Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Sims Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for all things Sims created by Maxis/EA. 

Tags: simulation, god games, story telling, custom, Sims 

Reply The Sims (Original)
Wow, TS1 is harder than I remembered.....O_o Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

goddess_oraorchid

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 6:21 pm
.xevilpenguinx.
Yeah, the sims 1 is harder, 'cuse there are less cheats you can use.

peh.
No that's not it it's because the needs run out extremly fast by the time you get one up the rest are down.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 12:21 pm
I tried to pay TS1 the other day and found myself trying to rotate the camera like in TS2.

It really got on my nerves, not being able to rotate 360, and zoom in really close.  

Children for dinner

Royaca

4,650 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 7:36 pm
Heh, a fellow virgo fan!
The only reasonable explaination is that TS1 isn't the greatest thing in the world, but it was before TS2 came out. Good thing I downloaded a cool looking shower that maximized all the needs. Kinda like maxmotives, but you had to take a shower to use it, and it doesn't stick. The main reason I don't play it anymore is that the graphics really suck, and it's rather difficult to control the camera. gonk

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 9:00 am
Royaca
Heh, a fellow virgo fan!
The only reasonable explaination is that TS1 isn't the greatest thing in the world, but it was before TS2 came out. Good thing I downloaded a cool looking shower that maximized all the needs. Kinda like maxmotives, but you had to take a shower to use it, and it doesn't stick. The main reason I don't play it anymore is that the graphics really suck, and it's rather difficult to control the camera. gonk

QFE! gonk

The camera's too choppy, and I sometimes get lost when I rotate.  

Noembelu

black_cloud14

10,275 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 9:29 am
I've really noticed that Sims 2 is easier than
Sims 1. I could never play sims 1 without having move_objects on and deleting your sim to maximize their needs. I'd have to do that at least once a day for all my sims in order to get anything done.

Wheras in Sims 2 I've only used maxmotives once, and that was when I had three babies / toddlers running around and parents trying to get job skills all at the same time.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 15, 2010 4:54 am
Well, thats the way I like it. Hard, but not too hard. I ALWAYS use the needs cheat. move_objects on sims 1, maxmotives on sims two, and testingcheatsenabled true on sims 3.

Its the ONLY cheat I use on sims 1, sims 3, and sims life stories. On sims 2, I don't mind using boolProp and fancy stuff. But I never boolprop relationships anymore, sims 2 is easy enough without it.

I play sims to make characters I end up having unconditional love for, build cool houses, make stories, and just have a really nice virtual world. I do NOT play sims to go to the bathroom, take a shower, and eat food.  

pinapplepielady

2,350 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Contributor 0

BubbleBl0wers

4,250 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 20, 2014 1:03 pm
oh my god after playing sims 3 sims 1 is SO difficult. but its cool how their personality affected how much fun or socializing they could have. but its definitely sooo annoying. ninja  
The Sims (Original)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff