Submit

Why a girl?
  o_O
View Results

Jasmic
Vice Captain

Shy Phantom

PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2007 12:41 pm
All the fanfics I've com across that include Bella having a child usually start with New Moon. I haven't really seen any that just have Edward up and leaving in Twilight or after he comes back in New Moon :/  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2007 10:17 pm
XxfushigipinayxX
Jacob? Abusive? If you'd actually remembered what fanfic that was, I might have had to leave a review that says how unbelievabe OOC and ridiculous that is.

See, I'm fine with most OOC fanfics...but those ones just take it too fair when they start insulting the characters like that by shaping them into what they're not.

I know! I read this fanfic the other day, where out of nowhere, Jasper and Bella fall in love, so Bella is telling Edward she doesn't love him anymore, and Jasper is saying he hopes Alice will understand...I'm sorry, but I seriously felt sick reading that.  

Glitterbean

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2007 10:48 pm
OMG, WHAT FANFIC IS THAT?!?! LEMME AT THEM, LEMME AT THEM!!! evil  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2007 9:22 am
Glitterbean
XxfushigipinayxX
Jacob? Abusive? If you'd actually remembered what fanfic that was, I might have had to leave a review that says how unbelievabe OOC and ridiculous that is.

See, I'm fine with most OOC fanfics...but those ones just take it too fair when they start insulting the characters like that by shaping them into what they're not.

I know! I read this fanfic the other day, where out of nowhere, Jasper and Bella fall in love, so Bella is telling Edward she doesn't love him anymore, and Jasper is saying he hopes Alice will understand...I'm sorry, but I seriously felt sick reading that.

Oh my god...I think I know which one you're talking about, but I'm not sure; it was a fanfic on a Myspace group but I can't get into the group anymore for some reason, so I never did end up finishing it.

Jasper and Bella though...
Holy crow. What is the world coming to?

Jasmic
Vice Captain

Shy Phantom

looking_for_my_edward

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 1:26 pm
the part in the fanfics (cant remember which one sweatdrop ) where he says that he wishes he could close his eyes and think of the image of bella when she dropped her towel and he wants to just picture her like that. it kinda makes him sound a little perv-ey, stephenie meyer would never write edward like that he's ALWAYS very proper not matter what situation.

just thought i'd throw that thought out there mrgreen

and my logic behind bella having a daughter is probably because so the daughter will have a crush on edward and bella will have to 'protect' her from the pain or something like that. (i haven't finished reading all the fanfics in that section so i dont no what happens, sorry if it comes up later. i havent finished them yet sweatdrop )  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 6:42 pm
*this post has a new moon spoiler in it but it would break up the post and make it hard to understand to highlight just one part so the whole thing is white.

*well, in the fanfics bella gets married before 30 and i know it happened in new moon after the meadow incident and the proposal didnt happen in the fanfic world but her beliefs would be the same unless......... she didnt want to marry edward! that would be unbelievable! she might have turned him down but she will probably marry him in the future! we hope....*  

looking_for_my_edward

Mystifying Social Disease

PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 12:05 am
XxfushigipinayxX
Glitterbean
XxfushigipinayxX

Oh my god...I think I know which one you're talking about, but I'm not sure; it was a fanfic on a Myspace group but I can't get into the group anymore for some reason, so I never did end up finishing it.

I don't know, but whatever it is, it's scaring me! eek  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 4:55 pm
What?! A daughter ???? scream Man I'm late !!!!!!!!!!!!!! gonk  

Nina Fera

2,900 Points
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Gaian 50
  • Beta Explorer 0

celestialheiress

PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2008 8:51 pm
F U S H i G i P i N A Y
Glitterbean
XxfushigipinayxX

did you just say... Holy Crow??!

agh im sorry I just hate when bella does that.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2008 10:09 pm
complex_ity_
All fanfics where Bella had a daughter, Edward had left for some reason. So she was either married to some nameless human or Jacob.

I stress, all the fanfics.

quite sad.

no more reading of fanfiction.
blaugh rofl rofl  

CiNnA vAniLLa

Gaian

5thmarauder

PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2008 11:05 pm
celestialheiress
F U S H i G i P i N A Y
Glitterbean
XxfushigipinayxX

did you just say... Holy Crow??!

agh im sorry I just hate when bella does that.

what's funny about that is that i actualy say that in my day to day life. i read that and was like "omg i'm not the only one that says it!"

course now i like try not to say i cuz all my friends read twilight and like crack up when i do.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2008 11:07 pm
may i just say that the thought of her and anyone but edward repulses me.

ESPECIALY if that anyone else is freaking jaspher.
i tend to try and stay away from those.  

5thmarauder

Aqua Anjel

PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 6:19 am
I read one where Bella has Triplets and she had two boys and one girl. That was interesting. They were Edwards though. It would be fun if Edward and Bella had a child in the actual series later down the line, but darn Stephenie for killing Edwards soldiers...  
Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff