Welcome to Gaia! ::

Craftin' - A sewing, knitting and glue kind of place.

Back to Guilds

Reply Craftin'
Mystery Knit Along Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Would you be interested in a Mystery Knitalong?
Yes!
76%
 76%  [ 20 ]
No!
23%
 23%  [ 6 ]
Total Votes : 26

Kaiza Yu-lee Asakura

Unbeatable Lover

PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2007 9:11 pm
ninja BUMP ninja  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 09, 2007 6:57 am
hyper_azn_girl
one question: how often will you post a new portion of the pattern?

I haven't decided yet i thought depending on the pattern every two weeks so that the slower knitters have a chance to get the first bit done that isn't set yet what do you think?  

sparklingbutterfly

kochi~mochi

4,750 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Friendly 100
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 09, 2007 2:46 pm
If it was a portion every two weeks or so, i'd be in. I don't have a ton of time to devote to my knitting, esspecially since i'm devoting alot of time to my sewing. 3nodding But with two weeks in between portions, i should have time to finish the current section before the next one is posted.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 09, 2007 2:48 pm
I'm game! smile  

YourAzureGoddess

Naughty Pants

Gothic Alice

PostPosted: Tue Jan 09, 2007 3:07 pm
As long as it's not too hard o.o;;.. I pretty much am only good with the basics sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 09, 2007 3:09 pm
Gothic Alice
As long as it's not too hard o.o;;.. I pretty much am only good with the basics sweatdrop

Yeah, now that i'm thinking - i'd be game provided it didn't have too much colorwork, no cables, pretty much just increases/decreases.  

kochi~mochi

4,750 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Friendly 100
  • First step to fame 200

Gothic Alice

PostPosted: Tue Jan 09, 2007 3:15 pm
kochi~mochi
Gothic Alice

Yeah, now that i'm thinking - i'd be game provided it didn't have too much colorwork, no cables, pretty much just increases/decreases.

Exactly what I was thinking  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 09, 2007 4:03 pm
Gothic Alice
kochi~mochi
Gothic Alice

Sounds like a plan; I can do cables, but that doesn't mean I can read the pattern for them. -_-;

(Man, it'd be cool to have everyone post photographs of the finnished projects afterwards, wouldn't it? To see the differences that people have made even while using the same pattern! XD Coolness!)  

Beboots

VP Club Freakin Justice

PostPosted: Tue Jan 09, 2007 8:40 pm
Beboots
Gothic Alice
kochi~mochi
Gothic Alice

Sounds like a plan; I can do cables, but that doesn't mean I can read the pattern for them. -_-;

(Man, it'd be cool to have everyone post photographs of the finnished projects afterwards, wouldn't it? To see the differences that people have made even while using the same pattern! XD Coolness!)

That would be a really great thing to do.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 09, 2007 9:21 pm
Maybe we should post this in the tutorial section when we do it *is getting all excited*  

gemini6184

sparklingbutterfly

PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2007 6:29 am
i can't do cables so i'm not going to do one that involves that....it will be knit, purl, increases and decreases that is all i'm good at right now so basically just basics.....hehehe basically basics  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2007 12:51 pm
Any idea when were gonna start?  

gemini6184

Kanhoro

PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2007 2:23 pm

well that sounds intersting but i think that it would be kinda hard, what if you forget a line or seomthing? well anyway i stil think it is a good idea thoiugh, i have heard of mystry present one where peopel send each other a present that they crefted or knitted to the other person, and then that person makes something and they get one hint frmo the sender and they try to add on a present to that and finally they send it to the thrid person who will recive the gift, and it gets passed areound so every1 can get a present.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2007 2:18 pm
Definately a supporter of the piccys of everyone's work idea.

It'd be so hardcore to see if it really looks the same no matter who completes the pattern. I don't have any other knitting buddies, so I'm not ever sure if I end up with something funny off a pattern.

Maer^ier

Crimson_Rose86

PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2007 1:39 pm
This is such a cool idea! I'll definitely give it a shot whenever you post the first portion. ^.^ I hope everyone posts pics when they are done, I know I will.  
Craftin'

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff