Reply Neopia Central
Are you an avatar collector? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

KO-KO

PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2007 3:27 pm
I don't go out of my way for them, but every now and then I get a nice surprise. My favorite is the Sutekh's Tomb "geb". great game, great avatar!  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2007 8:42 pm
I am but I am having a bit of a dryspell right now. I need Commander Garoo as a BD challenger so I can move on to hermeedjit. The black pteri hasn't come up yet. Space Faerie is way out of my league since I'm too cheap to train my main pet more (she is more of an intellectual anyway, lol). And I'm too cheap to buy a krawk/draik MP. I'm hoping that someday the lab will come through for me. I have all the other pet ones.

I still need the symol, the geraptiku, chocolate, and several game ones. Random avvies seem to hate me.

I'm up to 273 so not too bad.  

mysticrosemary

pink_canddi

PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2007 9:32 am
badkittykyat
Are you an avatar collector?

kinda  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2007 9:12 pm
badkittykyat
Are you an avatar collector?

Yep. =3  

Dyllea

Alexandractyl

PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2007 4:16 pm
[The Shadow Hawk]
I try. There are a lot I don't want to spend the NP for but I do have 184. My Darkest Faerie avatar is my favorite.

I LOVE THAT AVATAR! I just haven't been on late enough at night to get it.

I try as hard as I can to get avatars. I have almost all of the click avatars, and some game avatars, some item avatars, etc. My favorite right now is my Dice Escape 'Escape Artist' avatar. It makes me feel like I'm good at something. Right now I'm working on the Harris 'Hi' avatar. I'm getting it sometime in late June, for you must give a Harris to your pet for 99+ days and go to your pet's lookie. I'm also working on the Deserted Tomb 'Lost' avatar, but that one is random, so all I can do is wait and go back every day until I get it.

Oh, hell, I'm rambling. It's just, whenever someone starts me on neopets, I go on forever.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2007 8:16 pm
Yes, I am for the matter. Although I'm never really caught up on the plots that TNT makes up. I find them boring. =_= The avatar Im trying to get is the 'Ultimate Gamer' one. 211/250. Squee! I feel closer than ever! 8D (not really =_=)
Also the Pack Rat avatar 917/1000. Oh yeeeaaah! XD  

Hylian_Legend

[GS] Sailor Mau

PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2007 4:54 pm
for us avatar collecters you can get Something Has Happened!
You are now eligible to use 'Quiguki April Fools Avatar' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

that one today smile  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2007 10:32 am
Yeah, I'm an Avatar Collecter, I don't have alot of avatars though xp  

Ahmazing

FlixiePixie

PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2007 3:18 pm
I'm working on the Invasion of Meridell Avatar this month. I think I can do it.. I've gotten to Mission 6 before without a guide, so with a guide, I'm pretty sure I can get through 7.

Does anyone have the Extreme Herder Avie? If you do, any tips??  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2007 12:05 pm
Im not exactly good at collecting sweatdrop , i only have 20 avatars 3nodding , but thats because i started a week and a half ago 3nodding , but i am doing quests though, hoping ill get 2 avatars from those smile .  

nancysmith

moonlighz

PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2007 9:36 pm
not really  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2007 11:40 pm
Well, I don't think you can get any avatars from doing quests.... but there are a LOT of clickable avatars that you can start out with..  

FlixiePixie

Radiancee

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2007 5:08 pm
Yeah I am, I believe I have 246 3nodding  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 7:44 pm
for sure i am, 250 and counting. My favorite is the Zafara double agent plushie one.  

Baudome

Dapper Pup

7,925 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Married 100

colorblue52

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 6:03 pm
Yup! I collect avatars too!!! I have 138..my current one is my fire paw one..  
Neopia Central

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff