Reply Stuff About Bands
Mustard Plug Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Guns of Navarone

PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2007 9:05 pm
I wish they'd come back here on another random florida tour! lol. They randomly have like mini-tours in florida.

Dance

PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2007 10:23 am
Anyone heard the new cd In Black And White? Any good?  

Jcake

Jcake

PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2007 10:26 am
evilbrainbabies
that makes me question if anything good comes out of Florida...

Didn't Less Than Jake come from FL?

But I digress, I used to love Mustard Plug alot. But I don't know why I don;t listen to them so much any more. I was all over there Yellow #5 and Pray for Mojo albums for quite some time. Now I rarely listen to them. I shall have to go back soon and listen to them

Yeah, Less Than Jake comes from Florida so you guys got them going for ya. Not much Ska appreciation in Washington sadly............  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2007 9:40 pm
Jcake

they had played about half if it last time they came down to fl, but yeah, the cd is great, I've got it. Hit Me Hit Me is awesome, the rest is kinda almost suicide machines-ish, but its all amazing.

Dance

Guns of Navarone

Jcake

PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2007 1:56 pm
Guns of Navarone
Jcake

they had played about half if it last time they came down to fl, but yeah, the cd is great, I've got it. Hit Me Hit Me is awesome, the rest is kinda almost suicide machines-ish, but its all amazing.

Dance

Soudns good enough for me. Thanks, man.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2007 6:15 pm
I actualy saw them last night, They played a fair amount of their older stuff and a mix of the new stuff which is starting to grow on me.... They played real rat b*****d the previous time I saw them that was like a year ago.  

Kingshortpants

Slag10

PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2007 8:47 am
i saw them two weeks prior to Black and White's release, and they only played 3 songs off of it, one being that one that was on the 2006 Hopeless Records Comp. "over the edge" i think, so that one wasnt all that new i guess... two songs i'd not heard i guess. i wasnt concerned though, i was just waiting for them to play Thigh High Nylons  
Stuff About Bands

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff