Welcome to Gaia! ::

~ Midnight Moon ~

Back to Guilds

~ for pagans, wiccans and witches ~ 

Tags: wiccan, witchcraft, paganism, wicca, heathenry 

Reply *~Common Room~* (chatterbox, life, socializing)
Who else sees the paranormal Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

brazilianloving

PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2008 4:09 pm
during the day, i can only feel their presence, during the night however, i can both feel their presence and see them. not as an actual person, but more of an opaque spirit kinda. i can't describe it.

its scary sometimes becuse i'll wake up in the middle of the night to go to the bathroom and there will be someone in my living room and i screamed once(big mistake) and my mom got more freaked than i did. i remember this one time when i was maybe 4 or 5 i thought someone was outside my window(it was night) and i went to lift up one miniblind and there was a face there. it was a scary face and it almost looked skeltal(sp?) i've never looked out my window after dark again!
i won't tell you guys all of my occurances cause that would take way too long.

[Pink Pistols]: the "white people" and "black people" thing reminds me of 'the sixth sence'. haha, "i see [black/white] people." kinda funny to me.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2008 7:56 pm
i have slight paranormal sight but only on occasion  

Sir Cecil Widowmaker

DaleLuck1313

PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2008 10:23 am
I see people sitting on buses out of the corner of my eyes, and they're not there when I look.

I also see a cat outside of my house that's never there when I try looking closer.

The cat is made out of pure white light, and the people on the bus are always blurred and I can never see their facial features. It's like they have no faces.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2008 3:15 pm
User Image

Sometimes when you get what you want,
you end up missing what you left behind.

I have always been able to see auras, but recently I've been able to see images of things like people or animals.
I hate it at night the most, even though during the day I can sense them and see bits and pieces, at night I can see them, even more clearly than ever and sometimes they talk.
I hate it. And I hate telling people because they think I'm crazy or lying my head off.
I also once had a friend who was a paranormal being, and I do believe I helped him cross over, but I was sad to see him go.
He began to talk to me and appear to me when I was in fifth grade and my school life started going downhill. I was bullied and he helped me. He said he used to be a music teacher, but he had never taught one student who ever went anywhere after his tutoring. Being a singer myself I let him 'teach' me if you could say that. This year he thanked me for letting him tutor me and then he said that I had to continue and pursue my career on my own. And he left. I really do miss him. Also, I don't think I mentioned that his name was Erik.

Whether it's your friends,
or time spent with your family.

Or even the music you used to hear in your head.

User Image  

k u r a b e a r_x

casca666

PostPosted: Tue Apr 01, 2008 11:25 pm
hahaha! I can not see them... i only saw my friend the demon once.... in his real form which scared me! but mostly i can only smell or hear them... i also feel them.......  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 18, 2008 5:12 pm
When I was little I used to apparently talk to a little boy that only I could see. Now that I'm older I dream about him alot and if I go to a park I used to go to when I was little, I sometimes see him.
Alot of the time I see things in the corner of my eye. Sometimes they are terrifying but apparently whenever I turn abruptly to look at them I get this look so serene I look, quote 'Like I've died of peace standing up'
so yeah.  

Suelette

k u r a b e a r_x

PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2008 8:19 pm
User Image

Sometimes when you get what you want,
you end up missing what you left behind.

Commenting on Erik again.
I was outside on my swingset. [yes i still play on the swings]
And I was listening to some soft music on my iPOD and suddenly I seemed to feel someone pushing me in the swing. I turned my head a bit and there was Erik, standing there. I couldn't really see him, but I somehow knew he was there and it was the first time I really realized how much I missed him. I actually started sobbing and so I had to get off the swing before I fell off.
My parents flipped when they saw me crying so I just told them I fell and landed on my butt and I was tearing.
Erik stayed a while longer before he left again.
I miss him...D:

Whether it's your friends,
or time spent with your family.

Or even the music you used to hear in your head.

User Image  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2008 1:24 pm
I've had a few experiences in the past.
1st - When I was younger, my brother and I were exploring an old school building, and I was looking at some of the classrooms. I walked into one, and it was as if I had gone back in time. All the students were sitting at the desks and the teacher was writing on the chalkboard. I could hear everything that was happening too, just as if I was there.
2nd- when I was younger I stayed with my grandparents for awhile, and one night I got the urge to look outside the window down at the lake next to the house. There was a creature walking along the path. It was about the size of a large dog. All of a sudden it stopped and turned its head to look up at my window, and its eyes were glowing red. It then stood up on its hind legs and walked away. The next night the same thing happened. I looked for it the following night but it never came back. I wish I knew what that creature was.

I haven't seen anything since, but I do get strong feelings of emotion, and past events. And every so often the feeling that someone is watching me, especially near a flight of stairs in my apartment building. I always get a weird feeling when I go past those stairs, like theirs someone just on the other side of the door. I would love to see something again though, and hopefully will get the chance to explore a building that is reported to have had sightings.  

Diana_Moon

yukina_youkai

Fashionable Smoker

5,050 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Fri May 16, 2008 12:55 am
I've seen a thing or two.
1. When I was at my grandfather's I saw a little girl in a long white nightgown that went ot her feet, her wrists, and her chin. She had long white hair. I couldn't see her face. She couldn't have been older than 12.
The following weekend, she showed herself to my brother, who was staying the night. She told him that there was an evil spirit inthe house, and that it was going to kill me. I left soon after for other reasons,but not too long after that, my grandfather passed away. The evil spirit found its new mark.
2. During a AWOL(absence without offical leave. I was in a group home)) I went to a bridge by an ex's house. Both my friend and I saw huge, tennis ball sized, glowing red eyes. It was night.
Other than that, I can only feel it when something is around me, and that is only sometimes.  
PostPosted: Fri May 16, 2008 12:01 pm
I hear and see things all the time. Like right now there are a few faeries in my room. I'm not to sure if they have gone away yet...  

Milendil

violeteyes77

PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2008 10:17 am
Quote:
Oh, strange thing. When in person, I can sense a person's emotions just by looking at them. Can I see their aura, maybe? I haven't any clue. Maybe I'm just in tune with people.

I have the same issue. Whenever I'm near someone, I know exactly how they're feeling.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2008 7:33 am
Sounds like you and I are both empaths, meaning that we can "read" people's emotions.
I haven't had any weird experiences, but I did think I was being visited by this "Dragon Lady" being for a while...  

Quiet Dojo

iRayneMoon

PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2008 2:58 pm
I live in a house that was built by a son for his elderly parents. Unfortunantly they died before they could move into the house. My parents bought it and now we've lived here my whole life. I sometimes get weird feelings. Maybe its the elderly couple wanting their house back! gonk  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2008 7:51 am
I can feel the presence of things and sometimes see faeries, and I see spots alot, but the spots might just be from staring at lights.... sweatdrop  

MoldyTofu

*~Common Room~* (chatterbox, life, socializing)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games