FullmetalBeast
goddess_oraorchid
adubbskthx
Aruba Jam
Emradrig
That would really suck if it happened in real life. sad

Especially since he died from a "suspicious pool ladder accident". sweatdrop sad

I actually resurrected the guy a couple days ago using the insimenator, and his aspiration was romance. Maybe he cheated on Brandi (since that's a huge want of a romance aspiring sim) and she deleted the ladder after he got in as revenge. That would be evil. twisted sweatdrop

I think the suspicious pool ladder accident is a little morbid, seeing as when you start playing the Broke family the little pool is still in the back yard. Which seemed kind of morbid to me.
I find it quite funny but I'm a little crazy

Haha, that's how I kill off my sims. Make them go swimming, then delete the ladders. twisted

So you really CAN kill your sims by leaving them in a pool with no ladder? I thought so, but I've never done it. One time I was at my friends house and she put her sister's sim in a pool then took away the ladder. But I had to leave before the sim drowned, and when I called her later, mr friend said she "didn't have the heart" to kill the sim. But before she took it out, the sim peed in the pool 3nodding