Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Grammar Guild

Back to Guilds

The Gaian Grammar Guild is a refuge for the literate, a place for them to post and read posts without worrying about the nonsensical ones. 

Tags: grammar, literate, english, language 

Reply Gaian Grammar Guild
I just noticed something! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cheerfulhope

PostPosted: Sat Jan 20, 2007 4:39 pm
xAvenirYuinax
Yami no Hitokiri
Actually, I'm ashamed of myself for not noticing it earlier since I've been on Gaia Online for almost three years now.

Actually, yes I do. Whenever I read a story on Fanfiction.net (that cesspool of grammatical inanity), I end up noticing so many spelling and punctuation errors, I end up twitching and generally cannot enjoy the story.

I know that feeling and sympathize with you completely. The inanity mercilessly assaults the brain to the point of experiencing physical pain. It's really hard to find good fanfiction these days... -sighs and sniffs sadly-

So true. *sigh* I usually stay on the more private and smaller, less known sites. ninja The bigger the site, the more mistakes and crappy fanfictions.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2007 5:22 am
Triste

It's not really a mistake. You can't put apostrophes at times, for coding purposes.

[x]
For the love of meat, I clarified this on the second post. gonk I've already pointed it out to another guild mate. If you want your gold so badly you can't be bothered to read the thread in it's entirety and participate then go to the chatterbox or something.

~
Pyrite
[x]

[ Pyrite ]

Gaian Grammar Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items