Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Naruto Guild
Sasuke bashing. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

You think Sasuke bashing sucks too, right?
  YES.
  No, I'm dumb. :B
View Results

attila the fun

PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2007 7:48 pm
It's easy to see why people would dislike him. Earlier on, he got the kind of attention Shikamaru's getting now, what with all the WHOA AH'M SO KEWL I GOTS THA SHARINGANZ AND I WUZ TOPPA MAH CLASS and other things, like that whole aggressive solitude and I-can-do-it-by-myself-ness.

He definitely doesn't deserve all the hate he gets, though. Especially for leaving the village--most often I hear people saying that he's a bad person/whatever because he betrayed all his friends and is obsessed with revenge, but dude: his family was massacred by his brother, whom, if memory serves, he has some sort of obligation to take down. So he has his goal, and he sees a way to achieve it, and he follows through with that plan. I don't get how that's emo.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2007 8:33 pm
mofoslotmachine
5. Sasuke has to choose between a sexy older man with power, talent, and an incredible tongue, and a loud, annoying twelve year old retard who refuses to ever leave him alone or stop screaming in his ear. He picks Orochimaru. Great choice, or greatest choice?

How did I miss this? This is incredible.  

attila the fun

Syndactyly

PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2007 9:59 pm
Turn back into Tsunade. You were so hawt. :[  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2007 9:14 am
Shikalee
I live with a TRUE psychopath. He just exploded yesterday and I was injured. Beaten, to be honest.
HOW COULD THIS HAPPEN TO ME?! I MADE MY MISTAKES GOT NOWEHERE TO RUN BUT LIFE GOES ON AS I'M FADING AWAAAAY. I'M SICK OF THIS LIFE. I JUST WANNA SCREEEAM. HOW COULD THIS HAPPEN TO ME?!

I feel more pity for Sasuke than I do for Naruto. His whole life he has to be the best evar, to compete with his brother who he thought was Fugaku's fav, and then this big lozr that everyone supposedly hates becomes the shining pillar of hope. LOL THWARTED AGAIN. I like Sasuke.  

Captain Verd

Airashii_Enjuku

7,050 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2007 12:49 pm
Finally someone who agrees with me! Sasuke is only like that because his whole entire clan was killed right in front of him and seeing his older brother, that he looked up to, kill both of their parents. *sniff* sasuke-kun needs a hug...and some help but we still love him. If that crap happen to me, I would act emo and unfriendly, just so I can focus on getting stronger and avenging my clan. Hmm, I wonder how he's going to "rebuild" his clan? I can think of a few ways hehe but he's too young, maybe when he's 15. cool twisted heart Oh Saaaasuke-kuuun! 4laugh  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2007 3:23 pm
Captain Verd
Shikalee
I live with a TRUE psychopath. He just exploded yesterday and I was injured. Beaten, to be honest.
HOW COULD THIS HAPPEN TO ME?! I MADE MY MISTAKES GOT NOWEHERE TO RUN BUT LIFE GOES ON AS I'M FADING AWAAAAY. I'M SICK OF THIS LIFE. I JUST WANNA SCREEEAM. HOW COULD THIS HAPPEN TO ME?!

I feel more pity for Sasuke than I do for Naruto. His whole life he has to be the best evar, to compete with his brother who he thought was Fugaku's fav, and then this big lozr that everyone supposedly hates becomes the shining pillar of hope. LOL THWARTED AGAIN. I like Sasuke.
Obviously, you're ignorant to what a real psychopath is like. It's not just a stupid drama. neutral  

Syndactyly

Last Messiah

PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2007 3:53 pm
...sasuke...BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO...... ninja domokun domokun domokun domokun domokun domokun domokun  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2007 2:12 pm
. . .

Does Sasuke REALLY wants to avenge his clan? I mean, yeah, watching your father and mother getting killed by your brother IS a traumatic experience, but I think he just wants to proof how strong he is to his brother...he always wanted to be stronger than him, and Itachi knows about that. That's what he truly desires deep bottom.

. . .

That's what I think. =3  

Pekora

What the Pho

PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2007 6:27 pm
YES! Tone the Sasuke hating down. There's even a Anti-Sasuke guild. He doesn't deserve as much hate as he's getting. The fact that he's this bad is mostly Itachi, you know, killing every single person he loved in his family, leaving him alone to suffer and building up hatred to go after Itachi and try to kill him, thus avenging his clan and going on with a normal life (maybe?). And yet Itachi is still cool to people.

Lol..run-on sentence.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2007 8:41 am
Shikalee
Obviously, you're ignorant to what a real psychopath is like. It's not just a stupid drama. neutral
The only thing I don't get is what you being beaten has to do with this thread. :/  

Captain Verd

darlingtonia californica

PostPosted: Thu Jan 25, 2007 1:43 pm
attila the fun
It's easy to see why people would dislike him. Earlier on, he got the kind of attention Shikamaru's getting now, what with all the WHOA AH'M SO KEWL I GOTS THA SHARINGANZ AND I WUZ TOPPA MAH CLASS and other things, like that whole aggressive solitude and I-can-do-it-by-myself-ness.

He definitely doesn't deserve all the hate he gets, though. Especially for leaving the village--most often I hear people saying that he's a bad person/whatever because he betrayed all his friends and is obsessed with revenge, but dude: his family was massacred by his brother, whom, if memory serves, he has some sort of obligation to take down. So he has his goal, and he sees a way to achieve it, and he follows through with that plan. I don't get how that's emo.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Naruto didn't have a family in the first place, AND everyone hated him when he was younger just because he was the cage to a demon. Not to mention they all thought he was a loser because he used to suck as a shinobi.

It's better to have a family and lost them, then to never know what it's like to have a family's love and support at all.

So, that's how Sasuke is emo. Because he's all 'rawr vengeance, life sucks because my family's gone, blahblahaldkhfdkl;ajf!'
While Naruto, even though all that bad stuff happened to him, manages to stay cheerful.

Help me bump my quest thread? <3

PostPosted: Thu Jan 25, 2007 3:15 pm
[Harakiri]
Naruto didn't have a family in the first place, AND everyone hated him when he was younger just because he was the cage to a demon. Not to mention they all thought he was a loser because he used to suck as a shinobi.

It's better to have a family and lost them, then to never know what it's like to have a family's love and support at all.

So, that's how Sasuke is emo. Because he's all 'rawr vengeance, life sucks because my family's gone, blahblahaldkhfdkl;ajf!'
While Naruto, even though all that bad stuff happened to him, manages to stay cheerful.

I'm pretty sure that seeing your family brutally murdered when you're seven is worse than not having a family. neutral

Besides, nothing bad happens to Naruto after the whole having-no-friends things happens--and it's not like he was living in the streets before that, either.  

attila the fun

darlingtonia californica

PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2007 2:22 pm
attila the fun

I'm pretty sure that seeing your family brutally murdered when you're seven is worse than not having a family. neutral

Besides, nothing bad happens to Naruto after the whole having-no-friends things happens--and it's not like he was living in the streets before that, either.

No, not really. It's alot worse if you've never had a family. Not having a family means no happy memories about the family to think about when you feel alone.
But having a family at least for a while, even if they die, lets you have things to think about when you feel alone and you have things to remember and make you smile. Which Sasuke doesn't do, because he's emo.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2007 3:16 pm
[Harakiri]
attila the fun

No, not really. It's alot worse if you've never had a family. Not having a family means no happy memories about the family to think about when you feel alone.
But having a family at least for a while, even if they die, lets you have things to think about when you feel alone and you have things to remember and make you smile. Which Sasuke doesn't do, because he's emo.

HE SAW. HIS FAMILY. MURDERED.

Like thinking about his mom smile is going to help him when he's having weird PTSD flashbacks.

If somebody told you he saw his family murdered by his brother and now hated his brother and wanted to kill him, would you seriously be like UR EMO talk2hand ?  

attila the fun

Captain Verd

PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2007 6:04 am
attila the fun
HE SAW. HIS FAMILY. MURDERED.

Like thinking about his mom smile is going to help him when he's having weird PTSD flashbacks.

If somebody told you he saw his family murdered by his brother and now hated his brother and wanted to kill him, would you seriously be like UR EMO talk2hand ?
UR EMO talk2hand  
Naruto Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces