Aventures Of Sonic The Hedgehog
  Sonic Underground
  Sonic X
View Results

The amazing taco

PostPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2007 1:35 pm
*dances to the Sonic Underground theme song on my lookup*
I'm loving the old school shows !!!!!!!

Sonic X was okay, but i couldnt get into it for some reason...I think Chris was my repelent...  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 24, 2007 9:44 am
I like SonicX the best, but I think Chris is the reason not many people like it. You know, some people think Chris is gay; I do, too. After all, It probably would explain a lot. lol  

karra-sama

7,750 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Cart Raider 100
  • First step to fame 200

Ryal

PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2007 8:04 pm
I forget the name of the show...but I really like the one with Sally and the Freedom Fighters ^^  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2007 6:47 pm
I liked Sonic Underground because of the instruments. He also had a brother, which is a green Knuckles practically and a sister, which is like Amy. I hope I'm right. I also liked the Adventures of Sonic the Hedgehog. It was when Sonic CD was coming out to on the PC. What's Sonic the Hedgehog series? I've never heard of it.  

LuckyMX

3,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Voter 100
  • First step to fame 200

LuckyMX

3,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Voter 100
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2007 6:50 pm
Sonic X is just weird. They have the people going out in space and traveling everywhere. It was nothing like AoStH or SU. He contacted with people after he teleported to a different dimension. The only good episode was the first and second if I'm concerned.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2007 7:48 am
ilike sonic x because it has good graphics and I understand the storyline. domokun domokun domokun domokun domokun domokun domokun domokun domokun domokun domokun domokun domokun domokun domokun domokun domokun domokun domokun domokun domokun domokun domokun domokun domokun domokun domokun domokun domokun domokun domokun domokun domokun domokun domokun domokun domokun domokun domokun domokun domokun domokun domokun domokun domokun domokun domokun domokun domokun domokun domokun domokun domokun domokun domokun domokun domokun domokun domokun domokun domokun domokun domokun  

ig006309

Puu-san no Youjinbou

Aged Explorer

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2007 6:43 am
Sonic, he really moves
Sonic, he's got an attitude!
Sonice, he's the fastest thing alive,
he's the fastest thing aliiiiiive,
He's the fastest thing alive!!!

ninja

Go Steve Urkel.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2007 9:52 pm
Itsu-Itsu
zphal_girl87
I'm a big fan of the "Adventures of Sonic the Hedgehog" series. That was the best. I used to watch it when I was really little. 3nodding

But I also enjoy the Sonic the Hedgehog movie. That's awesome! biggrin

You mean that one about the "land of the sky" and all that jazz? Besides the voices, it was cool.

Yeah, if it ain't Urkle, it ain't Sonic.  

takocos

Dapper Genius

4,275 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Mehndi Rose

PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2007 1:52 pm
Sonic X was my favorite, but I liked the others too.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 2:56 pm
I like all the sonics!! i used to watch sonic underground when i was little. i ould still watch it if it was on t.v, to bad they took it off!  

Aoyuna

CommodoreCatherineHagerty

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 10:40 am
I like the Sonic x stuff in both English and Japanese. I have been watching it on youtube a lot lately. I like the episode where Chris and Cosmo get captured by Black Narcissus in season 3. In the Japanese version apparently Chris gets stabbed. (<-- spoiler) I wish they could get the full episode up. I would, but I'm technologically impaired.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2007 4:33 am
I love all of the shows especially Sonic X!!! xd I really want to see the movie but it hasn't come out in England, cry Sonic isn't a big thing over here anymore. cry  

heart_made_of_darkness

Darks Angel forever1

Blessed Friend

7,450 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Expert Skill 150
PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2008 4:54 am
Sonic X is the best! smile  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 11:46 am
I love Sonic the Hedgehog and Sonic X. I do love my Sonic shows! heart heart  

General Lea

Interesting Conversationalist

10,450 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Contributor 150

Kaede Higuchi

PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2008 5:50 am
Me likey Sonic X the best. Strangely enough, it's mostly because of Chris. In my philosophy, a show isn't good enough unless it has at least one character everyone loves to bash. In this case, Chris. In Naruto's case, Sasuke. *Hits Chris and Sasuke with a metal golf club* YAY! biggrin  
7: Sonic the Hedgehog 101

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff