Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Grammar Guild

Back to Guilds

The Gaian Grammar Guild is a refuge for the literate, a place for them to post and read posts without worrying about the nonsensical ones. 

Tags: grammar, literate, english, language 

Reply "TXT TLK" horror stories
So I was Profile Surfing...[Read First Post] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

XxJennessaxX

PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2007 3:06 pm
What IS a "try hard" anyway?

PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2007 3:12 pm
We have already asked that question... and we are not sure...  

xAvenirYuinax

XxJennessaxX

PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2007 3:13 pm
Oh. I think I'll agree with the "retard" solution. Seeing as her quote is: "Begging makes u look like a try hard" or something like that xp

PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2007 3:16 pm
Yeah, I was going for that one too.  

xAvenirYuinax

XxJennessaxX

PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2007 3:18 pm
I seriously don't understand the point of substituting "s" for "z," as one of them is diagonal for the other on the keyboard! neutral

PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2007 3:21 pm
Spelling aside, It was actualy quite humorous (but not in the you stupid way, in the you funny way).  

hippiefreak

xAvenirYuinax

PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2007 3:22 pm
XxJennessaxX
I seriously don't understand the point of substituting "s" for "z," as one of them is diagonal for the other on the keyboard! neutral

Seriously. When people use 'z' instead of 's' it immediately makes me wonder if they're on something. Either that or drunk. -chuckles-  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2007 3:44 pm
xAvenirYuinax
XxJennessaxX

Seriously. When people use 'z' instead of 's' it immediately makes me wonder if they're on something. Either that or drunk. -chuckles-

"Lyke, omg, so i boght my bf some flowerz, then he called my friendz horrable slutz..."
rofl
For sure drunk!

XxJennessaxX

RamoraPaige

8,200 Points
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Team Edward 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2007 4:31 pm
!`Grammar Faerie`!
Must..read..a...book...NOW! I think I just lost some intelligence in my smexy giant brain.

Lets see...
1+2=488

Yup, I lost some.

No, 2+2=5. Duh.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2007 4:34 pm
XxJennessaxX
xAvenirYuinax
XxJennessaxX

"Lyke, omg, so i boght my bf some flowerz, then he called my friendz horrable slutz..."
rofl
For sure drunk!

That is pretty aweful. However I can understand the spelling differences from American English and British English. Eg. "realize" and "realise"

RamoraPaige

8,200 Points
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Team Edward 100

XxJennessaxX

PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2007 6:42 pm
RamoraPaige
XxJennessaxX
xAvenirYuinax
XxJennessaxX

rofl
For sure drunk!

That is pretty aweful. However I can understand the spelling differences from American English and British English. Eg. "realize" and "realise"

Well, those are understandable. But instead of saying "towns," they say "townz," is what I mean 3nodding

PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2007 10:54 am
Well, I guess some people like backwards 's's, so they use 'z' for their substitute...?

And seriously...what the heck is 'try hard'?!?...but I guess I would agree with the 'retard' idea.

YourLovelyBear

Beloved Bear

17,725 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Invisibility 100
  • Protector of Cuteness 150

Fat3 4verruncus

PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2007 5:46 am
Ellis Bell Esq.
Since she was born in the Philippines, I'm going to give her the benefit of a doubt and assume that English is not her first language.

I hope to God it's not.

So she's a Filipino like me??Well a feel a little bit bad about her.And what's that?? [b]Favurit ??  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2007 12:54 pm
What was the point of the "Candy Mountain"thing?  

Anti-Klim

XxJennessaxX

PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2007 6:29 pm
vic48
What was the point of the "Candy Mountain"thing?

Oh, that was one funny video!

"TXT TLK" horror stories

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces