Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply The Official Kaiba Seto Guild Roleplaying Lounge
A Seto/Moki RP.... (Is gonna be killed for this.. ) T.T Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

InunaideGner

PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2005 3:48 pm
Mokuba layed back down on the bed to rest his head a bit as it began to spin again. He let out a little moan of pain holding his head.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2005 3:57 pm
"Okay, Mokuba, that's enough stress on you for now, here take some of these painkillers, maybe it'll help." Seto commented, handing the other the medicine.  

Arashi Cloud

InunaideGner

PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2005 4:02 pm
Mokuba moaned a little taking the medicine," Thanks big brother.." Mokuba replied taking the medicine. He layed back down on the bed, still trying to think of why he hesitated in changing in front of his brother. The thought never really bothered him, until now. " I wonder if this is just temporary or if Im gonna be the old forever." Mokuba wondered aloud.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2005 4:09 pm
"As long as you're okay, that's all that matters to me. That you're safe. It could've been worse, you know." Seto commented, kissing the other on the forehead. "I think you should try to get some rest. I'll be back in a while, I have some business I have to take care of."  

Arashi Cloud

InunaideGner

PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2005 4:12 pm
Mokuba blushed as Seto kissed his forehead, he really was'nt use to that happening.'Wow...his lips were really soft..' Mokuba thought then shook it off,' What am I thinking!?" he shouted to himself in thought as he nodded to Seto. " Okay, night Seto.." Mokuba responded laying down snuggling into the pillow.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2005 4:31 pm
Seto nodded, stepping out. He needed to do things.. One, getting some new cloths for Mokuba. The ones that he'd been given were just temporary, really... And figuring out how to explain to the school what'd happened, or better, yanking him from school and having him homeschooled might be the better choice of the options open to him, but he wanted the other to be happy, so consulting Mokuba on that issue should be on his agenda.  

Arashi Cloud

InunaideGner

PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2005 4:54 pm
Mokuba layed on his stomach stareing at the wall in front of him. " Man I just dont get it, why does it feel different around Seto now. He seems a little...*flashbacks to the kiss* different.." He thought aloud. His cheeks became inflammed as he thought about it. " Why are my cheeks hot over this? " Mokuba thought out loud once more. He buried his head intot he pillow to cover his cheeks, " Whats wrong with me? " He muttered into his pillow.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2005 3:51 pm
Upon returning from his errands... The other ran into one of the scientist. "How old is he?" Seto questioned.

"Your age almost... In body, not mind, of course." The other commented.

"And what would have happened if he'd aged further? Mind to tell me? I didn't pay you to put us both in danger like that, especially him! If you hurt him from any of these little unstable experiments again, you'll wish that you were dead." Seto growled out.

"H- Hai, we'll try to keep safety as a factor from now on Mr. Kaiba." The scientist commented.

"You had better." Kaiba warned, before vanishing back into the room where Mokuba was.

Arashi Cloud

InunaideGner

PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2005 4:04 pm
Mokuba was still in the same position staring at the wall. Though hsi eyes had began to slowly drift off til Seto walked back into the room. " Oh, Hey Seto. " Mokuba greeted rubbing his eyes a little.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2005 4:10 pm
"I went ahead and got you some proper cloths... They finally figured out how old you've.... Uh.... Aged to... You're at least my age, it seems." Seto commented. "It'd be hard to explain to your school what happened to you though... Would you like to be homeschooled instead? I can always hire a tutor."  

Arashi Cloud

InunaideGner

PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2005 4:17 pm
Mokuba nodded taking the clothes, " That would be a better idea. " Mokuba replied as he took off the old shirt he had on. His body was much more well built and porportioned then it use to be. He was skinnier and muscles were more obvious. He slipped the new shirt on doing the same with the new pants. He smiled up at his brother once he was finished.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2005 4:38 pm
"You.... Ah.... Really need to learn to not be so apt with dressing in front of others..." Seto commented, his face felt red, though he tried not to show it. "You... Might give others the wrong idea."  

Arashi Cloud

InunaideGner

PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2005 4:45 pm
Mokuba looked confused at his brother, he thought Seto didnt care either, " But big brother..its only you." Mokuba replied looking confused at Seto.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2005 9:40 am
"Mokuba... You've aged though... It's just... Your.... Body is...." The other coughed and gestured to him in a desperate attempt at pointing out the obvious.  

Arashi Cloud

InunaideGner

PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2005 10:01 am
((is Seto pointing at the "certain thing" im thiniking of *cougherectioncough*))Mokuba looked really confused at his brother, he looked around his body to see what it was his brother was making a fuss about. " Im sorry big brother I still dont follow you. " Mokuba replied feeling silly for not knowing what was going on with his own body if there was anything.  
The Official Kaiba Seto Guild Roleplaying Lounge

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff