Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Back to Guilds

Reply Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer
vampires Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Did you watch/read about vampires before?
Yes
77%
 77%  [ 56 ]
No
18%
 18%  [ 13 ]
You are kidding...
4%
 4%  [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 72

perpetual_insanity_1213

PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2007 9:37 am
The only thing really new to me was the sparkly skin....and that just makes me like vampires even more.....I was obsessed majorly with vampires before Twilight. I have seen all the movies mentioned already and read all of the books mentioned and then some! Also I watched Buffy the Vampire slayer but only because og Angel and the Spike!!! Good vampires are sooooo hot!!! Also there is this new show coming out this month about vampires that includes a love trinagle with a vampire, a vampire hunter, and a human(I think)!  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2007 7:16 pm
What show is that?  

Jasmic
Vice Captain

Shy Phantom

twilightstar_359

PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2007 5:13 pm
i am vampire-obsessed!!!! but i like cullen-vampires WAY better than traditional vamps(theyre cuter!)  
AsNightDawns rolled 20 100-sided dice: 85, 89, 37, 9, 67, 66, 20, 70, 90, 99, 25, 18, 20, 2, 51, 2, 9, 1, 15, 12 Total: 787 (20-2000)
PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2007 7:36 am
Yay! Okay, here's my theory. There are different types of animals and different types of people right? Innocent question. So why not different races of vampires? There could be vampires like in Twilight as well as vampires like in Bram Stoker's Dracula! 3nodding And that is my theory. That all your theories are correct! 4laugh heart

AsNightDawns

Cynical Optimist

PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2007 7:47 am
I've seen quite a few movies with vampires in them, and have always loved them. I find them fascinating, but Stephenie Meyer's books make it even more so now. I guess I believe that they could exist. I mean, nobody knows, right? So, therefore, nobody can prove that they do or do not exist. That is, until we all start living like Bella does. whee  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2007 12:32 pm
Izume_bella1213
I have always had an obsession with vampires and having the friend i do only strengthened that obsession! xd xd

Me too. I have always been obsessed with all things vampiric, but Stephenie Meyer's concept kind of changed my idea of vampires. Now, when someone mentions vampries, I see Edward Cullen.

But yeah, I've always been a vampire freak.  

vampire_lexicon

Mystifying Social Disease

PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2007 4:48 pm
Well before Twilight my perception of vampires was that they were pale guys with greasy hair and weird accents. But I now know the truth. They are still pale, but in a terribly sexy way....yum yum. mrgreen  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2007 10:54 pm
I had actually NEVER read any other vampire book before. So I thought this wa really interesting.  

[.strawberry pocky.]

TiredOracle

PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2007 12:59 pm
Ok, so... I have two things to say:

Item Number One:
I am, have been, and probablly always will be in love with the idea of vampires. Nothing can change that. My first run-through of Dracula was when I was 9 {i was a brain}, and I first saw Lugosi fly across my tv when I was 4.

Needless to say, this wasn't the first one I read.

Then There's my "Theory":
I don't think {though that doesn't mean i don't still hope} that there was ever a vampire in the Edward Cullen sense of the word.

I think it came from some poor little albino kid who was exciled from his family and then driven to caniballisim after going mad from the non-human-interaction...

MORBID, yes.
{but that's just me}

PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2007 9:13 pm
Now that I think about it...
It's ironic I love vampires so much now.
Because when I was smaller, vampires were my second worst nightmare (attacking dolls were always first).
I remember having so many nightmares about them, and my mom rushing in to comfort me when I woke up screaming my head off :/
Weird.
But at least that's all in the past <3

By the way, Lovely Liar, your signature rocks ♥

Jasmic
Vice Captain

Shy Phantom

Punker_Chica

PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2007 10:35 pm
after i read twilight and new moon for some reasons i wanted vampires to be real rofl  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2007 1:15 am
These books changed my outlook on vampires in the stories i write and my RP Charictors and stories. I loved these books.  

Sora DoUrden

w i l d f l 0 w e r s

Anxious Darling

PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2007 8:59 pm
well... i'm from a subculture of vampires (i'm a energy feeder aka Psi) and so my view of them is different as in Twilight the Cullens are the typical bloodlustful, fang-bearing vampires. Being as in the real world no subculture-related 'vampire' as we're called is so steriotypical, I'd imagine them in real life to be one of us. But with needs unknown to many.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2007 7:28 am
i dont see vampires as sleeping in coffins,getting burnt by the sun, or getting hurt by holy water.instead they are strong ,fast ,drink blood, and completely normal besides being really pale.and all the vampires i think about are orange from getting fake tans to make them inconspicuos mrgreen  

Cactus Attack!

Priestress of darkness

PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2007 4:08 pm
complex_ity_
Ever since I read Twilight and New Moon my mom thinks I'm into all things vampiric, and she keeps borrowing me these books from the library. That's fine, but after Twilight a lot of these books just can't compare. The vampires in them dont' fit my new internal image of what vampires should be like. sweatdrop

What do you imagine vampires to be like? What new concepts did Stephenie Meyer introduce to you, that you'd never thought of before?

dude samething with my grandpa now my mom and him are fighting
(good thing we live 1600 miles away from eachother)  
Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff