Reply ~ Main Forum ~
Spooky Boutique Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Crazy_Vamp666

PostPosted: Thu Jan 18, 2007 7:33 pm
A good freind of mine shops there, shes getting a realy awsome dress from there for her prom shes going to look great smile  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2007 7:23 pm
Thanks to reading this thread I checked out GoodGoth for the first time and found this really great shirt. Most of the prices are very reasonable, the only crazy ones are for the Heavy Red stuff (of coures the shirt i loved was heavyred) but it was still cheeper then on the Heavy Red Website.

I havent gotten it yet, but as long as everything goes smoothly I think I have a new fave.  

DarkPrincesa

Silly_Doll

PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2007 7:46 pm
I've orderd a couple of adoreable EGL skirts from http://mtcoffinz.com/

She also makes Falls and has some pretty swanky deals on glitter.

There's also some goodies for you Harry Potter fans!  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2007 4:52 am
Silly_Doll

Nice store! I have been looking for a EGL skirt... I made a dress but cant quite get the skirt how i want. I think I'm going to get one of the tulle skirts to go under it!  

DarkPrincesa

Silly_Doll

PostPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2007 6:06 am
DarkPrincesa
Silly_Doll

Nice store! I have been looking for a EGL skirt... I made a dress but cant quite get the skirt how i want. I think I'm going to get one of the tulle skirts to go under it!

Well, if you already know HOW to sew, I would advise you just to make your own tulle skirt or petticoat. Because while her skirts are adoreable, I found that the fabric it'self the absolute best.
I bought the lolita crosses skirt, and while it's amazing and adoreable... it's made of this weird off-black polyester-cotton material. I was hoping for 100% cotton for what I paied her.

However, her waistbands are made out of elastic, which while isn't historically acurate, it's WAY more comfertable than a heavy waist peice, while trying to have tea on a summer sunday.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2007 2:27 pm
That was my first peice. I had a friend help me, and I am currently working on a shirt. I have some tulle, but without a pattern I really dont know what I am doing well enought.  

DarkPrincesa

gothkid82

PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2007 3:16 pm
I wonder... did they mean to pull this store's name from an episode of Beetlejuice, or was it just a coincidence?  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2007 7:20 pm
Thanks guys, Ive bookmarked this page, I can't wait to buy from these shops.  

PlasticApple

~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces