Is full of s**t
  Is pretty
  Is An UcHiHa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111111111111111
  I didn't read the spoiler warning and I'm dumb :(
View Results

Syndactyly

PostPosted: Tue Jan 09, 2007 7:01 pm
EwYouNerd
Ibiki was trying to get information out of one of the Monks on Kakuzu o_O Not out of Danzou.

Danzou is a temporarily dropped storyline, and it's kind of hilarious. His storyline will most likely coorelate with the Uchihas and Kyuubi in some manner, so I'm sure he'll be brought up again. Not that any of us care.
AHHHH. Thanks. I totally got that part mixed up. *was too busy immersed in Shikamaru's drama*

I don't even know who the hell Danzou is. Anyone care to explain? I mean, I know he's that ugly dude who like, hired Sai or something. 'Cos Sai's like, "SAI, AT YOUR SERVICE *GIGGLE*" And I know everyone like Tsunade and Kakashi talk about him. But WHY? Who the hell... DX  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 09, 2007 7:53 pm
Because Kishimoto was like I HAS A GRATE IDEA and then he realized that he had too many storylines going already, and he could really use some more Akatsuki.  

attila the fun

Captain Verd

PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2007 10:21 am
Shikalee
EwYouNerd
Ibiki was trying to get information out of one of the Monks on Kakuzu o_O Not out of Danzou.

Danzou is a temporarily dropped storyline, and it's kind of hilarious. His storyline will most likely coorelate with the Uchihas and Kyuubi in some manner, so I'm sure he'll be brought up again. Not that any of us care.
AHHHH. Thanks. I totally got that part mixed up. *was too busy immersed in Shikamaru's drama*

I don't even know who the hell Danzou is. Anyone care to explain? I mean, I know he's that ugly dude who like, hired Sai or something. 'Cos Sai's like, "SAI, AT YOUR SERVICE *GIGGLE*" And I know everyone like Tsunade and Kakashi talk about him. But WHY? Who the hell... DX
He's Sarutobi's evil Hokage rival back for revenge.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2007 11:08 am
Shikalee
EwYouNerd

Yeah, like Verd said, apparently he opposed Sandaime too. He's also the leader of root, which is how Sai knows him.

I find this really hilarious though. "OMG DANZOU WANTS TO WORK WITH OROCHIMARU TO DESTROY KONOHA! WE HAVE TO TELL EVERYONE... in a month or so. We'll let him come up with some more devious plans first."  

mofoslotmachine

Captain Verd

PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2007 11:15 am
Step One: Join Orochimaru
Step Two: ???
Step Three: Profit!

Danzou and Akatsuki should just make out already.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2007 4:37 pm
Captain Verd
Shikalee
EwYouNerd

He's Sarutobi's evil Hokage rival back for revenge.
Really? D:  

Syndactyly

Captain Verd

PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2007 9:32 pm
That, or he's a giant turd.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2007 9:39 pm
I think it could be a little of both. surprised  

Syndactyly

Captain Verd

PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2007 9:41 pm
THE BANDAGES ARE KEEPING THE POO FROM SEEPING OUT!  
Naruto Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff