Reply Naruto Guild
IRL, lolz Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Captain Verd

PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2007 9:12 pm
If Narutoverse was IRL Aoba would be a senator and Asuma would be a woman and Tayuya would own a biker gang.

And um

Shikamaru would get s**t thrown at him in high school for being such a dork and president of the chess club and never changing for gym or doing any work so he ruins everyones baseball games and stuff. And they would call Chouji THE BIG ISLAND and Ino would never hang out with them normally.

And Sasuke would name his p***s MAGNUM and wear leather pants and be extremely faggy and he would be called Lil Gackt and Americans would find his lameness filled with lulz.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2007 9:14 pm
Captain Verd
If Narutoverse was IRL Aoba would be a senator and Asuma would be a woman and Tayuya would own a biker gang.

And um

Shikamaru would get s**t thrown at him in high school for being such a dork and president of the chess club and never changing for gym or doing any work so he ruins everyones baseball games and stuff. And they would call Chouji THE BIG ISLAND and Ino would never hang out with them normally.

And Sasuke would name his p***s MAGNUM and wear leather pants and be extremely faggy and he would be called Lil Gackt and Americans would find his lameness filled with lulz.

rofl rofl rofl rofl  

EwYouNerd

Syndactyly

PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2007 9:29 pm
Captain Verd
I'll have you know I'm in the chess club and--- OW!

No, really. I'm in the... well, was in, until people stopped coming (because Caleb and I won well... most of the games) and no one threw stuff at me, or Caleb, who you could say was the "president" since he was the champion...

Geez, stop that. You've described me in a nutshell. PE days I come to school in my PE clothes so I don't have to change... not participating doesn't seem to ruin the game... since we had like 12 Mexican girls who didn't do jack squat anyway...  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2007 9:34 pm
Kids played chess during commons alot. Mostly freshmen though, and they sucked. Although the psych teacher played with us once in awhile...

You probably have a bigger class than I did. Not participating on a team with only 8 people kind of ruined it for everybody.

SHIKAMARU HAS A p***s. You're out of the nutshell.  

Captain Verd

Missing00

Invisible Guildsman

9,100 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2007 9:46 pm
now I love huge crossovers and recasts so I think I just thoughtup one of the mot craziest ideas...LOST recasted with Naruto characters......Crazy, yes.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2007 10:07 pm
Missing nin Itachi
now I love huge crossovers and recasts so I think I just thoughtup one of the mot craziest ideas...LOST recasted with Naruto characters......Crazy, yes.

I'm doing an RP of that sad  

EwYouNerd

Missing00

Invisible Guildsman

9,100 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2007 10:14 pm
EwYouNerd
Missing nin Itachi

Really? who's who?  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2007 10:25 pm
EwYouNerd
Missing nin Itachi

LOL I thought of you.  

Captain Verd

Super-Frog Saves Tokyo

PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2007 10:55 pm
I think that Rock Lee would be one of the martial arts kids, like my friend. Values hardwork, discipline, and being an all around upright citizen.

Itachi could be one of those quiet guys that you see around the neighborhood. Then you find out that he had killed his family or selected victims one day just to see if he could do it.

Sakura could be the person in the freshman high school class who plans on being in the top 5 when she graduates. Then going on to a respected college and such.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2007 6:38 am
Captain Verd
Kids played chess during commons alot. Mostly freshmen though, and they sucked. Although the psych teacher played with us once in awhile...

You probably have a bigger class than I did. Not participating on a team with only 8 people kind of ruined it for everybody.

We had some pretty challenging opponents. My friends tried to act all smart but I fried their asses... sweatdrop Then I met Caleb, who, grinded me into hamburger.

It is true; my PE class was unusually large.

Please. rolleyes You think gender stopped anyone? You need to watch more TV.  

Syndactyly

Pekora

PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2007 6:46 am
Shikalee
Captain Verd

We had some pretty challenging opponents. My friends tried to act all smart but I fried their asses... sweatdrop Then I met Caleb, who, grinded me into hamburger.

You has p***s? =O  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2007 8:45 am
I see Sakura involved in a lot of school activities. Student council definitely. You know all those classic teen movies with the nerdy but cute-with-a-little-work girls with a little spunk. Always studying like crazy for perfect grades and keeping on top of all her clubs. Haha and all her notes would be organized perfectly. Ino would of course be the one to step in and try to get her to balance it with more of a social life.

Once she comes out of her shell and gains more confidence, I could see her becoming a politician or a doctor, sort of following in Tsunade's footsteps. She's a very strong female character, and Sakura would be nothing but successful in the real world.

I hesitate to say Ino would be a cheerleader even though I see her casted that way in high school AUs a lot. She's a very confident girl and obviously more social than Sakura, but I could see her on the volleyball or girl's soccer team. She's probably known Chouji and Shikamaru since they were kids, and even though they don't do much for her reputation, she probably hangs around them in secret. She'd have a lot of life dreams that would make her famous.

Shino would be that creepy kid that everyone suspects of selling drugs or has a hit list to shoot up the school next week. Most people probably avoid him. And he avoids most people. Except Hinata, the shy little bookworm that barely anyone realizes exists. Hinata probably wouldn't be the best student and struggles with a lot of subjects, but she tries. I also see her being trampled in the hallways a lot.

Tenten would be involved with track and field, along with Lee of course. Lee probably would have some type of learning disability. Like troubles with reading. Aw. But his hard work will pay off. Neji is very serious with everything he does ever, so even though he isn't a genius in the same sense that Shikamaru is, he's probably top of his class still. He'd have a very quiet friendship with Lee and Tenten, and other than that keep to himself. I don't understand why AUs try to make Neji some popular awesome cool kid, because he's neither social nor interested enough. He'd probably do yoga, bird watch, and try to become whatever his father was to make dead daddy proud. He'd also move out of his uncle's house the moment he had the chance. And one day he'd snap and beat Hinata up in the middle of the cafeteria.

Hiashi would be some well-known large influencial business owner or a politician/lawyer. Or part of the mafia. Hizashi was probably assassinated because some hit man mixed the two up. Oops.

Asuma would die of lung cancer.  

User_1426750

Missing00

Invisible Guildsman

9,100 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2007 9:05 am
Naruto LOST character sheet (in no particular order):

Jack- Saske
Kate- Sakura
Sawyer/James- Kiba
Boone- Naruto
Shannon- Ino
Jin- Neji
Sun- Hinata
Sayid- Zaku
Charlie- Gaara
Claire- Temari
Michael- Iruka
Walt- Konohamaru
Hurley- Choji
Locke- Shikamaru
Ana Lucia- Ten Ten
Rose- Kurenai
Bernard- Asuma
Mr. Eko- Lee
Libby- Kin
Desmond- Deidara

there arnt enough girls in Naruto....but I like this list  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2007 10:54 am
Juuyonbi_No_Peko_=3
Shikalee
Captain Verd

You has p***s? =O
LOL heart  

Captain Verd

EwYouNerd

PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2007 2:16 pm
Warning- High Voltage
I see Sakura involved in a lot of school activities. Student council definitely. You know all those classic teen movies with the nerdy but cute-with-a-little-work girls with a little spunk. Always studying like crazy for perfect grades and keeping on top of all her clubs. Haha and all her notes would be organized perfectly. Ino would of course be the one to step in and try to get her to balance it with more of a social life.

Once she comes out of her shell and gains more confidence, I could see her becoming a politician or a doctor, sort of following in Tsunade's footsteps. She's a very strong female character, and Sakura would be nothing but successful in the real world.

I hesitate to say Ino would be a cheerleader even though I see her casted that way in high school AUs a lot. She's a very confident girl and obviously more social than Sakura, but I could see her on the volleyball or girl's soccer team. She's probably known Chouji and Shikamaru since they were kids, and even though they don't do much for her reputation, she probably hangs around them in secret. She'd have a lot of life dreams that would make her famous.

Shino would be that creepy kid that everyone suspects of selling drugs or has a hit list to shoot up the school next week. Most people probably avoid him. And he avoids most people. Except Hinata, the shy little bookworm that barely anyone realizes exists. Hinata probably wouldn't be the best student and struggles with a lot of subjects, but she tries. I also see her being trampled in the hallways a lot.

Tenten would be involved with track and field, along with Lee of course. Lee probably would have some type of learning disability. Like troubles with reading. Aw. But his hard work will pay off. Neji is very serious with everything he does ever, so even though he isn't a genius in the same sense that Shikamaru is, he's probably top of his class still. He'd have a very quiet friendship with Lee and Tenten, and other than that keep to himself. I don't understand why AUs try to make Neji some popular awesome cool kid, because he's neither social nor interested enough. He'd probably do yoga, bird watch, and try to become whatever his father was to make dead daddy proud. He'd also move out of his uncle's house the moment he had the chance. And one day he'd snap and beat Hinata up in the middle of the cafeteria.

Hiashi would be some well-known large influencial business owner or a politician/lawyer. Or part of the mafia. Hizashi was probably assassinated because some hit man mixed the two up. Oops.

Asuma would die of lung cancer.

A lot of the Akatsuki would be in jail. Tsunade would probably have been an amazing doctor, but have her medical career destroyed by her alcoholism (NOT GOOD DURING SURGERY). Jiraiya would be a romance novelist, and Orochimaru would probably be into genetic research. Gaara would probably be very hated amongst his peers and a pretty big jerk, perpetually angry and depressed, and would need friends. Desperately. He'd have no Shukaku stuff sealed in him though, so his transit to being more social and kind could be easier with therapy. Temari would be butch and have a bunch of rumours going on about her that she's a ho, a troublemaker, or a lesbian. The last two are probably true. She'd also have awesome grades. Gai would be an eccentric millioniare who was a great rags-to-riches story biggrin his hard work would pay off, bigtime, but I don't know if he's the type to want to live in his riches. He'd build orphanages in foreign countries. Kakashi, even though he has a lack of motivation, DOES know when to get things done. He'd be a good businessman, me thinks, because of his lack of emotional involvement in things.

Sasuke would be institutionalized for his PTSD, and after that he's a very emotional and smart kid biggrin I could see him writing songs or books. He's handsome (canonly) and people would eat it up. Naruto would become an obnoxious movie star.  
Naruto Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff