Welcome to Gaia! ::

Craftin' - A sewing, knitting and glue kind of place.

Back to Guilds

Reply Craftin'
painting on furniture Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Silvander

PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2007 11:22 am
Silver Mist
Bad! Bad Jessie! No stealing from a catholic grade school library.

But....but.... but they can get free chairs from st vincent de paul! Why do they get the shiny chair?? *cries*  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2007 11:24 am
Cause, they majorly reak like that. You know this.  

Silver Mist

kochi~mochi

4,750 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Friendly 100
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2007 11:28 am
But.... rainbow fish chair. cry

Thats pretty impressive. 3nodding My friend was trying to draw a decent skull the other day... mad D  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2007 11:33 am
They're heathen little I'm-godlier-than-you children! They don't need to be rewarded for catholic behavior! They'll be ruined anyway!  

Silvander

kochi~mochi

4,750 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Friendly 100
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2007 11:37 am
Silvander
They don't need to be rewarded for catholic behavior!

Now now, don't use religion as bashing material. i'm sure you hate it when it happens to you. wink  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2007 11:42 am
kochi~mochi
Silvander

Now now, don't use religion as bashing material. i'm sure you hate it when it happens to you. wink

If you had ever met the catholic of Villa Hills, you would understand.

But I'm not being serious. I was raised catholic and have no problems with catholic believers. Unless they're that obnoxious brand of super-catholics. But they're annoying becuase of their percieved superiority, not because of their religion.  

Silvander

kochi~mochi

4,750 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Friendly 100
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2007 11:47 am
Silvander
kochi~mochi
Silvander

If you had ever met the catholic of Villa Hills, you would understand.

But I'm not being serious. I was raised catholic and have no problems with catholic believers. Unless they're that obnoxious brand of super-catholics. But they're annoying becuase of their percieved superiority, not because of their religion.

3nodding i understand it, but ya know, its hard to get a joking tone in text. mad d
It's like at this one comunity service place i had to work at for a couple days, they asked why i didn't join in on the prayer at lunchtime (i was respectfully quiet, bowed my head, all that jazz, i just didn't say anything) i said that i wasn't really religious. They asked if i was athest, and i said no, i'm agnostic. I believe theres something, i just don't know what that something it. It might be God as they refere to him, but it could just as easily be something else. They started talking down to me (like lowering vocabulary and stuff like that) and didn't talk to me unless i was being told to do something. Then, when my girlfriend came by and asked "Ready to go love?" i was politely asked to not come back.

so i fully understand percieved superiority. 3nodding and just how annoying it can be. I'm just always, even if i'm talking jokingly, careful about putting anything that could be considered insulting to the religion.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 25, 2007 4:39 pm
Skulls can be difficult and annoying, I will give you that.

And I'm not so sure its so mch as religion that causes superiority complexs there as much as its money. >< (The guy who owns the company that makes Air Heads sends his kids to this school- no joke- nice guy, his wife makes killer bread).  

Silver Mist

rheane

PostPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2007 12:09 pm
DUDE! those chairs are awesome. I could see those being sold at like a cool funky children's furniture store....
Heck I'd buy one! mucho bravo! *claps* ahahahha blaugh  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2007 11:41 am
Thank you. ^^  

Silver Mist

Craftin'

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items