

"I know already. Should we evacuate the school?" Shizume said wrapping her whip around two ninjas "Katon: housenka no jutsu." Shizume said holding the ninja with the whip and keeping them in place so her fire attact will hit.(mythical pheonix fire jutsu)  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2007 2:44 pm
"I'd say 'Be safe, Shizume-chan' but I know you can handle this with Clar." Sabrina said patted her friend on the back before running out with Draz.
Sabrina dashed to the right hall just as Darz had said. She checked each classroom and found they were empty.
"Hmm..."Sabrina said walking slowly down the end hall, hearing Darz fighting some of the sand ninjas. "Hehe...think you can hide from me? Well, think again." Sabrina threw some exploding tags at the wall and sand ninja rolled out coughing. "Well, well, lookie what the cat dragged in. So tell, me. How come the village alarm didn't go off?" Sabrina pointed her sword at one.

"We blew it up! We destroyed it, along with the guards." Sabrina heard from one of the men before she got kicked in the back and hit the wall with a gasp. She turned to see one of them staring evilly at her and laughing. "Laugh...go ahead. It'll be the last thing you'll do in this life." Sabrina leaped towards the ninja that kicked her, her sword withdrawn.

Novatone

Itachi Girl5

PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2007 4:48 pm
"Two down how are you doing Clar?" Shizume said whirling her whip at the two ninja. "I wounder what is going on? Why are sand ninja attcting? Don't we have treaty bettween us?" Shizume asked Clar.

"That's what I thought but something must've happend I don't know what but something is wrong." Clar said finishing off the other two ninja. "Alright that's the last two here you stay here and I'll go worn Hokage-sama about this." Clar said taking off

"Alright you better come back." Shizume said running towards to check on Sabrina and Draz. "Looks like they spit up. Kage bushin no jutsu." Shizume said making five shadow clones to go help Draz. "Ok, know time to go help Sabrina-Chan." Shizume said drawing her other best wepong her father gave her and her favorite, her fire elemant sword, which is able to send a fire ball any size that Shizume wishes at her oppant also like her whip it burns when it touches someone.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2007 7:21 pm
"Take this! Mizuki no Mai! Crescent moon dance!" Darz cleared his way through a handful of sand ninjas, but there were still some left. He took out a kunai and made the snake, horse, and tiger hand signs. "Nenshou Kunai no justu! Burning Kunai techinque!" The kunai ripped trough the rest of the sand ninjas and left the hall with blood stains everywhere. "I had nothing to do with this." Darz quickly checked the rooms. No one. *Where could they be?* Darz then appeared outside and scanned the area.  

viewtifulkye

Novatone

PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2007 11:01 pm
"Awwwww...Shizume-chan! You missed me beating these ninjas up to a pulp!" Sabrina said as she saw Shizume running towards her. Sabrina was gasping and holding her side, tiny scratches were on her face from kunai and shuriken she had missed with her sword, blood ran down some of them. "The sand...*gasp* were stronger then I thought, but I still won heh!" Sabrina did a peace sign and laughed. "Now, shall we find some more to party with? Or shall we find Darz?"  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2007 11:51 am
"Let's find Darz and get some abckup then we can go kick thos sand ninja butts." Shizume said "Hey Sabrina do you remember the last time I used my father's fire sword? I don't but I think it was during our last mission." Shizume said rubbing some medicine on her wounds than on Sabrina's wounds.  

Itachi Girl5

viewtifulkye

PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2007 1:50 pm
Darz quickly scanned the area, then thought deeply. *What's happening? First of, sand ninja come into the village, then they attacked the academy. Could they have attacked somewhere else?* Darz decided to go through the village and look for more of the sand.

"What's this you say?" The lord hokage asked Clar.
"Sand ninja attacked the academy shortly after we arrived. Shizume, Sabrina, Darz, and me were the only ones left fighting."
"Hmm. All right. Gather Shizume, Sabrina, and Darz here at once. I have a new mission for the four of you."
"Yes sir." Clar quickly went to gather them to the hokage.
"Do you think he's telling the truth?"
"If he is, then the sand had only used the treaty as an opprutiny(sp?) to gather supplies. They must be stopped at once!"

PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2007 2:20 pm
*Where is Darz! This is getting troublesome* Shizume said scaleing the area for him and Clar.  

Itachi Girl5

viewtifulkye

PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2007 4:09 pm
"There you are!" Clar stopped before the two. "The hokage wants us for a new mission. Where's Darz?" Clar looked around.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2007 4:13 pm
"We don't know he just ran off." Shizume said running next to Sabrina and Clar.  

Itachi Girl5

Novatone

PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2007 5:04 pm
"Wait, I know where he is! He went right when I went left so he should be down there still." Sabrina rubbed her shoulder. "Thanks for the medicine, Shizume-chan, it took the pain away, I feel as good as new...maybe I don't look it but heh..." Sabrina laughed and started running down the hall. She glanced back slighty as she ran "So, Clar, what is this about the Treaty? Did they break it?"  
Naruto Roleplay - Play as your favorite Naruto character or as your original shinobi!

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 54 55 56 57 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games