Submit

Do you like Sakura?
Yes she is the best character!
27%
 27%  [ 32 ]
No, she is worthless!
6%
 6%  [ 8 ]
No she is not worthless...she can umm....uh.....ummm...
18%
 18%  [ 21 ]
Gold? I get gold for doing this right?
11%
 11%  [ 13 ]
Ugh she should really stop chasing sasuke, stupid girl.
36%
 36%  [ 42 ]
Total Votes : 116

blackdragonwingz

PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2005 4:28 pm
Don't hate me...but I can deal with her. She's not bad at all! She does try her hardest, and the effort's not too bad, is it? Anyway, try updating. Read Chapt. 247 or something. I love her new power that Tsunade taught her. heart

(It was funny.)

*prepares for rocks and stones coming in all directions.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2005 1:25 am
smile I like Sakura, stare but even with all her intelligence she's stupid.....Why? do you ask? Well, she's in love with sasuke, and he is showing her that he wants nothing serious with her.........
ninja the intelligence a ninja must have is not within her brain! hehehe  

wmpinto

Jaytii-Chan

PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2005 5:42 am
Personally i think Sakura is a great character! sure she can be annoying sumtimes...well most of the times... but shes a great ninja wen u think about it 3nodding and that "silly lil crush on Sasuke" isnt one really...she really loves him and cares for him....thats what i think anyways...oh and when Tsunade trains her she becames awsome!! whee  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2005 6:50 am
I think Sakura is okay, She's got the intellegence thing down, so she can be pretty strategical, but she doesn't have any skill. I understand that she is another one of those fangirls who love Sasuke and all, but she would be the last person he would choose because she is like this. She should really strat to focus on helping out naruto and sasuke rather than not fighting and not doing much. She's annoying at times, but if she just had more courage like naruto to fight and if she was more competative in a sence of fighting for herself it would be better.  

Narcissistic Literature

Narcissistic Literature

PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2005 6:54 am
flowerfairy1092
Personally i think Sakura is a great character! sure she can be annoying sumtimes...well most of the times... but shes a great ninja wen u think about it 3nodding and that "silly lil crush on Sasuke" isnt one really...she really loves him and cares for him....thats what i think anyways...oh and when Tsunade trains her she becames awsome!! whee

Silly little crush.. She really loves him and cares for him.. She is going to be crushed and hate him.. that part kinda reminds me of someone I know.. oh hey ME! Yea.. I agree with that sorta, I havn't gotten to the later episodes so I really do not see her when she is trained

PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2005 7:16 am
I hate Sakura. I wished she just burned and died. She's worthless and now she's trying to look hot to Naruto since Sasuke's gone. If I was in the Naruto world. I would kill her.  

x_Inkheart_x

Sakura Mishiyuki

PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2005 10:40 am
What are you talking about, if she wasn't around Naruto would be dead. she's now way stronger than him but not very much. But she worked her a** off with Tsunade trying to be stronger and now she doesn't care about winning Sasuke back with love only to save him. She is one helluva character now. She deserves to be one of the main characters now, cuz she takes a big part in the anime and manga now.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2005 11:08 am
Tsunade work very hard on Sakura but Tsunade said that she has a lot of talent.  

MixedUp92

The_Awesomeness

PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2005 12:38 pm
.....I do not like sakura.

It just seems to me that her only drive for being a shinobi was sasuke. And that is stupid. And, even when Rejected, she still clings on.

That said, Shurikens to her head.
ninja  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2005 12:57 pm
I have nothing against Sakura really, but Im sure Sasuke appreciates
the 14+ votes the Poll recieved requesting a stop to her "little" obsession...

Reticence

Shibuki.exe

PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2005 9:23 pm
lilkinko28
I hate Sakura. I wished she just burned and died. She's worthless and now she's trying to look hot to Naruto since Sasuke's gone. If I was in the Naruto world. I would kill her.

wow. someone has issues! >>;  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2005 10:56 pm
Shibuki.exe
lilkinko28

wow. someone has issues! >>;

No she doesn't, she just speaks the true, hell, I would do the same thing if I was in the Naruto world. twisted  

Shy Fighter Hinata

Shy Fighter Hinata

PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2005 11:04 pm
Paena
Before I start...I can't believe I'm actually saying this...but I am sooo here I go...

Sakura is both underapreciated and overrated. After the 3 year gap...she grows into becoming someone who can actually do something, under Tsunade's guidance and whatnot. She can heal and be strong and whatnot now. However she is still seriously lacking as a character. What she did to Ino was cruel (That being that she decided that a boy was more important then her best friend so she announced the two of them as Rivals) but hopefully now with the sasu-baka out of the way she can fix what she's already done. The greatest thing ABOUT Sakura is fromt he beginning she's improved tremendously as a character. No longer hiding in the shadow of her teamates, but peaking and becoming her own person. She has desires that reach beyond Sasuke, she has worries that now include Naruto. It is actually amazing that she has flowered this beautifully as a person, from what she had been before. What she had been was just the character there to explain Chakra, and I think we all can agree that she DID explain chakra.

I don't particularly like Sakura..but I do think that she's grown as a character. Personally I think since the gap we've seen her growth more than Naruto's.

Oh how I love the way you think Paena. heart
I'm one of the biggest Sakura haters out there, but I think I can put my hatred of her aside and try to give her a second chance.....now that she has grown a bit as a character.
But if she starts acting like she did when she was 12 (chasing after Sasuke and getting in the way of things) then I'm going to have to let that promise out the window..... stare  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2005 11:46 pm
I think her attitude and her knowledge has grown over the years. So little by little I've liked her more. xd

Nozomi-chan!

fantasydreamer74

PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2005 12:57 am
Well really I think she has gotten stronger obviously, but still not stronger than naruto, she always brings down the team, someone is always having to save her butt! And yes I still believe she is hunting down to find sasuke, why else would she go with them? Sure there are other motives, but I think Sasuke is her main priority, she still hasn't gotten over him and I doubt she ever will, she is too headstrong, not that, that is a bad thing at times, but she just doesn't know when to quit.  
Naruto Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff