Reply The Order of the Phoenix: A Harry Potter Guild
Where is the real locket, and who is RAB? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nilokara

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 8:32 pm
I completely and totally agree, and, The second i read about the locket being fake I went straight to book 5 to see what had happened to that locket, it doesnt say though... *shrugs* I think kreacher probably did take it, though he doesn't know what it is and probably thinks of it as something his old mistress owned... I also think that in this upsoming book when it comes time to find that locket, Harry will eventually remember the one in Grimmuald place, and demand information about its whereabouts from kreacher, who, because of sirius' will, is obligated to tell him.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 8:28 pm
After i read the harry potter 6 book i couldnt help but research who is R.A.B.
After searching i DID find the same conclusion...Sirius's brothers FULL name is
Regulus Arcturus Black...and if you look over quite a few fan pages they agree...and j.k. rolling diddnt state if it actually was Regulus but her exact words were "It IS a possibility..." and also, if you read back it said that Regulus was killed 2 to 3 days after he became a DeathEater right? because he diddnt like what he was getting into for unknown reasons for loss or heart or something and fled. REGULUS ARCTURUS BLACK=rab  

Rand-Alth0r

amanda_danielle

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 12:26 pm
yeah i read this book and it said that ragulas was probably R.A.B.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 3:33 pm
i agree, i think maybe regulus was always light and was looking into voldemorts 'imortality' when he decided to become a death eater to
get closer so he could find more information and than something happened ...idk what... maybe he tried to quit after he got the horcrux because he thought voldemort only had one. dumbledor mentioned in book6 that horcrux's are really evil and seldom used so regulus thought he had beat voldemort when he tried to escape his ranks........
just my threory ninja  

weirdgeniousxD

Rand-Alth0r

PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2007 2:51 pm
i DO think it was regulus...cause my last post...but they said he worshipped the dark lord...WOULD he try to get rid of the dark lord? if he would for his own power? or was he trying to STOP someone from stealing it?  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 11:37 am
showerSHORTZ33
pretty sure its rugulus black serious's brother idk i might be wrong
Youre Right his name is Regulus Black but I have no idea what the A stands for.  

ChimpMan232

krazytaffy

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 9:34 pm
R.A.B. is Regulus Arcturus Black domokun domokun domokun  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2007 11:45 am
Lol, I'm amazed someone came up with all that and was right xd  

M1r4-54n

Thieving Prophet

-Unicorn Juice-

PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2007 11:54 am
haha I just read that part of the 7th book ^_^
your right RAB is Regulus Black, and Kreacher did have it but Mundungus stole it and then gave it to Umbridge. But no worries, Harry, Ron, and Hermionie snuck into the ministry and stole it back ^.^

PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2007 1:25 pm
this might be old, i don't know, but remember that locket that kreacher took, and remember serius's uncle, the guy who's name startes with an R, R.A.Black, oh well, i haven't read the 7th Book yet, im waiting to read it at a good time  

0SiLvEr-ScYtHe0

Wolves_Witches_and_Love

Anxious Cat

8,800 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2007 11:27 pm
you know you should read the book before asking questions..  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 4:15 pm
3 words, Regulas, Argucus, Black  

0SiLvEr-ScYtHe0

The Order of the Phoenix: A Harry Potter Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out