Welcome to Gaia! ::

Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Back to Guilds

Reply Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer
Who Cried? *for those who have read New Moon* Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Did you cry when Edward left Bella?
  If I tell you I will have to kill you!
  No!
  Yes!
View Results

Suito

PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2007 12:17 am
Ah, it's ok now.
I forgot it, and remembered it when I read the chapter.
My eyes welled up when he said he was leaving, but I didn't start balling until Bella realized that he had taken everything that would remind her of his existence away.
There's a minerature puddle in my bed right now.
gonk crying heart

PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2007 4:46 pm
Yeah, the caption under the empty spot in the scrapbook...and the missing CD in the CD player... crying  

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100

Jasmic
Vice Captain

Shy Phantom

PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2007 4:59 pm
If I were Bella, I would've been banging my head against a wall after Edward told me he actually just left everything under the floorboards. Ubelievable that it was there the whole time.

But yeah...I couldn'y stand it when she mentioned he took the photos. I treasure mine insanely, so that part got me good (but like I said, it wasn't until the months that I started bawling).

PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2007 8:26 pm
XxfushigipinayxX
If I were Bella, I would've been banging my head against a wall after Edward told me he actually just left everything under the floorboards. Ubelievable that it was there the whole time.

But yeah...I couldn'y stand it when she mentioned he took the photos. I treasure mine insanely, so that part got me good (but like I said, it wasn't until the months that I started bawling).

Wait... they were?!
-hasn't gotten to that part in the book yet-
gonk

Suito

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2007 8:47 pm
Oops again. XxfushigipinayxX! domokun  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2007 11:43 am
I was wicked upset, but I didn't cry...  

MerlinAnne

Jasmic
Vice Captain

Shy Phantom

PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2007 4:51 pm
Gahhh, it's not my fault! Dx
Nobody set up any rules about spoilers about the books. We all just assumed we each read Twilight and New Moon or didn't mind spoilers.

It's never been an issue before, but maybe we should have a sticky to outline the rules of the guild if you find it serious...

PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2007 6:19 pm

I absolutley was crying my eyes out even before he actually said it! I just couldn't stand it. I was also in my bed and i could see my face in the mirror and it was horrible! crying crying crying It really was embarrasing, but i was lucky! Or smart anyway! I was already supposed to be a sleep so everyone in my house was asleep. I was actually suprised that i ddidn't wake anyone with the bawling i was doing at the part where she finds he has taken back the presents!!! crying crying crying  

perpetual_insanity_1213

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2007 7:52 pm
XxfushigipinayxX
Nobody set up any rules about spoilers about the books. We all just assumed we each read Twilight and New Moon or didn't mind spoilers.

It's never been an issue before, but maybe we should have a sticky to outline the rules of the guild if you find it serious...

Eh, I guess it's okay. You do have a good argument.

And I don't want to try and set up rules again...where are the captain and vice captain when you need them? xd  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2007 8:38 pm
I didn't cry the first time but then the second time i read it (which i'm doin now) i cried...i think it was mostly because, yes edward left...AND I LOVE EDWARD!!! and the other part...now i have to live with jacob for more then half the book, and not have a trace of the cullens! besides the hallusinations of edwards voice in bella's head!  

sportgirl3192

Jasmic
Vice Captain

Shy Phantom

PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2007 9:09 pm
complex_ity_
XxfushigipinayxX

Eh, I guess it's okay. You do have a good argument.

And I don't want to try and set up rules again...where are the captain and vice captain when you need them? xd

I know ;_;
Our Captain said she couldn't come on because she'd been grounded (for how long, who knows), but where's the VC? It's like everyone dematerialized into thin air gonk

PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2007 4:42 pm
I got pissed. Of course I cried. Like Bella, my tear ducts are hard-wired to my emotions.  

[Bella_S]

Monkeyluver9

PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2007 8:23 pm
i didn't cry. but i was majorly pissed. i was like "where's edward gonna come back" without him. i don't know... the book just was like a slower read for me. BUT OMG!! I LOVED NEW MOON THOUGH!! especially the ending!! OMG!! i almost died1!!! my friend thought i was having a seizer (is that how you spell that) becuz i was shaking my head up and down and left and right and all over the place....  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2007 11:53 pm
..I did..it was mad when edward left bella and cried for like 30 min.,.*sigh*..then i cryed when i though edward was gonna step into the sun when bella was leik 10 feet away form him..ack..ok ya knwo what i just cried the majority of the book.  

KatieXKhaos

sportgirl3192

PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2007 8:36 pm
kitkat122
..I did..it was mad when edward left bella and cried for like 30 min.,.*sigh*..then i cryed when i though edward was gonna step into the sun when bella was leik 10 feet away form him..ack..ok ya knwo what i just cried the majority of the book.
lol, i didn't cry, i just was scared for my life! Omg, that terrified me...now if he actually did it and something happened to him...i'd probably cry  
Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff