For BIONICLE fans (obviously) 

Tags: BIONICLE, LEGO 

Reply The BIONICLE Guild
Protodermis armor request Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you want to have a protodermis armor?
  yes
  no
View Results

KZN02
Captain

Aekea Warrior

19,750 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2007 7:36 am
bionicghost
KZN02
bionicghost
KZN02
bionicghost
KZN02
What's next? A swarm of protodites? That would be fun.

no, an exo-toa!

I completely forgotten about those stuff (I have the set, which unfortunately is gathering dust very quickly). It would rock for a blaster and boxing claw, and being taller than others. Imagine that in Gaia Towns.

you have it? gonk

Yes, it's in my closet, gathering dust with some other sets.

*chokes you* crying

Hey, I have no space for them with my other sets.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2007 7:47 am
right everybuggy. Back on topic...
We need someone who can make pictures of the items. Then we need to see ifthat's even allowed. Then we need to decide what it is that we want.
Or possibly not in that order...  

hydok

Original Noob

Mask Faced

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2007 1:27 pm
I can draw them, but If it's pixel-type work that is needed, I'm not the one for it.

but what do we want exactly? I've seen so far=

Toa Olda Masks
Kraata
Krana
Exo-toa armor
Protodite swarms
Protodermis armor

If there aren't that many fans here, we just have to Make ourselves heard. I'm sure users who have never heard of bionicle would like this stuff. For example exo-toa=giant robot.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2007 1:39 pm
Yes, that would be something good.  

KZN02
Captain

Aekea Warrior

19,750 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Marathon 300

Mask Faced

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2007 1:53 pm
KZN02
Yes, that would be something good.

It'll be easier to do since it's for the avatars. I wouldn't be able to do the actual toa.  
PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2007 2:10 pm
the armor idea is pretty good, The only problem is gaia is for mostly anime and manga, so the chance of this armor becoming an item here is slim but all we can do is hope, and an addition to that is many people still dont know of bionicle  

Shockingcat

Angelic Seeker

9,900 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Mask Faced

PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2007 1:12 pm
but think about the mythril armor and such.  
PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2007 6:15 pm
darkestmoonbird
I can draw them, but If it's pixel-type work that is needed, I'm not the one for it.

but what do we want exactly? I've seen so far=

Toa Olda Masks
Kraata
Krana
Exo-toa armor
Protodite swarms
Protodermis armor

If there aren't that many fans here, we just have to Make ourselves heard. I'm sure users who have never heard of bionicle would like this stuff. For example exo-toa=giant robot.

kraata= poppy eyes slugs (the puppy eyes always works
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
see?)  

bionicghost
Vice Captain

bionicghost
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2007 6:17 pm
mysticwind105
the armor idea is pretty good, The only problem is gaia is for mostly anime and manga, so the chance of this armor becoming an item here is slim but all we can do is hope, and an addition to that is many people still dont know of bionicle

you could actually do a manga- anime out of bionicle...  
PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2007 6:17 pm
bionicghost
mysticwind105

you could actually do a manga- anime out of bionicle... also, gaia also goes with movies, so we just have to wait until bionicle 4 comes out and strike!

bionicghost
Vice Captain

Shockingcat

Angelic Seeker

9,900 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2007 12:54 pm
bionicghost
bionicghost
mysticwind105

you could actually do a manga- anime out of bionicle... also, gaia also goes with movies, so we just have to wait until bionicle 4 comes out and strike!

that could work, I'll help if possible  
PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2007 9:29 pm
bionicghost
bionicghost
mysticwind105

There is no BIONICLE 4, it's already confirmed.  

KZN02
Captain

Aekea Warrior

19,750 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Marathon 300

Mask Faced

PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2007 3:54 am
*gaaaasp* no bionicle 4?!?!? crying well, they haven't been doing any commercials or anything.... And here I am, still needing to get the second movie.

Actually, there are some people who are making Bionicle fanfics with the bionicle as human. Probably because It's just soooo hard to draw them as bionic-things...  
PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2007 3:30 pm
KZN02
bionicghost
bionicghost
mysticwind105

you have killed our hopes, my people's motoroil has been shed crying  

bionicghost
Vice Captain

KZN02
Captain

Aekea Warrior

19,750 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2007 4:40 pm
bionicghost
KZN02
bionicghost
bionicghost
mysticwind105

you have killed our hopes, my people's motoroil has been shed crying

Well, the truth hurts, but an old report from BZP said so.  
The BIONICLE Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff