Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Sailor Moon Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for those who love Sailor Moon. (Big Fourum RP needs more players). 

Tags: Sailor moon, Moon, Roleplay, Anime, Manga 

Reply Home
Sailor Senshi Death Scenes Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Which Season Was Better?
  Sailor Moon
  Super
  Super S
View Results

Vixen in Violet

PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2007 3:30 pm
Like so many others here, I confess that I cried during the death scenes in Stars. It was heartbreaking, but, at the same time, it brought out the best in everyone.
crying
Did Chibi-usa also die in Stars?  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2007 9:34 pm
I havn't seen when they die in the Stars season, but I think that Sailor Moon was pretty bad! They were all urging Usagi to keep going, and then when only Mars was left, Usagi had had enough... Rei insisted that she keep going, but she was all "You hate me! You always have hated me!" Aww I just wanted to die when Mars showed how much she loved Usagi!!! OMG!!! *tear* And then she called her "Dumpling Head" OMG!!! GAH!!!!!!!!!!!!! crying crying crying crying crying crying

Aww, and then when you thought that Mamoru died! AWW!!!!!  

Mercury_Power

MiyukoKDU

Gracious Hunter

PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2007 6:32 am
I think that the deaths of the Inner Senshi in the first season were more personal.. but those in the Stars season were sad, too.. especially those of Haruka and Michiru  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2007 3:03 pm
I don't know.. for me I connected most with their death on the last season more than the first season. On the first season it felt more like they died protecting the princess instead of Usagi but on the last season I truly, truly felt that they died for Usagi instead of the princess. In Season One, they just found out that Usagi was the princess and they were the Sailor Senshi reincarnated to protect the princess so at the end it is more like duty more than friendship. I'm not saying that friendship is not there considering they knew Usagi before they knew the princess but, in my opinion, it did really feel more like death for the princess instead of death for Usagi. On the Last Season, the death was more personal because they had these years together to bond even tighter than ever and when Rei put her hand on Usagi's head, boy that was a tearjerker. The way Usagi cried out her name on the end was utterly heart shattering. It was also a heartbreaker the way Setsuna died on the Manga (she died when they were on the Neo-Tokyo century). I love the way Naoko drew her because I really felt Setsuna's loneliness when she was saying goodbye.  

Ullanah Xyn

3,000 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200

jovemako

PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2007 11:02 pm
I got teary at the Stars death scene. It was just so much more .....a violent death than the other two. I'll admit though- I bawled (I'm talking flat out bawled) when in the dub Rini is going back to the future and she runs to Serena calling her "Mommy!". It was heart wrenching! *hangs head* I am such a wuss.

There's a pretty good tear jerker scene in Pretty Guardian Sailormoon (the live action) with Rei/Sailor Mars in episode 47 towards the end. That one got me pretty good too. Didn't bawl but there were definately tears. It's just the way she completely breaks down that makes you want to cry with her!
I gotta ask- anyone else out there watch the scenes that make you cry a few times after you've watched the episode just cause it's so sad?  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2007 6:40 am
Actually I cried when the scouts died in the first season and the last season. Oh especially when Michiru and Haruka dies in the third season  

Shikamarugirl2

Nia Lunaire

PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2007 6:50 am
Dyron
Yeah I agree! Stars does bring you to tears when you get close to the finale of the series.

yes it crying was so sad  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2007 9:28 am
well the first time i watched the show the episode where they beat beryal i cried and then they showed them all alive again without there memories
then mycrying calmed down but i was still upset  

rubyblood

mirror alchemist

PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2007 3:54 pm
User Image

When the Inner Senshi died going to fight Queen Beryl. I think that was the first time I ever cried during an anime.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2007 6:33 pm
I found at the end of the first season and when Haruka and Michiru died where the worst, then again those are the only ones I've seen. sweatdrop But I could never actually cry during those times, the only time I've cried when an anime charater died is when Vegeta on DBZ sacrificed himself for the sake of his family and the planet.  

the all-weird one

5,400 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Entrepreneur 150

Jenny1229

6,850 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2007 1:56 pm
mirror alchemist
User Image

When the Inner Senshi died going to fight Queen Beryl. I think that was the first time I ever cried during an anime.

Yea, I agree. That was very sad for me as well. Especially when Rei and Mamoru died. But I think the deaths in stars were just as sad. Haruka and Michiru were so sad..

Oh, and P.S. I love your icon..  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2007 5:02 pm
I say when they first day in the first season was sad. I mean it was my first anime and they actually died sacrafising themselves for sailor moon and that was just like awww but also crying  

Crimson_Nyx

Phoenix_17

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2007 8:31 pm
GTBlader
I found at the end of the first season and when Haruka and Michiru died where the worst, then again those are the only ones I've seen. sweatdrop But I could never actually cry during those times, the only time

I've cried when an anime charater died is when Vegeta on DBZ sacrificed himself for the sake of his family and the planet.

yeah I cryed there to when Vegeta did that it was so sad but also showed me that Vegeta had a caring side.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2007 10:25 pm
Only time I teared up was when Mamoru died and Neptune and Uranus.

The one that will -whether dubbed or not dubbed- make me tear up and cry is Naru(Molly) and Nephrite's relationship. Especially at the very end when he dies. it will -always- make me cry.  

Luamervara
Crew

Demonic Immortal

27,550 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Cute 200
  • Fan Before It Was Cool 500
  • Are You Jelly? 500

panda21

4,200 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2007 12:35 pm
high.rise.butterfly
Like so many others here, I confess that I cried during the death scenes in Stars. It was heartbreaking, but, at the same time, it brought out the best in everyone.
crying
Did Chibi-usa also die in Stars?
Chibi-Usa was in the future while the senshi were dying.  
Home

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff