The gothic parodies thread Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Disease of the Flesh

PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2007 11:56 pm
Sakusu
WTF?! Im STRAIGHT! Why does some of this say they are all Gay or half gay?!

It's a real insult for people who are straight, like you and me and much others. Damn the people who wrote that.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2007 3:55 am
GweeTree
Sakusu

It's a real insult for people who are straight, like you and me and much others. Damn the people who wrote that.

Hahaha, you folks take yourselves too seriously.  

-Isel-

-Isel-

PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2007 3:58 am

Despite the fact that he's stolen some poor chap's picture, looking at how the kid is dressed, it wouldn't really matter because it looks like 50% of the Top Rated Boys on VampireFreaks anyway...  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2007 1:11 pm
Isel
GweeTree
Sakusu

Hahaha, you folks take yourselves too seriously.

Yeah, besides most of this stuff is poking fun at stereotypes anyway.  

-Resurrected Writer-
Crew

Choboxer

5,800 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2007 1:57 pm
Dead Ed
OverlordMMM
....so why was I ridiculed for the whole tamagothi thing?......

I'm not sure what you're talking about...
but perhaps you accidentally carried yourself on a little too seriously about it?

this just spurrs on my goal of developing an flash game modeled after the tomagothi  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2007 3:38 pm
i kinda dispise that insta goth thing  

The Reused

deja nous

PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2007 11:25 pm
there's a long-standing joke about carlos d (interpol's bassist) amongst the band's fans of calling him a gothtard. it's more affectionate than parodying, but he is an easy target. he's not really goth anymore, but he used to be.

oh and one of my favourite comics write & shine takes the piss out of the scene. it's set in new orleans, but this could apply anywhere.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2007 5:38 pm
deja nous
there's a long-standing joke about carlos d (interpol's bassist) amongst the band's fans of calling him a gothtard. it's more affectionate than parodying, but he is an easy target. he's not really goth anymore, but he used to be.

oh and one of my favourite comics write & shine takes the piss out of the scene. it's set in new orleans, but this could apply anywhere.

Lol, that's a pretty good comic smile  

-Resurrected Writer-
Crew

Rellik San
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2007 5:48 pm
The current storyline in Chugworth Academy is a fantastic one parodyiing goths. Though not exclusively about goths.

www.chugworth.com  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2007 5:37 pm

Beware the Jabberwock my son!
The Jaws that bite, the claws that snatch!
Beware the Jubjub bird, and shun
The frumious Bandersnatch!

http://uncyclopedia.org/wiki/Goth

And this retard's bebo XD http://bebo.com/Profile.jsp?MemberId=2191114800

It used to be much more funny, but still is

The wolf waits below, hungry and lonely
And Cries to the moon
If only, if only

Ether-Eating Eskimo

Isobel Bellamy

PostPosted: Fri Jan 26, 2007 10:14 am
GweeTree
Sakusu

They're people with little else to do (says the girl on gaia, I'm not saying they're sad or anything, just they have little to do, as I during daylight). Now, I ain't goth, but I have goth friends that are female and am insulted for them, plus I get ******** off at any insistence that women are promiscuous stressed I like parodies, but not offencive ones.

Do you make a web site saying that all black people are drug dealers, that shoot up anyone that comes near them? That all indian asians own corner shops? That all English go around in top hats talking about the weather sipping tea and eating scones (ok, we do the weather thing I'll admit).

But, alas, it is one thing to parody someone chooses to do and another what someone was born into. And also anyone that states that they were offended will be greeted with hails that they take themselves too seriously.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 26, 2007 10:51 am
Isobel Bellamy
GweeTree
Sakusu

They're people with little else to do (says the girl on gaia, I'm not saying they're sad or anything, just they have little to do, as I during daylight). Now, I ain't goth, but I have goth friends that are female and am insulted for them, plus I get ******** off at any insistence that women are promiscuous stressed I like parodies, but not offencive ones.

Do you make a web site saying that all black people are drug dealers, that shoot up anyone that comes near them? That all indian asians own corner shops? That all English go around in top hats talking about the weather sipping tea and eating scones (ok, we do the weather thing I'll admit).

But, alas, it is one thing to parody someone chooses to do and another what someone was born into. And also anyone that states that they were offended will be greeted with hails that they take themselves too seriously.

We do the scones thing too... at least I do. Besides, the other countries are jealous, because we actually have weather to talk about, not permanant cold or permanant hot and sunny.  

Rellik San
Crew

Isobel Bellamy

PostPosted: Fri Jan 26, 2007 12:04 pm
Rellik San

We do the scones thing too... at least I do. Besides, the other countries are jealous, because we actually have weather to talk about, not permanant cold or permanant hot and sunny.

I use scones for their original intention: British Fightin' Scones!! The best ones are the ones made by grannies, they bake em twice over for extra damage xd  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 26, 2007 12:21 pm
Isobel Bellamy
Rellik San

I use scones for their original intention: British Fightin' Scones!! The best ones are the ones made by grannies, they bake em twice over for extra damage xd
Two scones... a sock, start swinging, the damage is immense. 4laugh whee  

Rellik San
Crew

Dante Omura

PostPosted: Fri Jan 26, 2007 1:42 pm
Darkness Is My Life's Blood

Scones are tasty! but rough and usable for a weapon in a quick jam ^^ xDD

Light Is My Deaths Curse

~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff