Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Grammar Guild

Back to Guilds

The Gaian Grammar Guild is a refuge for the literate, a place for them to post and read posts without worrying about the nonsensical ones. 

Tags: grammar, literate, english, language 

Reply "TXT TLK" horror stories
Warning: Red-level txt-tlkers contained within. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

red_moon_wolfess

PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2007 7:20 pm
alright, I just took one look at the first sentance and I didn't even bother translateing it.

I would rather translate several diffrent kanjis for the lord of the rings book than try and translate even four words of that garble, and I don't even speek japanese that well  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2007 7:31 pm
Here is the translation,after post 1.It'll take a while though.I'm killing myself after this.

the translatds you aise using sucks

thats gay neo-elite you butt sbeaking.

gi joe was the cooiest.

elite is the best.

i know it is better than any other ianguage.

More to come.Oh the things they come up with. burning_eyes  

Anti-Klim

Etna In Netherland

PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2007 7:36 pm
I have never seen anything like that before. To me, it looked like a bunch of numbers....

I am very fortunate for translators.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2007 9:28 pm
While I have never myself partaken in something so vile as that, I did learn to translate it. Unfortunately, even for my eyes, it took a long while to translate the single posts.

And the site isn't actually all that bad, most of the time... or at least where I hang out. I only frequent their roleplaying forums because everywhere else (except the artist and author corners) is nothing but newbies promoting their unique links (which is illegal in the game rules, the forum rules, and a filter is even set up to edit out links automatically). Some people eventually see the light, but that number is far smaller than the invading hoard of illiterates.  

Angel80272

linktimelord

PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2007 9:31 pm
Even I couldn't understand that...and i'm not usually bothered by that sadly  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2007 6:27 am
Mr. Grim...

It was death to my brain T_____T

Reap my soul!

YourLovelyBear

Beloved Bear

17,725 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Invisibility 100
  • Protector of Cuteness 150

rae-chan-sensei

Lonely Kitten

PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2007 8:45 am
And I thought Megatokyo was difficult when Largo gets into his ranting mood... rolleyes  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2007 1:03 pm
*Twitch, Twitch*
I lost 124 I.Q. Points reading that.
The worst part is.........
I only have 114 I.Q. Points. gonk  

Radio Chaos

YamiMalik13

PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2007 1:28 pm
I don't understand why anyone would want to type like that. It would be far easier to actually type out the words...  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2007 1:30 pm
socceridol1
*Twitch, Twitch*
I lost 124 I.Q. Points reading that.
The worst part is.........
I only have 114 I.Q. Points. gonk

Same here. My brain shriveled into a raisin after trying to read those posts. My signiture is doing what I did when I read it.  

YamiMalik13

jordanlaag

PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2007 1:36 pm
Yea I definantly gave an invoulantary twitch after every sentance...

BAKA!  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2007 9:47 pm
*dies*  

K-Archer

Chaotic Emotion

PostPosted: Thu Jan 25, 2007 6:27 am
vic48
Why would you make something so complex and yet so utterly stupid?
Who made up leet?

If I'm not mistaken, it was created by hackers and other such people as a way to bypass word filters, and just all out confuse people.

I personally think it's a good thing to be educated in 1337. That way when you're insulted by someone using it, and they expect you have no idea what they're saying, you can bite them in the a** by responding in their own tounge.
mrgreen  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 25, 2007 7:47 pm
A few online friends and I talk in leet sometimes... because... we can understand it, and it bothers other posters. XD

It's not really that hard to read if you know how to type it... I know someone who can type such Hellish leet it's almost unreadable to me.  

KathlinTheElf

Kinata Dosu

PostPosted: Thu Jan 25, 2007 11:25 pm
d00d,d4t 5tuf5 1z wa aw350m3....Ok,that's far as I can get.In fact,I don't even know what that says.I just copied and pasted it from somewhere.
Anyways...That...That...That horrible link is like a link to TXT TLK hell! scream  
"TXT TLK" horror stories

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff