Join?
  Yes I love naruto!!
  No I dont want to
  The Couples are wrong!!!!
  Wheres the free cake?
View Results

firefox1415327

PostPosted: Fri Jan 26, 2007 3:59 pm
Kyuubi33 Maybe... I don't know, most likley...
PinkAngel25 you can be, just Pm your profile.
Sasuke lover25 create a profile and you can

PostPosted: Fri Jan 26, 2007 5:23 pm
PinkAngel25
I want to be Sasuke's wife. ^^

I KNEW YOU WOULD ASK THAT MAN I SO KNOW YOU! 3nodding 3nodding  

Itachi Girl5
Vice Captain

PinkAngel25

PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2007 9:15 am
Heh heh....um....can i just post my profile here?  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2007 4:44 pm
Yes just delete it once I've added you  

firefox1415327

Itachi Girl5
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2007 7:01 am
Did you get my profile?  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2007 6:37 pm
and.... its OPEN!!!!  

firefox1415327

PinkAngel25

PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2007 8:30 pm
Username: PinkAngel25

Name: Haruka Sakura

Apearance: (anime only ) User Image

Village: Village of the Stars, located inside a cloud

Skills: Can fly, can teleport, can do medical jutsus, can replenish chakra, can transfer chakra, can do puppetry

Clan: Haruka

Secret Weapon: flying

Purpose: has no purpose in life...

Personaliy: Sakura is very hyper and she likes pie. She looks up to Haruno Sakura, and vows to be just like her one day.

Bio: She looks up to Haruno Sakura, and vows to be just like her one day. She was born with transparent wings and in her friends' eyes she's a pretty pink angel, but in other people's eyes she's just a girl.

Other: ( If made up, whose kid, and age ) the fiance of Uchiha Sasuke, she's 15 years old and theyre getting married when she's 16. ^^

PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2007 6:59 pm
It seems like your character can do everything mrgreen  

tetrapeptide

firefox1415327

PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2007 9:06 pm
Saka ran through the village towards the hokage buliding looking to find entertainment.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2007 1:59 pm
Shizume walked around when she saw her husband Itchi leaving, "Itachi where are you going this early?"Shizume asked smiling and hugged him. "I'm going back to the leaf village for a bit Shizume."Itachi said hugging back, "Can I come with you please I always wanted to see your village."Shizume said letting go and making a glass of tea.  

Itachi Girl5
Vice Captain

tetrapeptide

PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2007 7:09 pm
Kohaku walked down the alleyway very carefully. She had never been to the village hidden in the leaves and she was a bit uncertain. She was looking for something to eat, for little money. I can just steal it... She smiled and saw a ramen shop. She smiled even wider and walked up and checked the prices. She groaned for a second and sat down and ordered. Stealing it is! She thought, looking at the street behind her curiously.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2007 12:05 pm
Hina was bussy training in a small clearing, throwing shurikens at practice stumps. Currently she was bent over with her hands on her knees, breathing heavily. I know! Ramen! She thought, smiling and running off to the ramen shop. There was one other person there. "Hello." She said in greeting, taking a seat and ordering some ramen.

((Howdy ya'll!))

ikle

Itachi Girl5
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2007 7:26 pm
Itachi thought for a moment...."I guess you can come but remember that Sasuke is still there."Itachi said drinking his tea. "I know, Itachi why Sasuke so mad at you?"Shizume asked with curiosity. "Well it's because I killed the uchiha family so much pressure everyone wanted the best out of you."Itachi said sighning at the end. "Ahh I see."Shizume said drinking her tea and hugged her husband.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2007 7:44 am
Sakura grabbed onto her fiance Sasuke's waist. "Nononononononono you are not going to leave this house to go to ANBU!" She shrieked. "Why?" Sasuke mumbled. "Cause you can't!" Sakura challenged. "Then you're coming with me." Sasuke grabbed Sakura and lifted her over his head. "NOOOOOOOOOO!" Sakura whined. He stepped out the door, set Sakura down, and ran away.  

PinkAngel25

Itachi Girl5
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2007 8:37 am
Shizume and Itachi left the house and went to the leaf village, Itachi being a criminal had to cast genjutsu on the gards and walked in. Shizume followed holding her husband's hand, "This place is amazing Itachi"Shizume said looking up and smiling, "Yea it is"Itachi replied smliling back at her. *I just hope Sasuke doesn't find* Itachi thought looking around walking more.  
Roleplay forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff