Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Sailor Moon Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for those who love Sailor Moon. (Big Fourum RP needs more players). 

Tags: Sailor moon, Moon, Roleplay, Anime, Manga 

Reply Home
If you could make a magical move, what would it be? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Useless Poll
  'cept for gold.
View Results

Nettie

PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2007 8:59 am
If I had any kind of move, it would have to be... glittery. Perhaps something along the lines of Venus's attacks, or even Sailor Moon's--I LOVE Starlight Honeymoon Therapy Kiss!
I am not nearly creative enough to come up with my own attacks!

PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2007 5:24 am

Go find a D&D player's handbook and read some of the spells!
:nerd:

Magical Girl BunnyWinx

Angelic Spirit

9,675 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Gaian 0

Moonlight_Shadow12

PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2007 11:05 am
I'm going to make some magical attacks for the girls in Wedding Peach the dolls in the picture are them as sailor scouts that I made.

Wedding Peach: Lovely Healing Flower Submerge

Angel Daisy: Tornado Flower Petal Dance Attack

Angel Lilly: Calming Love Heart Attack

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2007 10:37 pm
I'd want to do a Flower Hurricane (manga jupiter attack). That one was just cool.
OR I had "created" a senshi a while back named Sailor Io. She had this really cool one that I think I called "Volcano Bomb". She held her hands facing towards her in front of her chest (closely. almost touching her fuku) and interlocked her fingers together at the second knuckle. Inside her palms formed a very dense ball of energy. She then would rotate her wrists quickly so her palms faced out (fingers still interlocked) and threw her arms out straight effectively "throwing" the ball at the target. The ball would then detonate on contact. It just rocked.  

jovemako

Palixi

PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2007 7:50 pm
i don't know  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2007 8:57 pm
Sailor Seasons, she has the power to control over season that is around and can take part of that season and mix it with another.

like "Spring Flower winter" flowers would shoot out but they be ccovered in snow and frzee who ever gets hit by it  

Phoenix_17

Magical Girl BunnyWinx

Angelic Spirit

9,675 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2007 5:40 am
Phoenix_17
Sailor Seasons, she has the power to control over season that is around and can take part of that season and mix it with another.

like "Spring Flower winter" flowers would shoot out but they be ccovered in snow and frzee who ever gets hit by it

...FUN!!

PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2007 6:49 pm
Oh gosh I would love a Scout of the Earth that was supposed to be Darien's guardian. She would be called Sailor Magma and all of her powers would involve controlling magma and she could copy the attacks of all the others. Oh yeah she can talk to all animals on earth in their own native language. She would even be in charge of all the Scouts, even over Serena! Sorry, too excited but I actually have this in a pretend world. Now due to Darien and Serena being married I'm now Queen of the planet, too bad I really have no political powers other then averting some major wars. (mumbles under breath)  

the all-weird one

5,400 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Entrepreneur 150

luna_branca

PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2007 12:28 pm
world shaking XD i just love haruka smile or time stop from sailor pluto  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2007 8:34 pm
if it was a sailor moon move it would be mercury aqua mirage  

DJ homicidal

Home