Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Official Sims 2 Guild

Back to Guilds

Great place to share/show your creations and meet other TS2 fans! 

Tags: Sims2, Simulation, Maxis, Electronic Arts, Social Bunny 

Reply Main Forum
Marrying decision: Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you play sims that: (as a majority)
  A) Marry other sims you made
  B) Marry NPCs
  C) Live alone.
View Results

The Happyness is Gone

PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2007 3:51 am
I sorta do what "Kukushka" does.
I have a lot with One adult and 7 Teens.
And I have another one with 8 Adults.
The one with the teens are there so that they can go with my teens to uni,and get married.
NPC annoy me to be honest. You find one that you think looks ok, and then they produce UGLY kids.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2007 2:30 pm
I usually make my teenage sims date the newspaper guy or girl. Then I send them off to college to start a new life together. If the person isn't up to my standards (lol), I'll look around town at the cashiers.

*w00t NPCs*

~Xeoh~  

Xeoh

.[Frozen.Lealta].

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2007 7:52 pm
I usually choose NPCs, cause I like not knowing what the kids will look like.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2007 3:19 pm
setsuna_PT
uhmmm i like to marry sims that i made (well the ones my sister made XD, but if i say this she will kill me XD ) but sometimes i marry npcs too XD
me too...XD  

Kiss of Color

Wenth

PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2007 6:06 pm
I marry npcs mostly and i have one suggestion if you get to the top of the career line and are still poor marry whatever sim that come to your house as your "work freind" even if its the same sex then dump em. Ima genius xd  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2007 8:34 pm
I like creating both sims that get married, but after a while, when their kids grow up, everyone ends up being related xp ...so I've since moved on to NPCs. They can be cool. I've used the mirror a lot to change how they look a little. wink  

ShyBFly

Fried Tree

O.G. Sex Symbol

10,050 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2007 6:10 am
I find that most NPCs are s**t ugly up close, so I try to keep them away from my characters (the pretty ones).  
PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2007 8:19 pm
i make my own sims... i enjoy making sims, so i mainly just end up with a sim i made myself.  

annaXbanana19

Invisible Friend

World of dreams

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 7:01 am
I've never had a sim live alone
and I did have 2 of my sims marry NPCs but the kids were hidious
and I never did that again
so I mostly just marry the sims that I make

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 1:53 pm
I usually get my sims to marry pretty perfect sims I create by myself. But I'll get them to marry NPCs once in a while, even though they're hideous. As long as they don't have babies, I'm fine.  

Yumi Angel I

Tealia

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 2:05 pm
Before I got my really nice HP compie.. I had a Pentium 3 Vaio. With Sims 2 on it.

You can just imagine the pain I felt each time I waited for the game to load..

So anyhow, I had the Teen Woohoo on it and forgot that I had it one day and I had this one adult sim of mine to start flirting with a cashier at a clothing store.

Mind you, I did not know she was a teen and now I don't recall her name.. Thompson was her last name I think.. Anyhow, the guy ended her falling in love with her and whatnot, and they ended up woohooing and stuff.

And then I had him propose to her, but then I realized this:

"WTF?! MARRY HER DAMN IT!"

So then I ended up screwing their relationship and a whole bunch of Gardeners crowding in my house.

So yeah. That's a marriage story that never happened and went totally wrong.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2007 4:52 am
I normally get my sims to marry other sims I've made, I should get them to marry NPC's more often D:  

ArabianCoffee

World of dreams

PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2007 4:55 am
ArabianCoffee
I normally get my sims to marry other sims I've made, I should get them to marry NPC's more often D:

If you do you don't want them to have kids
cause the kids don't come out cute

PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2007 10:06 pm
I hardly ever have my Sims marry NPC's. I usually have them marry sims I have made. I don't like the risk of having butt ugly kids. When I do have them marry NPC's, the NPC's must look really good.  

Simming
Crew

Artemis Gly

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 11:27 am
i mostly marry them with NPC'S but not all the time. Just to see what stuff they bring and their history.  
Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff