Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Sims Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for all things Sims created by Maxis/EA. 

Tags: simulation, god games, story telling, custom, Sims 

Reply The Sims Guild
You know what would be awesome? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Poll gold for you!
  <3
View Results

Greenzally

PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2007 10:43 pm
Penny Nickels
Yeah, I guess.
I also wish you could adopt the homeless neighborhood pets.

But I'm sure there is/will be some kind of mod for that eventually.

But you CAN!

You have to have a sim get their relationship with the stray pet to above 50, and there will be an aption to adopt them. 3nodding

PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2007 11:06 pm
Oh, really?

Well then I wish it was easier. xD It's hard to do that because you can't control when they leave and come to your house and you can't invite them over like you can sims.  

Pinny Nickels

Greenzally

PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2007 11:08 pm
Penny Nickels
Oh, really?

Well then I wish it was easier. xD It's hard to do that because you can't control when they leave and come to your house and you can't invite them over like you can sims.

I just use "maxmotives" to keep the pets and sim happy, and keep them interacting continuously. I can usually adopt the pet within a few hours.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2007 9:17 pm
Aruba Jam
hup123hup123slapslap
That would be cool, I don't know how many times I've gotten a different sex than I wanted or gotten a REALLY ugly kid..

Yeah, the Maxis defaults are hideous. I feel sorry for them. sweatdrop
[User Image]

i actually got a pretty good looking child the other day :3

`R a i n b o w

Captain Jenocidal

PostPosted: Tue Jan 09, 2007 2:08 pm
Aruba Jam
Greenzally

Yah!

For those of you who'd be interested, there IS a hack that allows you to put your kids up for adoption,
and there is also (if I remeber correctly) a hack that lets you chose the kids' gender.

Really? Where?

PostPosted: Tue Jan 09, 2007 4:53 pm
To your question: ThatspacemonkeyswilltakeovertheworldkillingthepeopleIhateandthinkofmeasagoddessthenturntheworldintoanime

seriously:
though I do agree  

goddess_oraorchid

FullmetalBeast

PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2007 10:13 pm
`R a i n b o w
Aruba Jam
hup123hup123slapslap
That would be cool, I don't know how many times I've gotten a different sex than I wanted or gotten a REALLY ugly kid..

[User Image]

I just made one of my sims reach the top of the showbiz carreer then got the home plastic surgery thing and fixed an adopted kid I had. Pretty nifty considering I've used it on many many sims so far. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 19, 2007 3:09 pm
Aruba Jam
Aruba Jam
Greenzally

Yah!

For those of you who'd be interested, there IS a hack that allows you to put your kids up for adoption,
and there is also (if I remeber correctly) a hack that lets you chose the kids' gender.

Really? Where?

No one's answered me.. lol.  

Captain Jenocidal

`R a i n b o w

PostPosted: Sat Jan 20, 2007 2:02 pm
FullmetalBeast
`R a i n b o w
Aruba Jam
hup123hup123slapslap

[User Image]

I just made one of my sims reach the top of the showbiz carreer then got the home plastic surgery thing and fixed an adopted kid I had. Pretty nifty considering I've used it on many many sims so far. 3nodding
[User Image]

Yeah, i use that all the time. But i usually just use cheats to get it sweatdrop
    & i you can only give plastic surgery to adults and up, right? so with adopted kids you can't change them until they're adults.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 20, 2007 2:03 pm
Aruba Jam
Aruba Jam
Aruba Jam
Greenzally

Yah!

Really? Where?

No one's answered me.. lol.
[User Image]

Search it on MTS2, or google it. I was just about to go to that actually~~ i'll give a link if i find it

`R a i n b o w

Lady Vina

PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2007 6:45 am
Well, since the child you get is the last one that was taken away by the Social Worker I sometimes make pretty children and kill off the parent so they get taken into adoption.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2007 2:32 pm
What if you've never had a child taken away? It's just random then? And what are the requirements for adoption?

Infinity-Nevermore

`R a i n b o w

PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2007 4:42 pm
Infinity-Nevermore
What if you've never had a child taken away? It's just random then? And what are the requirements for adoption?
[User Image]

I don't think there are any requirements to be able to adopt a child, unless maybe you had a child taken away recently. and yes, i believe it's random. but to get a child taken away, you either:
    don't feed them
    have them get bad grades
    kill off all adults & elders [i'm not sure if teens can live with children alone or not]

PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2007 6:04 pm
Lady Vina
Well, since the child you get is the last one that was taken away by the Social Worker I sometimes make pretty children and kill off the parent so they get taken into adoption.

hahahaha rofl rofl
The only kid I had taken away was cause the parents dies in a fire. mrgreen  

FullmetalBeast

Infinity-Nevermore

PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2007 8:59 am
`R a i n b o w
Infinity-Nevermore
[User Image]

I don't think there are any requirements to be able to adopt a child, unless maybe you had a child taken away recently. and yes, i believe it's random. but to get a child taken away, you either:
    don't feed them
    have them get bad grades
    kill off all adults & elders [i'm not sure if teens can live with children alone or not]
Also I think if you leave children home alone. I remember one child was getting on the school bus right after the parent left for work and I got this ominous message along the lines of "You shouldn't leave your children home alone. You shouldn't do that again." I don't know. My children have never been taken away. I know that my sister was playing and her child was taken away. She called the adoption agency and they said she didn't meet the financial requirements. That's why I asked. So she could get her kid back and stop bugging me.

The Sims Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff