0%  [ 0 ]
You are truly the master Joe03!
80%
 80%  [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 5

Joe03

PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2005 10:28 am
KappaKaeru
I wanna see Skull Kid (Majora's Mask dood)!! That's all I wanna see. OH and Meta knight.. and DIDDY KONG!!!! And the online play thing that they are DEFINATELY doing!!!

By the by, I am a smashies master (next to my buddy)... I can't be beaten (unless I get beaten...)

I agree with you on Meta knight. He would make a great addition.

And I won't beat you. I WILL CRUSH YOU!!! AND THROW YOU INTO THE WIND!!!! twisted  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2005 7:33 pm
I want to see more pokemo and pokemon evolving like they should add treeck and he can like evolve into grovyle or the other one(i forgot what it is called).
I also want wario and waluigig in the fray and of course bowserjr. and baby mario and luigi..And this may seem stupid but maybePac-Man can be in it even though hes not 100&#xni;ntendo.And some charac5ter coustomiztion of course!  

Omega Orange

Smithium

PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2005 9:11 pm
Joe03
KappaKaeru
I wanna see Skull Kid (Majora's Mask dood)!! That's all I wanna see. OH and Meta knight.. and DIDDY KONG!!!! And the online play thing that they are DEFINATELY doing!!!

By the by, I am a smashies master (next to my buddy)... I can't be beaten (unless I get beaten...)

And I won't beat you. I WILL CRUSH YOU!!! AND THROW YOU INTO THE WIND!!!! twisted

Oh? A challenge? Well, the only way to find who really is the better Smashies man is to BATTLE! I challenge you to a duel on the Revolution WI-FI version of Smash Bros when it comes out! HOOOOYA!  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2005 10:22 pm
i say we hold a truny when it comes out
5 to 10 men
1 on 1

i hope they they live some char ablitlies only mainly falco
no can beat a master of the air and dogde  

The Insane Swordsman

Chemicalcrow

Eloquent Smoker

PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2005 6:31 am
pikmin should be in it and they could all work together and form one giant pikmin of deah! Mwahahahahaha! 3nodding twisted  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2005 8:33 am
Axeltheswordman
i say we hold a truny when it comes out
5 to 10 men
1 on 1

i hope they they live some char ablitlies only mainly falco
no can beat a master of the air and dogde

I COMPLETELY agree. Man it's gunna be cool smashiesin' with gaians.  

Smithium

Smithium

PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2005 8:36 am
Chemicalcrow
pikmin should be in it and they could all work together and form one giant pikmin of deah! Mwahahahahaha! 3nodding twisted

That'd be SO friggin cool if Pikmin could SOMEHOW be in there. Or even just Olimar who could power up by gathering pikmin from items or..... maybe pikmin could just BE an item. You could gather more and more and when you've got lots, you could like... do some kind of Pikmin kameamea.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2005 6:46 pm
KappaKaeru
Joe03
KappaKaeru

Oh? A challenge? Well, the only way to find who really is the better Smashies man is to BATTLE! I challenge you to a duel on the Revolution WI-FI version of Smash Bros when it comes out! HOOOOYA!

Wah ha ha ha ha twisted

I hope the battles over the WI-FI can be 16 vs. each other.

You and 15 friends can take me on. Then it might be even. twisted lol twisted  

Joe03

Joe03

PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2005 6:47 pm
Lunar Night
I want to see more pokemo and pokemon evolving like they should add treeck and he can like evolve into grovyle or the other one(i forgot what it is called).
I also want wario and waluigig in the fray and of course bowserjr. and baby mario and luigi..And this may seem stupid but maybePac-Man can be in it even though hes not 100&#xni;ntendo.And some charac5ter coustomiztion of course!

I never did like Waluigi but I can see Wario. biggrin  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2005 11:29 pm
more than charicters i would like to see mroe colors and maybe waknesses to each charicter...Samus weak against Electricity...maybe add ons (maybe not to make tem more powerful but look cooler) Give link 5 diffrent swords u can choose from, samus has diffrent armors...  

Glass Dominion

Joe03

PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2005 7:22 am
BlackGnome
more than charicters i would like to see mroe colors and maybe waknesses to each charicter...Samus weak against Electricity...maybe add ons (maybe not to make tem more powerful but look cooler) Give link 5 diffrent swords u can choose from, samus has diffrent armors...

I don't know about weaknesses but the ability to customise your characters weapons and outfits before a match and having that effect how the character fights would be an excelent customisation feature. cool  
Wii Center

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff