Shikalee
Ismaru Windsoul
Shikalee
Last Messiah
tsukuyomi....by far the best
Yeah. Tsukuyomi and whatever Tayuya uses... MUSIC OF DEATH. D:<

"LOS FLORES DE LOS MUERTOS" --Adam Savage
Mugen Onsa I think its called.
I think you're right but I'll check anyway.

Well... there's Kichiyose no Ran which is those ghost guys... I wanna know what she did when Shikamaru's arm was melting off. xd

OH! It says in my Data Book... Mateki: Mugen Onsa.
Hell yes. That was so awesome. I think that jutsu would make anyone cry. xd
It has to hurt thinking that your melting, if it does that. I'm not sure what it does other then immobilizing the target.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2007 6:24 pm
Ismaru Windsoul
Shikalee
Ismaru Windsoul
Shikalee
Last Messiah

Well... there's Kichiyose no Ran which is those ghost guys... I wanna know what she did when Shikamaru's arm was melting off. xd

It has to hurt thinking that your melting, if it does that. I'm not sure what it does other then immobilizing the target.
Genjutsu feels real. So he probably felt an immense burning.

I'm not saying it's useful. I'm just saying it's kick a**.  

Syndactyly

Ismaru the Windsoul

PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2007 6:26 pm
Shikalee
Ismaru Windsoul
Shikalee
Ismaru Windsoul
Shikalee
Last Messiah

Genjutsu feels real. So he probably felt an immense burning.

I'm not saying it's useful. I'm just saying it's kick a**.
It is. As a bonus your opponent doesn't even have to know that you are around for you to catch them in it, unlike most other Genjutsus.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2007 6:28 pm
Ismaru Windsoul
It is. As a bonus your opponent doesn't even have to know that you are around for you to catch them in it, unlike most other Genjutsus.
It has it's pluses.

Silent approach. Making little boys scream while their arms are suspended. I'd hit that.

Tsukuyomi still pwns them all, though.  

Syndactyly

Ismaru the Windsoul

PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2007 6:30 pm
Shikalee
Ismaru Windsoul
It has it's pluses.

Silent approach. Making little boys scream while their arms are suspended. I'd hit that.

That it does. It does have a few downsides though, like incredably high chakra cost, the strain it puts on the eyes, and of course the killing of your best friend to get the Mengekrio ( I know I didn't spell that right).  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2007 6:45 pm
Ismaru Windsoul
Shikalee
Ismaru Windsoul
It has it's pluses.

That it does. It does have a few downsides though, like incredably high chakra cost, the strain it puts on the eyes, and of course the killing of your best friend to get the Mengekrio ( I know I didn't spell that right).
Didn't Kakashi get it without killing his best friend?  

Syndactyly

Ismaru the Windsoul

PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2007 6:49 pm
Shikalee
Ismaru Windsoul
Shikalee
Ismaru Windsoul
It has it's pluses.

True, but how he got his has not been explained.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2007 6:52 pm
Ismaru Windsoul
Shikalee
Ismaru Windsoul
Shikalee
Ismaru Windsoul
It has it's pluses.

I've been trying to figure it out all this time... Kakashi was depressed.. but he wasn't that depressed... he didn't go through all that much mental strain... I was starting to think it was an adrenaline thing.  

Syndactyly

Ismaru the Windsoul

PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2007 6:54 pm
Shikalee
Ismaru Windsoul
Shikalee
Ismaru Windsoul
Shikalee
Ismaru Windsoul
It has it's pluses.

I've been trying to figure it out all this time... Kakashi was depressed.. but he wasn't that depressed... he didn't go through all that much mental strain... I was starting to think it was an adrenaline thing.
That makes sence, another explanaion is that Obito was one of those few who are able to get the Mengekrio, and because it was no longer in the body of an Uchiha the Sharingan started to work differently then it normally would.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2007 6:56 pm
Ismaru Windsoul
Shikalee
Ismaru Windsoul
Shikalee
Ismaru Windsoul
That, or Obito was one of those few who are able to get the Mengekrio, and because it was no longer in the body of an Uchiha the Sharingan started to work differently then it normally would.
Mangekyou. xd

Who knows. Genetic mutation is definately possible.  

Syndactyly

Ismaru the Windsoul

PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2007 6:58 pm
Shikalee
Ismaru Windsoul
Shikalee
Ismaru Windsoul
Shikalee
Ismaru Windsoul
That, or Obito was one of those few who are able to get the Mengekrio, and because it was no longer in the body of an Uchiha the Sharingan started to work differently then it normally would.
Mangekyou. xd

Thanks for the spelling. ^_^

Each theory makes plenty of sense in its own way.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2007 6:59 pm
Ismaru Windsoul
Shikalee
Ismaru Windsoul
Shikalee
Ismaru Windsoul
Mangekyou. xd

No problem. I was starting to think it was painful to not know how to spell a word. gonk

Yup. >:3  

Syndactyly

Ismaru the Windsoul

PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2007 7:06 pm
Shikalee
Ismaru Windsoul
Shikalee
Ismaru Windsoul
Shikalee
Ismaru Windsoul
Mangekyou. xd

No problem. I was starting to think it was painful to not know how to spell a word. gonk

Yup. >:3
Its just pretty annoying. (I'm not all that good at spelling, so it happens often.)

Now, its time to think of more theories, each one making less visible sense then the last!  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 05, 2007 9:26 am
Shikalee
Ismaru Windsoul
Shikalee
Ismaru Windsoul
It has it's pluses.

We still got to see if he can use Tsukiyomi.  

Pekora

Naruto Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces