Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Sims Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for all things Sims created by Maxis/EA. 

Tags: simulation, god games, story telling, custom, Sims 

Reply The Sims Guild
WTF Lecturing a baby!? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

WindhoesXP

PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2007 2:20 pm
`Heaven
Ugh, that gets soo annoying! It's always my men that are lecturing the poor baby when they need their diapers changed. But then, luckily my mother sim came to the rescue. She lectured him for lecturing the baby! XD

Haha chain of lecturing..thats really sad xD  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2007 6:59 pm
athena08905
I think it is because the adult is "immature"...like...I remember reading somewhere about what happens in the sim is not mature...teens can play in the bathtub....um....I dunno...there are some things that the sims may do because of their maturity level...and I don't believe you can signal these actions...they just kind of happen...

Its based on their playfullness, not immaturity. I they are really playful they will play in the bath tub or swing on the fridge doors.  

Small Strawx

Entervixen

Dedicated Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2007 4:23 am
My sims like to lecture the maid for some reason. O_o I don't know why, but some of my sims will go out of their way to lecture the maid, and the maid will stand there and look guilty. And it's always the female sims too, so far none of my male sims have done that, lol.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2007 6:37 am
WindhoesXP
Aqua322
That's sounds like a really mean dad.

Lmao yeah..the stupidest thing is he even has the family aspiration so its like WTFFFF..But the oddest thing is that when the kid turned into a toddler he didnt lecture him anymore... neutral
Whoa, that's really weird then.  

Unvailing Masque

WindhoesXP

PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2007 2:57 pm
entervixen
My sims like to lecture the maid for some reason. O_o I don't know why, but some of my sims will go out of their way to lecture the maid, and the maid will stand there and look guilty. And it's always the female sims too, so far none of my male sims have done that, lol.

Lol wiierrd...man I've never seen lecturing before my male sim did that...oh well O_o  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2007 3:56 pm
I've never had a Sim lecture anyone. They're very laissez-faire.

Infinity-Nevermore

The Sims Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces