[Vampire Knight Fan Guild] - Cosplay, Roleplay, fanfiction,

Back to Guilds

Reply [Vampire Knight Fan Guild]
Vampire Theory Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you now understand where the superstition of vampires came from?
  Yes (Thank you very much)
  No (I still don't understand)
View Results

=Aural Madness=

PostPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2007 1:13 pm
Alchemist_Wrath
My parents thought I was anemic for a long time. We went and got me checked for it, and I don't have it. But I get nosebleeds every night, and I'm really pale and I bruise very easily. I have no idea what's wrong with me sad

sounds like a hemopheliac. you know, the people who could die from getting a cut because they will bleed too much.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2007 2:39 pm
Yeah. Or this other thing. I can't remember the name of it ;S  

Serenity Lovestone

=Aural Madness=

PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2007 5:25 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.if you can't see the blue sky...

oooooo i would hate to be born as a hemopheliac or any other thing. *breaks out in big emo anime eyes*screams* i should become a doctor so i can help these people!!!!!!!!! *end burst of energy* kyaaaa! *but there was still some energy left...*

...open a blue umbrella.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2007 4:22 pm
Sounds like its not only the symptoms for vampirism but for the origins of a werewolf as well.

Wikipedia has some good articles on where a traditional vampire comes from. The Eastern European ideas have pretty much taken a back seat to the more romantic version of fictional works.  

DravenAngel

Invisible Genius

10,200 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Alchemy Level 3 100

Alchemist_Wrath

PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2007 4:22 pm
i.love.vampireknight
Alchemist_Wrath
My parents thought I was anemic for a long time. We went and got me checked for it, and I don't have it. But I get nosebleeds every night, and I'm really pale and I bruise very easily. I have no idea what's wrong with me sad

sounds like a hemopheliac. you know, the people who could die from getting a cut because they will bleed too much.

I hope I'm not one of those. My blood does run really fast though. My mother's does too. When she goes to give blood, they'll put the needle in her and say "Wow, you blood comes out fast" Or something along the lines of that...  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 07, 2007 6:36 am
Alchemist_Wrath
i.love.vampireknight
Alchemist_Wrath

I hope I'm not one of those. My blood does run really fast though. My mother's does too. When she goes to give blood, they'll put the needle in her and say "Wow, you blood comes out fast" Or something along the lines of that...

if you are a hemopheliac, you can't even get your blood drawn. if you are a hemopheliac, it means your blood doesn't clot, so if you were a hemopheliac you probably would be sheltered beyond belief and live with everything made out of rubber and die at like age twenty. ok mabye not died, but you try to go a whole life without even bruising, since a bruise if bleeding benieth your skin.  

=Aural Madness=

AkanSis

PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2007 4:47 am
that would explain where the myth of vampires possibly came from! that's pretty interesting!  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2007 5:28 pm
i.love.vampireknight
Alchemist_Wrath
i.love.vampireknight
Alchemist_Wrath

if you are a hemopheliac, you can't even get your blood drawn. if you are a hemopheliac, it means your blood doesn't clot, so if you were a hemopheliac you probably would be sheltered beyond belief and live with everything made out of rubber and die at like age twenty. ok mabye not died, but you try to go a whole life without even bruising, since a bruise if bleeding benieth your skin.

Aww...that's really sad. I feel bad for people like that cry I looked it up, and it said that it is most common in boys.  

Alchemist_Wrath

=Aural Madness=

PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2007 11:53 am
Alchemist_Wrath
i.love.vampireknight
Alchemist_Wrath
i.love.vampireknight
Alchemist_Wrath

Aww...that's really sad. I feel bad for people like that cry I looked it up, and it said that it is most common in boys.

yeah i don't think i could deal with something like that. good thing girls rule! lol.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 16, 2007 4:27 pm
wow o.o i didnt know that until now~  

l3abiel3lues

Fluffy Bunny

cloudstorm101

PostPosted: Sat Feb 17, 2007 9:22 am
thats cool info  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 23, 2007 5:10 pm
DravenAngel
Sounds like its not only the symptoms for vampirism but for the origins of a werewolf as well.

Wikipedia has some good articles on where a traditional vampire comes from. The Eastern European ideas have pretty much taken a back seat to the more romantic version of fictional works.

you can't always trust wikipidia since that info can be edited by anyone.
But that desease is definately interesting.  

Risika Nightly

VampireMooMoo

PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2007 4:21 pm
mgg i didnt know that....thanks you xD domokun  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2007 6:50 pm
xXxillusionxXx
Wow, that's really cool! I would have never thought of that.

what she said xd  

poisonarrow713

`Miss`Zagger`

PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2007 11:19 am
wow, thats really interesting.  
[Vampire Knight Fan Guild]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items