Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Grammar Guild

Back to Guilds

The Gaian Grammar Guild is a refuge for the literate, a place for them to post and read posts without worrying about the nonsensical ones. 

Tags: grammar, literate, english, language 

Reply "TXT TLK" horror stories
Come see what I have encountered, if you can handle it! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

rae-chan-sensei

Lonely Kitten

PostPosted: Thu Jan 25, 2007 1:11 pm
tiger80272
I must go to the wrong parts of the Towns, because I have honestly never found this problem... interesting... this requires further investigation!

No, those are the right parts, you lucky child. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 25, 2007 1:42 pm
rae-chan-sensei
tiger80272
I must go to the wrong parts of the Towns, because I have honestly never found this problem... interesting... this requires further investigation!

Seriously, Tiger! Where do you hang out anyway? I'll definitely be there! 3nodding

XxJennessaxX

Shichimaru

PostPosted: Thu Jan 25, 2007 1:44 pm
Towns is chock full of healthy nutrients and noobs! I even saw one humping a snowman. And then there's the noobs who can't type a single word without using '1337' or misspelling something. >_>  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 25, 2007 2:30 pm
XxJennessaxX
rae-chan-sensei
tiger80272

Seriously, Tiger! Where do you hang out anyway? I'll definitely be there! 3nodding
I don't go there much, but I usually pick a random location and just walk around. I'm afraid I don't know where I hang out. ^.^  

Angel80272

Dreyja

4,600 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 25, 2007 3:52 pm
I think we should have a designated town area for guild members to go to, this way we're sure to bump into at least one literate.

Preferably a town not on the default area, but to the east or something. This way people don't automatically go 'Ooooh, people', and come bother us.

Anyone care to find a spot, or shall I?  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 25, 2007 4:01 pm
Dreyja
I think we should have a designated town area for guild members to go to, this way we're sure to bump into at least one literate.

Preferably a town not on the default area, but to the east or something. This way people don't automatically go 'Ooooh, people', and come bother us.

You can find a spot, tell us the town and square, and all guild members can save that spot so they can go there in a single click!

XxJennessaxX

Dreyja

4,600 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 25, 2007 4:12 pm
XxJennessaxX
Dreyja

You can find a spot, tell us the town and square, and all guild members can save that spot so they can go there in a single click!

Alright, I'll go hunt one down.

I'm wondering if I should post it in a new thread, and if so, where.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 25, 2007 7:57 pm
I wanted to cry when I saw the first two screenshots. How could someone be dumb enough not to know how to spell "Axel"?! I mean seriously? it's four letters long and he is the most memorable character since Cloud! Not to mention the stupidity of the post directly next to it.

Although what makes me wonder is...

if that one person really was a hacker why did he demand all your gold? Couldn't he/she have just hacked your account rather then send something like that and risk being reported for it? Now thats stupidity at it's finest. stare  

red_moon_wolfess

XxJennessaxX

PostPosted: Thu Jan 25, 2007 8:31 pm
red_moon_wolfess
I wanted to cry when I saw the first two screenshots. How could someone be dumb enough not to know how to spell "Axel"?! I mean seriously? it's four letters long and he is the most memorable character since Cloud! Not to mention the stupidity of the post directly next to it.

if that one person really was a hacker why did he demand all your gold? Couldn't he/she have just hacked your account rather then send something like that and risk being reported for it? Now thats stupidity at it's finest. stare

EEP! I prefer the latter to the former. I don't want to lose so many accomplishments on Gaia!
Not to mention my sexy Avatar Edits sweatdrop

PostPosted: Thu Jan 25, 2007 9:23 pm
XxJennessaxX
red_moon_wolfess

EEP! I prefer the latter to the former. I don't want to lose so many accomplishments on Gaia!
gonk I didn't mean to scare you! I was just pointing something out. sweatdrop  

red_moon_wolfess

XxJennessaxX

PostPosted: Thu Jan 25, 2007 10:16 pm
red_moon_wolfess
XxJennessaxX
red_moon_wolfess

gonk I didn't mean to scare you! I was just pointing something out. sweatdrop

*Whew*
Alright, then sweatdrop

PostPosted: Fri Jan 26, 2007 2:38 am
That's it. I'm ordering some more Neo Skuld Bombs.  

Galadedrid Damodred

rae-chan-sensei

Lonely Kitten

PostPosted: Fri Jan 26, 2007 7:43 am
Galadedrid Damodred
That's it. I'm ordering some more Neo Skuld Bombs.

Yay! Death! Destruction! Mayhem! And doom! Doom for the poor little illiterate assholes! heart  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2007 1:08 pm
Alright, I propose we perform a scientific survey for the areas with the highest "n00b" concentrations, then warn the other members of the board and all litterate members of gaia. Any takers?  

Maka Koa

Dreyja

4,600 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2007 4:51 pm
So you want us to . . . intentionally. . . . go subject ourselves to this madness?

Okay. Make a plan. I'll follow.
stare  
"TXT TLK" horror stories

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas