Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Net Slum [a guild for .hack fans]

Back to Guilds

A guild for fans of the anime/game series, dot hack. 

Tags: dot hack, .hack//sign, .hack//G.U., .hack, skeeeeeeeeiiiiiiiittthhh 

Reply Fanart and Fanfiction
Hideous Elk-resembling Thing D: Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Elk =
  <3
View Results

way to purgatory

Captain

Undead Deadeye

PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2007 9:39 pm
XxGrieverxX
Shake1069
I like the pic...but I'm bais because I love Elk. I don't think I left him out of any party in thr first four games...I hope that Endrance teams up with Haseo in .hack//G.U. vol 2...cause that would be sweet.

I think he does. I think in a screenshot from the second game, he's in your party.

User Image Yeah, there's a cutscene on YouTube where I think he's in your party.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2007 10:43 pm
Pink Plastic Ninja
XxGrieverxX
Shake1069
I like the pic...but I'm bais because I love Elk. I don't think I left him out of any party in thr first four games...I hope that Endrance teams up with Haseo in .hack//G.U. vol 2...cause that would be sweet.

I think he does. I think in a screenshot from the second game, he's in your party.

User Image Yeah, there's a cutscene on YouTube where I think he's in your party.

Well, he's an avatar user... kind of, so it's only logical to guess he'd be in your party at some point.  

Destry

way to purgatory

Captain

Undead Deadeye

PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2007 11:07 pm
Destry
Pink Plastic Ninja
XxGrieverxX
Shake1069

Well, he's an avatar user... kind of, so it's only logical to guess he'd be in your party at some point.

User Image Ohgawd. He might never leave my party then.

Until I get Balmung of course. Now he's not leaving my party. EVER.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2007 6:00 am
LOL I love how they reuse stuff from storylines cause in the first four Balmung was against you and then joined you and now it seems that endrence will do that as well. I will never ever have anyone but silibus and endrence in my party ever again....well I do like Atoli and I bet Balmung will be pretty sweet, oh and Kite....well I guess I'll have many people in my party then.  

Shake1069

Jak the wing

PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2007 6:23 pm
OHH~!~!~!ive seen worse elk's if you even call it bad.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2007 9:56 pm
I think its great! I mean i can sketch somewhat, I just can't color the pictures I make. I'm jealous.. crying  

Akcess

Destry

PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2007 5:36 am
Pff, thanks, but I'd rather stick within the line of truth. I draw horribly.

As for coloring things in, if you sketch and scan something, it's all a matter of making it into decent line art that you can color in. Most sketches can't be helped, really, unless you go at it with colored dry media (but pencil + colored pencil has never really looked so awesome). That picture I didn't sketch. I took the mouse to it, which explains... a lot, really. XD

Shake1069
LOL I love how they reuse stuff from storylines cause in the first four Balmung was against you and then joined you and now it seems that endrence will do that as well. I will never ever have anyone but silibus and endrence in my party ever again....well I do like Atoli and I bet Balmung will be pretty sweet, oh and Kite....well I guess I'll have many people in my party then.

Well, in general that archetype is common. Someone who is against you for whatever reason and then joins you later because you have a common interest. You'll find it in a lot of stuff! And Endrance = <3, but only because he reminds me of Elk. Otherwise I don't like him a whole lot.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2007 12:06 pm
aww blaugh Great job! lol I thought it was cute xd the coloring looks good too 3nodding  

Houou Joushou

5,200 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Dressed Up 200

Destry

PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2007 9:26 pm
Angelic Dragon Rider
aww blaugh Great job! lol I thought it was cute xd the coloring looks good too 3nodding

XD Pff, thanks. You're nice, but draw infinitely better than me.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2007 12:44 pm
Shake1069
same here! ^o^  

Anubis-san

Fanart and Fanfiction

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas