is harry potter a horcrux?
  yes
  maybe
  no
View Results

hellomandy

Friendly Codger

PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2007 10:53 am
I don't mean this in an insulting way, but I think that is a ridiculous idea. Sorry.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2007 5:21 pm
totally_adorkable
ok.. i totally think harry is a horcrux.. it would explain a whole lot. in the first book "voldemort" told harry that he could b great if he came to the dark side or whatever... and if voldemort put part of his sole into harry it would explain y harry didnt die... (because voldemort didnt try to kill him) and no one knows what really happened that night. u know what they say keep ur friends close and ur enemies closer

yeah i aggree w/ you..  

o_sugarsweetie_o

Lady_Imrahil

Gracious Reveler

27,400 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Alchemy Level 9 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2007 11:09 am
I bet that Voldemort planned to use killing Harry to make his last Horcrux, but I don't think that Harry actually IS a Horcrux. It would appeal to him: using a potential enemy, the one who has the best chance of defeating him, to aid in his ultimate defense...  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2007 9:22 am
i dont think harry is a horcrux. how can a person be a horcrux? i think it has to be an item. maybe we should all review the half blood prince....  

TheArbitrator

Noctis_Crucis

PostPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2007 3:20 pm
totally_adorkable
ok.. i totally think harry is a horcrux.. it would explain a whole lot. in the first book "voldemort" told harry that he could b great if he came to the dark side or whatever... and if voldemort put part of his sole into harry it would explain y harry didnt die... (because voldemort didnt try to kill him) and no one knows what really happened that night. u know what they say keep ur friends close and ur enemies closer

oh yeah, Harry is a horcrux. He just has to kill himself and everything will be all better.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2007 9:44 am
yeah... you need to re-read the books.... Harry cant be a horcrux, because Voldemort intended tokill harry that night, and I dont think thatt he'd want to be carrying around a dead baby as his horcrux. Secondly, If for whatever reason voldemort wanted Harry to be his horcrux, he never had the opportunity to preform the spell, it said that it takes a series of enchantments to make something into a horcrux... voldemort never had the opportunity... he probably wants to kill him to make his last horcrux... because it says that only significant deaths would be good enough for voldemort, and this is as significant as it gets. And if you all want to know what I think, I dont think that there are 7 horcruxes, voldemort only used that number as an example..  

LoveSnivellus

CuteLittleRin

PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2007 9:12 pm
froggerbabie
Seroph437
But why would Voldemort try so hard to destroy his own horcrux? ( If Harry is one)

A good point... another reason he would have tried to protect Harry instead of trying to kill him 3nodding
yes exactly.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2007 2:53 pm
Maybe not exactly a horcrux, but something akin it.
And if Harry is a horcrux, they will hopefully find a way to destroy Voldemort's soul within him without permanent harm to Harry. But I do believe something happened that night that connected Harry and Voldemort in an extremely profound way (other than Harry's scar).

SinsOfTheDivine

SinsOfTheDivine

PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2007 2:54 pm
CuteLittleRin
froggerbabie
Seroph437
But why would Voldemort try so hard to destroy his own horcrux? ( If Harry is one)

A good point... another reason he would have tried to protect Harry instead of trying to kill him 3nodding
yes exactly.

Because Voldemort did not notice that R.A.B in fact stole and may have destroyed one of his horcruxes, it is very likely that he cannot sense them, which would mean he has no idea Harry is a Horcrux.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2007 2:57 pm
TheArbitrator
i dont think harry is a horcrux. how can a person be a horcrux? i think it has to be an item. maybe we should all review the half blood prince....

Not nessesarily, Dumbledore said that he believes Nagini may be one of Voldemort's Horcruxes. Even if Dumbledore is wrong, the fact that he had reason to believe it means that it is possible.

SinsOfTheDivine

tvkid2471

PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2007 1:49 pm
there is no way that Harry can be a horcrux and i will tell you why....Harry needs to get rid of all the horcrux's before defeat the bodily soul inside the physical form of Voldemort......since Harry has to be the final one to verse Voldemort and in order to do that he has to break all the horcux's then if Harry was a horcrux he wouyld have to kill himself before going after Voldemort which is impossible  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2007 3:19 pm
totally_adorkable

Interesting idea but JK Rowling says no. I think its actually on her main website...  

Lady_Imrahil

Gracious Reveler

27,400 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Alchemy Level 9 100

LoveSnivellus

PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2007 10:27 pm
yeah... he cant be  
PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2007 11:51 pm
froggerbabie
Seroph437

Yeah although it is a possibility I'm now officially confused.  

n o n n i e t he p o n y

Sparkly Fairy

xXBunnyPrincessXx

PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2007 9:29 pm
well, maybe cuz look at the first book: the sorting hat told harry that he could be a great dark wizard and would be best if they put him in slytherin, he survived the Avada Kedavra curse of voldemort... neutral neutral neutral neutral  
The Order of the Phoenix: A Harry Potter Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff