Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:Naruto Fanclub:.

Back to Guilds

Tags: Naruto, Anime, Shippuden, Televison, Japan 

Reply Roleplay forum
a new batch of ninjas? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 58 59 60 61 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

blade striker 7

PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2007 6:53 pm
name: kibica dragonic

jutsu type: skilled at all,but master at lighting.

personality: kinda cakky because of his famouse haritige a clan soon to be lost forever do to him being the last of his clan.will take risk for friends.

past:will never talk about it. its a past that would give most people nightmares.

Haritige: at a younge age the kids of this clan are gaven a seal that protects them from the dragon demon in them. sometimes the seals break releaseing mass amounts of the dragons chakra out at once, causing great strenght,speed, and chakra( u can tell when he is possesed by the dragon by the shadow that appears on his right or left side on him.)( there is always a wierd shadow thing around him.). dragonatics have special armor with wings that look like fire. it controls there chakra so they don't waste all of the chakra they have.which is more than normal (waymore then normal))they lways have a pet dragon by there side which is because the dragon thinks they are friendly dragons.(no one knows why.)the armor also includes a tail controled by chakra.they have a very rare blood line tratie called shinobucu. (the eye is very much like the uchauhies blood line trait only more accurate and faster and more detailed )(lookes like shadingon only with 4 other puples with line darting out to the out side in a strate line.)

continued: now don't think he is invicible he is not he has weak spots i won't say so no one cheaTS and he takes risk and exposes those weak spots. he use is chakra to run faster then normel (like lee does basicly ) so there is a hint maybe something that disrepts chakra balence.

jutsu:lighting blade, choride shot, pulse fist(kinda like maltiple chorides only way weaker.), lighting feet,( a choride from the foot.), eletric shadow replication,and many more water and fire tecnices.

lookes like my avi.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 18, 2007 3:05 pm
is anyone there of corse not i win by default sweet.  

blade striker 7

Zell_Fire Ninja

PostPosted: Thu Jan 18, 2007 5:07 pm
wolfen ninja
over my dead, shuriken barraged @$$ you are!  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 18, 2007 5:10 pm
Zell_Fire Ninja
wolfen ninja
over my dead, shuriken barraged @$$ you are!

Same here  

Itachi Girl5
Vice Captain

Zell_Fire Ninja

PostPosted: Thu Jan 18, 2007 5:11 pm
Seir walked by the ramen stand.... *If only I had the money....* he thought. He walked past antoehr person with an extremely large bag.... *Big bag, means big bucks!* Seir reached into his holster and grabbed a kunai. He let it go and spun around becaus ehe felt another pressence watchign him. He didn't see anything.... *I'm going crazy* he thought resuming his theft plan....  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 19, 2007 1:43 pm
ok i gues we can start out on the last day of school and in like 1 week we get our first mission in our squads.* if you have any ideas on how to put everyone in squads and sensi's please send me a message*  

sorano_yasha_wind
Vice Captain

tetrapeptide

PostPosted: Fri Jan 19, 2007 4:31 pm
Kohaku walked to the ramen shop lazily.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 19, 2007 6:12 pm
Ryo wakes up late in the day. "I'm hungry....." He puts on his clothes and walks to the ramen shop and sees that there is one last seat in the corner. "It's my lucky day."  

Ryo-kun 89
Vice Captain

blade striker 7

PostPosted: Fri Jan 19, 2007 7:36 pm
kibica wakes up and feels like traning so goes to the woods to tranie.(yes no food)  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 19, 2007 7:57 pm
Ryo sits down next to a girl that looks extremely sleepy. "are you ok there?"  

Ryo-kun 89
Vice Captain

sorano_yasha_wind
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jan 20, 2007 1:45 pm
sorano walks to the counter at the raman shop and takes orders from the people sitting. she tells the cook what to fix and walks back out and chit-chats with her friends. cassie pokes her head out from the back of her backpack.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 20, 2007 11:12 pm
Seir walked by the person and slit through the bag grabbing all the Ryou. "sorry M'am." he said to cover his bumping into her. He walked over to the ramn stand and no seats were left. "Man, I should've moved faster...." Seir said looking at all the steaming ramen.... *My lucky day all right*  

Zell_Fire Ninja

blade striker 7

PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2007 8:58 am
after training he heads to the ramen shop for breakfest with his pet dragon named rexxy (i have no creativity.) following behind.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2007 9:56 am
Sorano walkes up to the person with the dragon. "how is ypur meal sir?" she askes polightly and cassie sniffs the dragon and quickle pulls herself back into her backpack. Sorano thinks happily to herself "today is the day we start our training with our new sensi's and we get put into squads."  

sorano_yasha_wind
Vice Captain

Roleplay forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 58 59 60 61 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas