Submit

Rustig

4,750 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2007 6:27 am
I don't have my own wee number. I feel so left out ;.;

This topic reminded me of something that happened in January while I was sitting my CompSci exam - I was working out how long it'd taken me to finish the exam and how long I have left, then calculating the difference in seconds of the two clocks in the exam hall, which turned out to be how much time I had left in minutes in the exam, which in turn was the product of multiplying my desk number with the number of the question I couldn't answer. That went on for the remaining time I had left, it was really pretty trippy. I kept the exam paper at the end 'cause I'd scribbled down all the significant numbers on it, intending to figure out what it meant.. but then I decided I couldn't be bothered. XD  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2007 1:38 pm
The number 7 has always been significant in my life. I look for signs in groups of 7.  

Pandora Heart

Neko_Bast

Tricky Cat

19,600 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2007 11:06 am
My fave numbers are 3, 5, and strangly 77....  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2007 7:23 pm
23 ninja

All jokes aside, 314 seems rather weird to me. It was the room number for my Geography class in high school, but that's all that I can remember about it.

But wait! 3x4=12! 12 times 2 minus one is 23! ZOMG conspiracy!  

Nihilistic Seraph
Vice Captain

Goddess Hekate
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2007 10:35 am
3.14 ninja

Nah don't have mysterious stalker numbers xd

I envy you guys! You have numbers that stalk you!  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2007 3:59 pm
Nihilistic Seraph
23 ninja

All jokes aside, 314 seems rather weird to me. It was the room number for my Geography class in high school, but that's all that I can remember about it.

But wait! 3x4=12! 12 times 2 minus one is 23! ZOMG conspiracy!
The Highway I live off of is 314. P:

OOOoooo~  

Jezehbelle

born2rock16

PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2007 4:08 pm
WEll, for me, I guess it's 16. I was born on the 16th, my Favorite President was the 16th president, and it's my favorite number. it shows up every once in a while when I play dice, or something. but I do think that numbers have a big impact on our lives, my aunt does numerology, and alot of what is found in numerology is true to the person you are studying it for. I'm not really sure, I'm new to alot of this, but I do find much interest in it!!

~B2R~  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2007 10:20 am
Kaena Wraithson
23, the holy number of Discord.

All Hail Eris, Goddess of Chaos!

23 man.....23  

MollyFu

Anima Lux

Fashionable Star

11,000 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2007 10:36 am
My numbers tend to be 4, 6, and seven. And many combinations thereof.

For some reason they just continuously pop up, especially in regards to where I live and legal documentation. It's interesting to see. X3

PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2007 2:11 pm
7 and 10 are my two big ones. It probably doesn't help that I was born on October 7th. thenth month seventh day go figure. But 10 also shows up in my family alot I have a couple sets of cousins who are 10 years apart to the day. 2, 3 and 5 are also petty big. my twin sister and I are 5 minutes apart and my basketball number in highschool was 33. 2,3,5,7 and 10 often show up in various orders a lot in my life.  

Ayla Skye

twilight insanity

PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2007 4:26 pm
Winter Black
This would probably be a silly topic anywhere else, but... How many of us have certain numbers that show up a lot in our lives? I'll give an example:
My house number is 53. It was coincidentally the house number of a friend of mine in Germany whom I was a penpal with, and I see it in movies, and get it a lot when I roll dice, or use a number randomizer. It shows up so much that I'm beginning to think it has some sort of major significance in my life. But I can't seem to figure out what that significance is, or even if its just some large cosmic coincidence.
Also, my birthday seems to be a number that shows up a lot in the ourside world. July 10. My friend in Germany has the same birthday, the only teacher who ever cared about me as a student was born on this day, and I've met many other people who's birthday are the day before, or after, mine, as well.
Does anyone else have numbers like this?

yes. mine are pretty ... hypocrytical with my chaotic, anti-authority nature, realy...heheh... my favorite nunbers are 16, and 4. they are perfect squares. also, my birthday is febuary 16, which is presidant's day, exactly in bewteen abe and washington's b-days, is avril lavign's b-day, paris hilton's b-day, and many other important days. avril laving happens to be one of my favorite artists, and although i am very against pledging alegiance to the u.s. and it's flag and leaders, i respect those two presidents. also, i have a square number complex. i will go out of my way, even if it's dangerous or risky, to make sure i do everything in squares. i see the numbers 4, 16, 12, 8, 2, 64, and others similar numbers all the time. 4 is my lucky number, 16 is 4 times 4, which i already mentioned sort of cause i said that it is a perfect suare. and my lifestyle is one that is very mathmatical, thanks to my stepdad. i actualy resent doing things mathmatically, cause it caused me depressiona nd anxiety.... emo  
PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2007 4:30 pm
born2rock16
WEll, for me, I guess it's 16. I was born on the 16th, my Favorite President was the 16th president, and it's my favorite number. it shows up every once in a while when I play dice, or something. but I do think that numbers have a big impact on our lives, my aunt does numerology, and alot of what is found in numerology is true to the person you are studying it for. I'm not really sure, I'm new to alot of this, but I do find much interest in it!!

~B2R~
GO ABE LINCOLN! xd oh, by the way, i just remebered....george washington was the first pres, and abe the 16th....that has even more signifigance...and also, lincoln was president of the union during the civil war, and i was born and raised in gainesville, and never once in my life set foot outside the state of florida, which was part of the confederacy during the civil war, which is one of the most tragic events i ever heard of in my life. gotta remember better! sweatdrop *gonks my self in the head, tongue sticking out.* xp  

twilight insanity

twilight insanity

PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2007 4:33 pm
Mitsh
I don't have my own wee number. I feel so left out ;.;

This topic reminded me of something that happened in January while I was sitting my CompSci exam - I was working out how long it'd taken me to finish the exam and how long I have left, then calculating the difference in seconds of the two clocks in the exam hall, which turned out to be how much time I had left in minutes in the exam, which in turn was the product of multiplying my desk number with the number of the question I couldn't answer. That went on for the remaining time I had left, it was really pretty trippy. I kept the exam paper at the end 'cause I'd scribbled down all the significant numbers on it, intending to figure out what it meant.. but then I decided I couldn't be bothered. XD
heheh...sounds like you have the same little interest in random deep thinking as i do! whee i do the same things like that all the time! mrgreen  
PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2007 4:37 pm
Starlock
eek Er... how many people do we have here that were born on the 26th of a month? I'd be the third one, though granted in a different month. And I can't say I much like the number 26... (shrug) Traditionally I've only favored odd numbers, particularly prime numbers, but I've also grown to like the number "4" though only because of its signifigance in my practice (aka, 4 elements, 4 seasons, etc).
xd YET ANOTHER SIGNIFICANT THING I OVERLOOKED! i am so so SO close with nature, and the whole four seasons thing is right on that. and that i think of 6 elements, and i knn ow i have mentioned 6 already in something of mine, and that nature ha sso much to do with seasons and elements and stuff. so...yeah...sorry, for all the hyperactivity! sweatdrop  

twilight insanity

twilight insanity

PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2007 4:43 pm
Aiste Spirit
The number 43 is significant to me, why? Because I decided it. It's my favorite number. One day acting up in the 6th grade I decided that was my answer to every question the teacher asked. Every since then it's been my number. Silly, I know. But it's significant to me.
if you ask me, it's teh good'ol spirit of ego! be yourself, and do what feels righT! that's my motto, and i am an anti-authority anarchist! mrgreen  
Sacred Sources -The Outer Forum -

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff