Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

EwYouNerd

PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2007 1:09 pm
Shikalee
EwYouNerd
Shikalee
Any way you can... shorten those? *sounding particularly rude*
I'm interested, so I'll read them later.

You know... I'd gab on about Shikamaru, since I DO read just about EVERYTHING about him... but he really is an enigma. He could react a few ways...

I won't get into them because either you'll own my a** or you'll be dead wrong about him. And I'd hate to be totally wrong about him. I really would. Though girls are easier, simply because girls have a goal to shoot for, and they have very specific ways of doing so... These guys (at least the younger ones) aren't so sex-driven, and I'm sure most of them would feel rather awkward.

I just imagined the funniest thing though. Reading about Temari, naturally I imagined her with Shikamaru. That part where you said she squeezes his a**, I imagines him like, falling and knocking over some tables, plates flying everywhere, a few gasps and hushes in the room as Temari like, blows a kiss. xd

See, the reason why he's hard to get is because I don't know if he'd play it cool or if he'd suddenly become clumsy... I also can imagine him being very stiff and unhappy in a restaurant. I'll make my decision after reading more carefully into female relations with him... He hates his mother... sees Temari as a challenge... thinks all the other girls are complete bitches, though after a while he comes to think Sakura isn't so bad, when she's not kicking Naruto's a**... Shikamaru is a really shifty guy, and something tells me he wouldn't do well in a dating experience. He'd feel out of place in a restaurant, and would want to chill at one of his favorite places with... her. Whoever she is. Temari? xd And I do know he isn't so dominant; that just shows in his personality. The girl would probably have to rear him up, not the other way around. His bottled emotions suggest that around girls, he could go Hinata and clam up... I'm not sure... I'd need to review all the chapters where he interacts with girls... Wow, that's most chapters, since he's NEVER fought a guy until HIDAN. D:<

Oh yeah, Anko is the type of girl to get REALLY drunk. She binges on food constantly and has an addiction to it. I'm surprised she isn't fat.

Nope, I'm not gonna shorten them ;D I like babbling, and now that I'm done with the girls I'll do the guys! Remember, it's all personal opinion, so I'm sure others will have a different view on this all. And hahah XD when I do shikamaru, basically we can combine his and temari's and see how that would go. I think if Temari ever made a move on him like that, he'd get out of his cool persona and suddenly get very very awkward and reluctant and tense XD
It was more of a rhetorical question, since my post suggests that I actually read them.

Yet you state it like fact. Why isn't anyone calling you out on it? xd Anyway, when you DO post about Shikamaru, expect a rant from me. Just because... well... I can't resist replying to something like that. I'll write my VIEWS, OPINIONS, and SPECULATIONS... (nice and big for Verd and Mofo to see) when I feel I am ready. I have a few ideas but... I need to check them, and back them up with facts.

I would not combine his and Temari's because... well, okay, I guess I would but I would also write about what he wants, and where in a date he would feel content. I have a pretty good idea what that is. :]

Well, ever hear of something called satire? Like those humourous astrology books that take a satirical outlook on how each of the signs would be on a date, even though everyone would obviously act differently and not fit a mould? This topic is a bit of a joke razz and I'm taking a humourous approach. Trust me, I could throw out 100 paragraphs on each character, and talk about what, most likely, their psychological wants and 'needs' (they're..fictional neutral ) would be, but uh. I kind of just wanted to sum it up in a little paragraph or two.

XD eh, I'm not going to debate with you on what you think Shikamaru would like. You can just state your opinion/fact, and it doesn't have to counter mine neutral It can just be separate in itself, since either way we can't be proven wrong or right.

Unless, you know. You go on actual dates with a little cardboard cut out of Shikamaru.

In that case, where can I get my cardboard cut out of Gai?  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2007 1:13 pm
Shikalee

You know... I'd gab on about Shikamaru, since I DO read just about EVERYTHING about him... but he really is an enigma. He could react a few ways...

I won't get into them because either you'll own my a** or you'll be dead wrong about him. And I'd hate to be totally wrong about him. I really would. Though girls are easier, simply because girls have a goal to shoot for, and they have very specific ways of doing so... These guys (at least the younger ones) aren't so sex-driven, and I'm sure most of them would feel rather awkward.

I just imagined the funniest thing though. Reading about Temari, naturally I imagined her with Shikamaru. That part where you said she squeezes his a**, I imagines him like, falling and knocking over some tables, plates flying everywhere, a few gasps and hushes in the room as Temari like, blows a kiss. xd

See, the reason why he's hard to get is because I don't know if he'd play it cool or if he'd suddenly become clumsy... I also can imagine him being very stiff and unhappy in a restaurant. I'll make my decision after reading more carefully into female relations with him... He hates his mother... sees Temari as a challenge... thinks all the other girls are complete bitches, though after a while he comes to think Sakura isn't so bad, when she's not kicking Naruto's a**... Shikamaru is a really shifty guy, and something tells me he wouldn't do well in a dating experience. He'd feel out of place in a restaurant, and would want to chill at one of his favorite places with... her. Whoever she is. Temari? xd And I do know he isn't so dominant; that just shows in his personality. The girl would probably have to rear him up, not the other way around. His bottled emotions suggest that around girls, he could go Hinata and clam up... I'm not sure... I'd need to review all the chapters where he interacts with girls... Wow, that's most chapters, since he's NEVER fought a guy until HIDAN. D:<

Oh yeah, Anko is the type of girl to get REALLY drunk. She binges on food constantly and has an addiction to it. I'm surprised she isn't fat.

That's probably because the things in the food she doesnt need goes to her breasts >.>...  

Pekora

Syndactyly

PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2007 2:13 pm
EwYouNerd
Shikalee
It was more of a rhetorical question, since my post suggests that I actually read them.

Yet you state it like fact. Why isn't anyone calling you out on it? xd Anyway, when you DO post about Shikamaru, expect a rant from me. Just because... well... I can't resist replying to something like that. I'll write my VIEWS, OPINIONS, and SPECULATIONS... (nice and big for Verd and Mofo to see) when I feel I am ready. I have a few ideas but... I need to check them, and back them up with facts.

I would not combine his and Temari's because... well, okay, I guess I would but I would also write about what he wants, and where in a date he would feel content. I have a pretty good idea what that is. :]

Well, ever hear of something called satire? Like those humourous astrology books that take a satirical outlook on how each of the signs would be on a date, even though everyone would obviously act differently and not fit a mould? This topic is a bit of a joke razz and I'm taking a humourous approach. Trust me, I could throw out 100 paragraphs on each character, and talk about what, most likely, their psychological wants and 'needs' (they're..fictional neutral ) would be, but uh. I kind of just wanted to sum it up in a little paragraph or two.

XD eh, I'm not going to debate with you on what you think Shikamaru would like. You can just state your opinion/fact, and it doesn't have to counter mine neutral It can just be separate in itself, since either way we can't be proven wrong or right.

Unless, you know. You go on actual dates with a little cardboard cut out of Shikamaru.

In that case, where can I get my cardboard cut out of Gai?
When I hear the word "satire" I always thing of the first dictionary definition.

the use of irony, sarcasm, ridicule, or the like, in exposing, denouncing, or deriding vice, folly, etc.

I see your idea of a joke. You're certainly exaggerating. What makes a joke a good joke, however, is that it contains some sort of truth. I mean, I'm sure a lot of guild members know I'm practically written a thesis about Shikamaru, and one about Naruto. xd They're somewhere about 15 pages long of babble. Now before anyone calls me obsessive, writing is one of my pastimes.

Of course it doesn't have to counter yours. I was simply telling you that it may, and that I mean no particular harm or scorn by it, but that I am very... well... picky.

A cardboard cutout can't talk back... *sigh* If only. Then I'd be hanging out with Will Smith and Steve Irwin. >_<;  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2007 2:17 pm
Juuyonbi_No_Peko_=3
Shikalee

That's probably because the things in the food she doesnt need goes to her breasts >.>...
That and she has a big butt. xd  

Syndactyly

Missing00

Invisible Guildsman

9,100 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2007 9:23 pm
after reading thse paragraphs I would asolutly lve going on dates with Ino and Anko. Rough sex and teasing are good in my book wink .  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2007 12:01 am
Ewyounerd, you and I both know Shikamaru would fart all night on the date. And forget to wear deodorant. LOL. rofl

And Kankuro and Gai would be the sexiest dates. You'd just look good going out with them. Yeah dude totally.

And Kakashi would be kind of boring. But I'd like, tell him that a perfect date would be to watch him make out with Gai.

And Asuma would just give me lung cancer.

And a date with Naruto would be like, douche mania.

And a date with Sasuke wouldn't exist.

And a date with Neji would be like, more boring than a date with a piece of paper.

And a date with Lee would be amazing and you'd never want it to end because he's just the best thing ever.

Did I mention a date with Shikamaru would be gross?

A date with Kiba would be fun, like Lee's.

A date with Shino would be like, I donno a nap or something.

ITS OKAY I LOVE YOU  

kimmiepoo

mofoslotmachine

PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2007 2:31 am
Nerd, I hope you know I LOL'd hard at some of these. Especially Tenten's. rofl

Kankurou would be the best date ever. He'd get you really drunk and then laugh when you fell on your a**, that jerk.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2007 5:25 am
Shikalee
Juuyonbi_No_Peko_=3
Shikalee

That and she has a big butt. xd

Did you realize that almost everyone that trained under Orochi was turned into an smexy thing?

Anko is pretty, at sight .__.
Sasuke...I think he looks more emo and prettier than the last time =O.
Kabuto...I dont know...I leave this one open in case someone has a fetish for these kind of guys =/.
Kimimaro, well, those dots on his frore-head, you CANT just ignore them ;O.  

Pekora

mofoslotmachine

PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2007 5:30 am
Juuyonbi_No_Peko_=3
Did you realize that almost everyone that trained under Orochi was turned into an smexy thing?

It's a requirement for joining Sound. biggrin That's probably why Orochimaru left Akatsuki -- they weren't nearly pretty enough for him, so he went to recruit his own village full of sexpots. heart  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2007 6:01 am
mofoslotmachine
Juuyonbi_No_Peko_=3

It's a requirement for joining Sound. biggrin That's probably why Orochimaru left Akatsuki -- they weren't nearly pretty enough for him, so he went to recruit his own village full of sexpots. heart

Or probably, Itachi was too smexy for him ;O...so he felt theatened and left to make his own village of smexy humans.

I think Orochi made a mistake with Zaku, Kin and Dosu...that's why he killed them =O.  

Pekora

EwYouNerd

PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2007 7:14 am
kimmiepoo
Ewyounerd, you and I both know Shikamaru would fart all night on the date. And forget to wear deodorant. LOL. rofl

And Kankuro and Gai would be the sexiest dates. You'd just look good going out with them. Yeah dude totally.

And Kakashi would be kind of boring. But I'd like, tell him that a perfect date would be to watch him make out with Gai.

And a date with Neji would be like, more boring than a date with a piece of paper.

And a date with Lee would be amazing and you'd never want it to end because he's just the best thing ever.

ITS OKAY I LOVE YOU

A date with Neji WOULD be boring.

But a date between Gai and Neji wouldn't be heart Gai would beat him up like the nerd he is.

Iawtp  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2007 7:26 am
EwYouNerd
kimmiepoo

ITS OKAY I LOVE YOU

A date with Neji WOULD be boring.

But a date between Gai and Neji wouldn't be heart Gai would beat him up like the nerd he is.

Iawtp

Neji = Superiority Complex =O.  

Pekora

Captain Verd

PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2007 11:12 am
Pank introduces the stunning Shakespeariaebaan play:

A DATE WITH NEJI

Neji meets you at your house. He talks to your dad, starts discussing politics and monies and property taxes and stuff. You go back to your room, take off you rpretty clothes, put on apir of jeans and tell dad you're going out with your friends. Neji doesn't notice. He spends the night exchanging stock profits with your dad, who suggests you marry him the next day.

The End.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2007 3:08 pm
Captain Verd

A DATE WITH NEJI

Neji meets you at your house. He talks to your dad, starts discussing politics and monies and property taxes and stuff. You go back to your room, take off you rpretty clothes, put on apir of jeans and tell dad you're going out with your friends. Neji doesn't notice. He spends the night exchanging stock profits with your dad, who suggests you marry him the next day.

The End.
..LOL.  

kimmiepoo

EwYouNerd

PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2007 3:25 pm
kimmiepoo
Captain Verd

A DATE WITH NEJI

The End.
..LOL.

neutral Then, surprise surprise. Your dad runs off with Neji.  
Naruto Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff