Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Naruto Roleplay - Play as your favorite Naruto character or as your original shinobi!
New Naruto Ninja World Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Will you join?
  Yes
  No
  For pie
  ......Other
View Results

Itachi Girl5

PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2007 4:08 pm
Shizume started laughing with her that she also had to stop walking and almost fell to the ground. "I know it was halarious couldn't Naruto hold that in until he got the headabnd but no he had to let it rip."

Suddenly Naruto walked up to the girls, "What so funny?" Naruto said standing over them.

"Oh I was remembering a mission from..when I was younger omg... we failed because of Naruto let it rip."Shizume said not realizing she said that to the hokage. Shizume looked up then went pale, "Sorry loard Hokage I didn't realize that you where there I thought it was someone else, teehee." Shizume said almost controlling herself.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2007 11:33 pm
Sabrina looked up and saw Naruto.
"Hokage-sama." Sabrina said with a half salute. Naruto raised his eyebrows.

"I told you two to address me as, Naruto. We're friends remember?" Naruto smiled and patted the two's shoulders. "Umm...Hinata-chan...I'd like to ask you something..." Naruto asked blushing.  

Novatone

Itachi Girl5

PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2007 1:20 pm
"What is it Naruto. Oh I don't think I ever told you this in the past but since kind of can't know I'm glad that your reached your dream ad Hokage."Hinata said giggling at the memory of the fight against Kiba.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 25, 2007 2:20 pm
"Ah. Thank you, Hinata-chan..." Naruto blushed and fidgeted. "I'll tell you later, first, I need you two to pick up a package in the next village over. This is a type B mission. Sakura-chan is working in the hospital right now, get the rest of the info with her. I need to get some Ramen to clear my head..." Naruto groaned and walked past the two girls, waving.

"Bye, Naruto-kun! Let's go see, Sakura, Hinata-chan!" Sabrina smiled and grabbed Hinata's arm, pulling her.  

Novatone

Itachi Girl5

PostPosted: Thu Jan 25, 2007 2:35 pm
Hinata looked back and blushed at how cute Naruto looked as an adult. "Hey quite pulling me sabina"  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 25, 2007 2:48 pm
"Well, Hinata-chan, I quit pulling if you stopped looking back and staring at Naruto-kun." Sabrina laughed.  

Novatone

Itachi Girl5

PostPosted: Thu Jan 25, 2007 2:59 pm
Hinata blushed when Sabrina mentioned Naruto and got shy again. "S...Sorry."Hinata said in a quite voice. and caught up with Sabrina she would stop pulling.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 25, 2007 7:36 pm
Sabrina laughed and put her hands behind her head and smiled.
She continued to watch towards the hospital.

Novatone

Itachi Girl5

PostPosted: Fri Jan 26, 2007 5:19 pm
Hinata and Sabrina showed up at the hospital and saw Sakura walking down the hall, the two girls ran up too her happy to see her they haven't talked much since everyone was buisy. "Hey Sakura-Chan"Hinata said smiling and this time pulling Sabrina's arm.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2007 1:14 am
"Look who's pulling now, Hinata-chan!" Sabrina laughed. "Yo, Sakura-chan! Naruto said we needed to come and get more info on this 'package' mission."

"Ah hello Hinata-chan and Sabrina-chan." Sakura bowed and hugged her friends. "Oh that dang Naruto...too lazy to give the info...huh...well...we need you two to go to the Rain Village and pick up some medical packages. I believe there's two of them. Be cautious, when bringing them back. You need to see--" Sakura stopped and yelled some directions to another nurse about a patient and then looked at her clipboard. "Aw, sorry, new nurse...anyway you'll need to see Toi Maki about the package. Okay? Be safe!" Sakura said as she rushed to another room.  

Novatone

Itachi Girl5

PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2007 7:25 am
"Uh...I really don't understand the mission but all well."Hinata said walking out of the hospital. *sigh* "I wish we could go on a mission with Naruto someday."Hinata said to herself not even caring if Sabrina heard her. *Naruto has grown up quite a bit and he looks soo cute.*Hinata thought smiling and blushing.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2007 1:43 pm
Sabrina smiled at Hinata's blushing.
"Hey let's spilt and get some supplies, k?"

Novatone

Itachi Girl5

PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2007 7:10 am
"Alright I might also get some ramen I didn't have breakfast."Hinata said heading home getting her things then heading to the ramen shop and saw Naruto there. Hinata acted like she didn't see him. "Chef one shrimp and chiken ramen."Hinata said smiling and blushing at Naruto but tring not too. When Hinata finished her ramen she got her things but they fell out of the beg so she picked them up and put them back in the bag and headed to find Sabrina who was waiting at the gates.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2007 4:18 pm
Sabrina yawned and stood up.
"Hey Hinata-chan, sorry I must have fallen asleep while waiting. Shall we go now?" Sabrina went to grab her bag and found she had a wad of paper in her hand. "H-huh?" Sabrina unwrapped the paper and it said:

"Do not go on this mission. Only danger lies ahead."
"Pfftt...whatever." Sabrina said showing it to Hinata.  

Novatone

Itachi Girl5

PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2007 3:11 pm
"Who wrote it?"Hinata asked confused.  
Naruto Roleplay - Play as your favorite Naruto character or as your original shinobi!

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games