Maito Gai: IGNORED?!?! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Syndactyly

PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2007 4:38 pm
EwYouNerd
Also Gai has a really big p***s I thought I should add that.
Don't get me started on "the lump." gonk  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2007 4:40 pm
Shikalee
EwYouNerd
I'd like to get you started. wink  

kimmiepoo

EwYouNerd

PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2007 4:41 pm
Shikalee

Shikamaru is awesome, in my opinion. Yeah. He has flaws. But flaws make a person interesting. I happen to think what is currently happening with Shikamaru is great potential for growth. Perhaps a lot of growth. Too bad he's so close to dying.
Sakura is also one of my favorites, and I think she'd make an excellent Hokage. When she's stronger, anyway.

Well, yeah. But Obito was deceased, so he wasn't mentioned. Kakashi just made friends with Obito as he was dying. Before they were rivals; like Naruto and Sasuke. But in desperate times, friendship blossomed. I'm really depressed that it was so short-lived. Asuma and Kakashi were close. Closest friend Kakashi had had for years. Asuma told Kakashi everything. About Shikamaru. Kurenai. You know, all those things we're waiting for Kakashi to spit out. Kakashi really just doesn't share his emotions with anyone. He thinks no one can help him... He's opened up a little to Naruto, but no more than he has anyone else.

LOL. Gai WOULD look best in a speedo! Most of the genin boys aren't all that well developed... No doubt would Kakashi look good but I still think Gai would look better...

I KNOW. I hate it when people draw him all... GRR. Cute and stuff. His cuteness is the way it is. Take it or leave it. If you don't think is cute, you're not supposed to MAKE him cute. Then he's no longer in character. DUUR.
Now there's one place where I differ with you there. Though Shikamaru is usually very tense, I do on occasion like to draw him relaxed. I mean, if he holds his face in a fixed position all the time, it might stay that way.

I cannot RP Gai at all. I've tried. I got his basic character down, but when someone asked me questions, it was like, "Uhhh... SO LEE WHAT'S GOIN' ON?!" I understand how Gai's personality works. Certian things set him off. He's only serious when something REALLY bad is going on, or when he's talking about something that means a lot to him/he is passionate about. He'll cry tears of joy at great achievement. Tears of horror when a student of his is in danger...

Oh god. I don't want Gai to die. He's a great Shinobi. gonk

I guess. I mean, in Naruto, we don't have the HUGE EYE small mouth problem so much.

At first I was more wary, like when Shikamaru picked up the smoking, but then I saw it was temporary and thought it fit him more. A big theme in Naruto is accepting responsibility (which shikamaru is covering, even if it seems to make him nervous to be responsible for the life of others and he has a guilt complex that comes with being a leader), and that revenge gets you nowhere. I hope Shikamaru learns that with his current situation with Hidan.

And I know how you feel about people drawing Shikamaru as a bishounen. He's got spikey hair, a pouty lower lip, bored and tired looking eyes neutral and heavy eyebrow lobes from being tense and in thought a lot. BUT WHEN HE DID THE NICE GUY SMILE HE LOOKED AWESOME. It's what makes him him and he looks fine with it. I can't stand, as a Gai and Lee fan D8 when people like draw Lee with huge bishounen anime eyes and make his mouth normal looking and make his haircut shaggy and more skater boy than uh. Straight cut and dorky. And how people make Gai's nose smaller and his eyebrows thinner and like..give him blue eyes? WTF UH NO sad leave them as they are, people.

GAI WILL DIE JUST YOU WAIT.

"I cannot RP Gai at all. I've tried. I got his basic character down, but when someone asked me questions, it was like, "Uhhh... SO LEE WHAT'S GOIN' ON?!""

Lol, this is why I can never play Gai unless I have a good Lee, Tenten, and Neji. The poor dear can't really communicate with people his age on a casual level, only on a normal like..shinobi level. Oh Gai, you retard.

But anyways, as the topic says, Gai is raped and abused in fandom hardcore.

KakaIru fans like to turn him into some gross..retard thing.

Most people give him midievil down syndrome. sad Kakashi fans can't get over the fact that he's actually GOOD.

And uh, most people are in denial that they want to be boned by him.

Like Neji.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2007 4:42 pm
Gai is not dying. Shut up. e_e  

User_1426750

kimmiepoo

PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2007 4:44 pm
Warning- High Voltage
iawtr  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2007 4:45 pm
kimmiepoo
I wasn't talking about anyone in particular.. confused Just general fandom. ITS A FREE COUNTRY. *turns into mel gibson* FREEEEDDOOMMMM!!!!!!

Gai has done Kakashi. Ooooooh.

Yeah, Gai would look hot in a speedo. Hotter than anyone. Shikamaru is too scrawny for a speedo. I'd just laugh at him. :

Gai is the best character on earth. Kishi told me so. I was like, "Hey, Kishimoto, Gai is the best right?" And he was like "Yeah definetely." That's pretty much how it went.

Okay, I admit. I have a problem. I'm racist against bishounen. sad I try not to.. but... one took my lunch money in middle school... I hold a grudge...

Don't call me a douche. Please. It's like acid on my skin. It pains me and my ancestors. I just want to talk about cartoons.

LISTEN I CONFESS I JUST WANTED YOUR ATTENTION. Pt 2 Shikamaru is annoying to me, but he's not my least favorite. I like, really like him in the beginning. I mean, it's not even him, it's more of the attention he gets. I just find him a little over-rated. jk i think he's gay lol.

No but I seriously just want your attention. Because I.. *kicks dirt* Well... Aw, shucks... *blushes* Well, gawrsh, Shikalee.. I just like you...

AND HE's JUST BIG BONED AND ADORABLE *_* heart
Just clarifying.

Oh god.

WHAT?! D: Bah... guess that's your preference. I wouldn't call him so scrawny anymore... he sizes up just fine next to the others. Guess he finally started EATING.

Okay, jokes are cute, but this is a discussion guild. You've got to be serious at least part of the time...

Okay then... I don't see a problem with bishounen. They have their place.

Hey, if you think Shikamaru's a bishounen that's your problem... if not, you're not a douche. Simple as that. xd

What? I always got the impression you were mad about him and just insulted him so I wouldn't tear your arms off and beat you with them. Your jumpy back and forthness really suggests that you DO like him, but that you're messing with my head for entertainment. Luckily, I just stopped caring.

That's cute. You wanna know a better way to get my attention? Hawt. Pr0n. Oh wait, that's against the rules. Okay... Hawt... ALMOST pr0n. Damn. Looks like I can't squeeze anything past Gaia's rules. Oh well.

I'm starting to think you're someone's mule, by chance. D:

I've seen Kankurou without his costume he's actually pretty damn delicious. Too bad he has like, NO personality.  

Syndactyly

EwYouNerd

PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2007 4:46 pm
Warning- High Voltage
More on topic. Gai is often pushed to the side in fandom or just written off as comic relief. While he's actually very wise and an interesting character under all the eccentricism. People that try to claim Gai and Lee have the same personality obviously have not looked at the characters closer than their appearances. Which other than hair and outfit, isn't that much similar. But I'd argue that he's the best sensei and has the closest relationship with all his students, and the most disciplined team. Between Lee's sucking at ninja-ing, Neji's obvious problems, and Tenten's lack of existing, he really pulled them together well. heart

Gai's secret a*****e side is also very hot. Just saying.

Werd, forever and ever and ever. He's the sexiest thing EVAR. Asuma was a really good sensei, too, but now he's gone so Gai has no competition for best sensei MWAHAHAHA. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Best NF typo ever.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2007 4:49 pm
Warning- High Voltage
More on topic. Gai is often pushed to the side in fandom or just written off as comic relief. While he's actually very wise and an interesting character under all the eccentricism. People that try to claim Gai and Lee have the same personality obviously have not looked at the characters closer than their appearances. Which other than hair and outfit, isn't that much similar. But I'd argue that he's the best sensei and has the closest relationship with all his students, and the most disciplined team. Between Lee's sucking at ninja-ing, Neji's obvious problems, and Tenten's lack of existing, he really pulled them together well. heart

Uh... Gai and Lee are almost NOTHING alike. So I agree with you. They just have a common interest.

I don't know. I think Asuma was pretty damn close to Shikamaru. Closer to him than his father, I mean. For Lee Gai is like a father. For Tenten... well, she doesn't seem to bond with anyone. And Neji is far more bonded with the Hyuuga clan... Whether or not Gai is the closet to his students than any other sensei is arguable.

I will agree they are the most disciplined. surprised  

Syndactyly

EwYouNerd

PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2007 4:50 pm
Shikalee
EwYouNerd

I love the bulge heart  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2007 4:50 pm
EwYouNerd
Warning- High Voltage

Werd, forever and ever and ever. He's the sexiest thing EVAR. Asuma was a really good sensei, too, but now he's gone so Gai has no competition for best sensei MWAHAHAHA. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Best NF typo ever.
Though I'd argue that Asuma didn't have as much work to do. InoShikaCho started with better team dynamics than Team Gai. Who knows how he actually got them to work together.

Hahahaha. That team is so perverted. sad  

User_1426750

EwYouNerd

PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2007 4:51 pm
Warning- High Voltage

YES HE IS. ACCEPT IT OR ADMIT YOU ARE A FAILURE. ITS CARROTS. EAT s**t AND DIE scream *RAPES*  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2007 4:52 pm
Warning- High Voltage
EwYouNerd
Warning- High Voltage

Best NF typo ever.
Though I'd argue that Asuma didn't have as much work to do. InoShikaCho started with better team dynamics than Team Gai. Who knows how he actually got them to work together.

Hahahaha. That team is so perverted. sad

The entire team IS perverted. And you're right, though. Actually, Team Gai is always praised for its teamwork but in the databook XD outside of the sand team they started off with the worst teamwork stats/dynamics. And had more issues.  

EwYouNerd

Syndactyly

PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2007 4:54 pm
kimmiepoo
Shikalee
EwYouNerd
rofl Do you really?  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2007 4:55 pm
Shikalee
kimmiepoo
I wasn't talking about anyone in particular.. confused Just general fandom. ITS A FREE COUNTRY. *turns into mel gibson* FREEEEDDOOMMMM!!!!!!

Gai has done Kakashi. Ooooooh.

Yeah, Gai would look hot in a speedo. Hotter than anyone. Shikamaru is too scrawny for a speedo. I'd just laugh at him. :

Gai is the best character on earth. Kishi told me so. I was like, "Hey, Kishimoto, Gai is the best right?" And he was like "Yeah definetely." That's pretty much how it went.

Okay, I admit. I have a problem. I'm racist against bishounen. sad I try not to.. but... one took my lunch money in middle school... I hold a grudge...

Don't call me a douche. Please. It's like acid on my skin. It pains me and my ancestors. I just want to talk about cartoons.

LISTEN I CONFESS I JUST WANTED YOUR ATTENTION. Pt 2 Shikamaru is annoying to me, but he's not my least favorite. I like, really like him in the beginning. I mean, it's not even him, it's more of the attention he gets. I just find him a little over-rated. jk i think he's gay lol.

No but I seriously just want your attention. Because I.. *kicks dirt* Well... Aw, shucks... *blushes* Well, gawrsh, Shikalee.. I just like you...

AND HE's JUST BIG BONED AND ADORABLE *_* heart
Just clarifying.

Oh god.

WHAT?! D: Bah... guess that's your preference. I wouldn't call him so scrawny anymore... he sizes up just fine next to the others. Guess he finally started EATING.

Okay, jokes are cute, but this is a discussion guild. You've got to be serious at least part of the time...

Okay then... I don't see a problem with bishounen. They have their place.

Hey, if you think Shikamaru's a bishounen that's your problem... if not, you're not a douche. Simple as that. xd

What? I always got the impression you were mad about him and just insulted him so I wouldn't tear your arms off and beat you with them. Your jumpy back and forthness really suggests that you DO like him, but that you're messing with my head for entertainment. Luckily, I just stopped caring.

That's cute. You wanna know a better way to get my attention? Hawt. Pr0n. Oh wait, that's against the rules. Okay... Hawt... ALMOST pr0n. Damn. Looks like I can't squeeze anything past Gaia's rules. Oh well.

I'm starting to think you're someone's mule, by chance. D:

I've seen Kankurou without his costume he's actually pretty damn delicious. Too bad he has like, NO personality.

Kay.

I know. *jacks off*

Yeah you're right. He's hot.

But.. it's a cartoon.. I just want to keep it light hearted and not serious.. I forgot that this is serious business. I'm sorry.. it won't happen again..

No dude I think Sasuke's hot. Seriously. I just like to make jokes.

I don't! I SWEAR TO GOD I DONT.

No I think he's okay. Like, LOVED him at the beginning, then just started to get a little annoyed of him later on. But it's fun to make fun of him. He's an easy target, even if I don't mean it most of the time. I hope he doesn't hear me.

Of me? and you?

... crying NO. I'm real, seriously. I'm mofo's sister.

He has personality. sad They just don't focus on it enough. The sandsiblings are very interesting (to me, at least) and I think have AWESOME material for like, their own storyline. BUT THATS JUST ME. *looks in a mirror* No.. can't..... get.... SERIOUS. *punches mirror*

iloveyou. redface

This is Shikamaru. dramallama  

kimmiepoo

kimmiepoo

PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2007 4:56 pm
Shikalee
kimmiepoo
Shikalee
EwYouNerd
rofl Do you really?
*waggles giant Gaibrows* cool  
Naruto Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items