Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

GOOD OR BAD?
  GOOD
  BAD
View Results

aliamalfoy

PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2007 3:40 pm
ALL the harry potter movies are pretty good..

The only thing I don't like about them and i might not like in the 5th movie, is cutting out SO MUCH STUFF!!

xd  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2007 10:08 am
HaaaaveYouMetTed
I say: HOW CAN ANYTHING HARRY POTTER BE BAD!! whee whee
i know, right?  

RedRose07

Lilly1827

PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2007 7:13 am
Spoilt_lil_missy
Well, as I think that all of the movies (with the exception of movie 2) have been bad, I'm thinking this one will be as well. They'd be good if I hadn't read the books, but having read the books I know how much they leave out, and thinking about the length of book 5...they're going to have to leave a LOT out.

Agreed  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2007 1:56 pm
I think it`s going to be pretty gud!!!  

o_sugarsweetie_o

Lady_Imrahil

Gracious Reveler

27,400 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Alchemy Level 9 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2007 9:26 am
All the movies are fun to watch the first time around but I never like them again afterwards. This movie will be the same.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2007 2:22 pm
I hope it's good...they are cutting a lot of things out...I mean quidditch...(I think right)...that's like the best sport ever(besides soccer of course)...and us potter fans (the really picky ones) b***h about everything that's missing...or a minor detail...and yes I'm one of those...so this better be good...I don't want to be there in line standing for like an hour or so...for nothing!!! so lets just hope this is better than the rest...  

morbid_beauty

Aelita_elf

PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2007 2:44 pm
They made Daniel get a hair cut. I've seen the preveiw and it...well...its not the best thing in the world. But maybe the new director made him get it. confused  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2007 5:26 pm
I've read reviews and they gave it a B+ They said they really dreaded the fact that Umbidge had really drawn out scenes and things like that and I agree that Dan's new hair cut is really gay looking...I just want the movie to be out already..*sigh* heart sweatdrop  

Maroon Kalime

weesy

PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2007 6:04 pm
its going to be much better than Gof was, its going to be a lot darker than GOF much more like POA which is so far the best film! i CANT wait blaugh  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2007 4:51 pm
personally, i think its gonna suck. chris columbus did the best job, in my opinion. the third one wasnt so bad, but the fourth just dies. and from the preveiws ive seen, the 5th one is gonna die as well. they never rode brooms to the ministry! WHERE ARE THE THESTRALS???  

MarcyME

3,500 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200

hyrdatas

PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2007 5:50 pm
Mmph. I'm pretty sure it will be good, but that hair...

It makes him look too old.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2007 4:01 pm
I think it will be ok as long as it follows the story(mostly).  

Fleur Evette

[Hollow Point]

PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2007 2:03 pm
How can they get any worse? The third one made me want to vomit, and it did make me s**t my pants.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2007 3:15 am
I can't compare the movies to the books, or else they'll all be bad. When I think about it, there is so much cut out in the movies that my heart sinks to the pit of my stomach and I weep a little. I would love the movies to just be a little bit better... maybe a fangirl should direct the next movie. See how that works out. razz

But, as for movies themselves with no relation to the books, I think they're not bad. I mean, the third movie, whether related to the books or not, I was disappointed with mainly just because of the oversized weasel they tried to make a werewolf. God that thing was terrible. I don't know if they were trying for a different look from the usual stereotypical thing, but if I have any afterwards advice for them, it would be to stick to the normal thing because... that was God aweful. But, let's not rant about that because I could rant forever. The first movie was pretty good and I was pleased with it. Harry and Ron were so boyishly cute back then. The second one was pretty good, I enjoyed it. ... Let's skip the third... The fourth movie was great. I thought, for a movie, it was funny, thrilling, and exciting.

GO MOVIES!

nickjonas3lifebdsfsxf

SinsOfTheDivine

PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2007 2:29 pm
I really like watching the movies, because they help make up my theories for book 7. Since J.K.R. plays an active role about what is put in the movie and what can be cut, everything that's cut in not important, but the parts in the movie suggest that it is something of importance. Like the fact that Dobby did not play a major role in the 4th movie, we can pretty much guess he won't play a big role in the 5th movie or the 7th book.

The Order of the Phoenix: A Harry Potter Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff