Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Sims Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for all things Sims created by Maxis/EA. 

Tags: simulation, god games, story telling, custom, Sims 

Reply The Sims Guild
I've Finally Discovered... Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Favorite Way to Kill Sims?
  Drowning
  Burning
  Starving
  Disease
  Freeze to Death/Overheat
  Eaten by Flies
  Scared to Death
  Electrocution
  Satilite
  Anything Evil forgot
View Results

FullmetalBeast

PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2007 8:17 pm
AnnoyingEvil1
FullmetalBeast
Lilygwen
Ooo, that is so evil! twisted I haven't gotten into this "killing sims" yet though I do have few really annoying sims that might face that fate soon. I really hope they would come back as ghosts so I might first get them drunk and then drown them. xd Is there a possibility for sims to have an heart attack if they are too fat? lol

Haha, wtf?
I usually kill my sims by drowning or fire too. Starving them takes waaaayy too long. :/

D; Drowning mine took almost 24 sim hours. It was terrible, watching myself swim like that.
It's easier if you get their hunger meter to almost starving, then send them to the pool and take out the ladders.

The fastest it ever took for one of my sims to drown was like 10 som minutes. I just wanted to see how long it'd take, so I had to restart after his death. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2007 4:09 pm
[User Image]

i was watching a video of a guy testing out moveobjects on and boolprop, and after that i was tempted to try.
    i used the broke family twisted
    first i put a ladder in that tiny pool they have in the backyard and put the teen [whatever his name was] in it, then used to moveobjects on to have him swim around on the ground. then i had brandi burn the house down.. and she died in it, but the teen was still swimming around and the toddler was just sitting outside
    i had the teen call a nanny about an hour before his bus was about to come.. he was still swimming around, though if he did any interaction you couldn't do while swimming he magically popped out of the "water". anyway, the bus came a little after the nanny came, an i just made everything go fast until the teen came home. he came home with his girlfriend. twisted
    i killed him off by disease using rodney's death creator
    then i killed his girlfriend off by fright, as if she was scared to death by him dying all of a sudden. then the toddler was home alone. when the social worker came, i poofed him into a teenager and the social worker went over and lectured him and went back in the car. funny, but odd. twisted heart

`R a i n b o w

[TL]

PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2007 6:04 pm
I was bored and covered a lot floor with those flashing squares. Then, I made a sim (with a man bag!) and trapped him in a square of DJ Booths. You know, So he could DJK but not get out? So, I built a small shack of need-fillers and added more sims. They smustled for a few days until the man bag guy died. I was sad, because using boolprop, I made him pregnant with a cute gal named Hannah.

Now I feel bad. The child was named Miles and he decided to set the shack on fire after he grew up into a teen. stressed

PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2007 7:32 pm
you forgot die by flies  

roxxey21

Evil Murklins
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2007 7:56 pm
roxxey21
you forgot die by flies

crying I did...

I've never actually had that happen.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2007 9:08 pm
Whenever I'm getting bored with a sim I'll just burn the house down. twisted  

JeffMc

Spooky Wasabi Princess

Proxy Risk-Taker

14,850 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Tested Practitioner 250
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Wed Feb 07, 2007 1:15 am
AnnoyingEvil1
So I've finally discovered the joys of killing sims. gonk I was at a friend's and he had a very ugly sim of me [he was angry with me when he made it] and I moved her and her parents into a lot, built them a one roomed house, and gave them a pool with no ladder.

The sim of me jumps in the pool and swims all day [got very thin, she did]. Both of her parents jumped in, and I used moveObjects on to get them out. If you've ever done that, you will know that when you move them out of the pool that way, they will swim around in the ground. It's the most amusing thing ever.

So, while "my parents" [who are based off people who are actually... younger than me] are asleep, I die [lul, emo emo ]. Then my parents, who are still swimming in the floor, go and mourn my death in the morning. My mother, who is pregnant, got stuck next to my gravestone and drowned in the floor. Her husband couldn't save her.

The husband moved away, and a gay couple and an elderly woman moved in. Using boolProp, I get both men pregnant, and then they call adoption. They both give birth to daughters, and another little girl is dropped off in the morning.

So here it is, late at night, and there's an old woman, a gay couple, a child and 2 babies in one tiny room... and then my ghost appears. The real me isn't taking very good care of these sims, so all their needs are very low. My ghost wanders the lot, leaving puddles EVERYWHERE, and finally enters the house and scares both men to death. Grandma is suddenly left with 3 little girls.

Morning comes, and the adopted child goes off to school. Grandma calls a maid [to clear away the bottles and puddles] and a nanny [to care for the babies]. When I shut off the game, Grandma was trying to burn down the house, with herself, two toddlers, the adopted child, the nanny and the maid inside. I might never get to play that game again though. >.>

ANYWAY... SHARE STORIES OF KILLING OFF SIMS [purposely. Old age stories are boring in this topic].

Oh man, that's awesome!  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2007 9:34 am
i dont tend to kill my sims but it is fun xd
i like to drown them, or put them in a room with no door.
it amuses me how long they survive  

the naked pixie

FullmetalBeast

PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2007 3:10 pm
skybluestar
i dont tend to kill my sims but it is fun xd
i like to drown them, or put them in a room with no door.
it amuses me how long they survive

Just take out the fridge and let them live their normal lives.
The longest it took for a sim to die that way was like 2 sim weeks. confused

I wana try death by flys though.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2007 9:22 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Killing Sims is fun. In a sick, morbid kind of way...:/

Anywaayy...this one time, I made a lot with a woman, and a man with their son. I killed off the man right away, and made a dungeon deep, deep down in their basement, just so I could have a ghost come around. 3nodding
Good times. But yeah, I usually kill them off for ghosts, cemetaries or dungeons.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Lunar-Escape

Negative Impression

PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2007 12:23 pm
I like elevator accidents. But I do a lot of other evil things to my sims too.

The Rain of Fire in Seasons looks amazingly apocolyptic, though <3  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2007 12:41 pm
Kittyprincess190
has anyone here had their sims get hit by satellites? they die by getting hit and then you can sell the satalite for like, $2000 or something. (i cant get it to happen normally, so i use boolprop)

The only sim I've ever killed... It was by satellite. I hate killing off sims for some reason. I know I'll get to that phase eventually, but right now, I have this one neighborhood in which I love every family too much lolz.

Anyway, as for that one sim that died by satellite, she was the poor little old grandma emo . I always have free will on because they usually take care of themselves on their own when I have it on. I can't stand always having to keep tabs on taking them to the bathroom, or to sleep, or to eat. So I play with free will. The grandma for no reason in particular went off to watch the clouds and everything was fine and dandy until she died. I've never let any sim of mine stargaze or watch the clouds since then. They seem so vulnerable sweatdrop !  

Princess Harmonia

[tofu][rocket]

PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2007 11:46 am
    I have a haunted house with a remaining teenager and her friend [adult;female] Rhyan.
    So now they get haunted every night and I move more people in; form a good or bad relationship with a sim and the teen and then I kill them..
    ...but the teen needs to paint a portrait of them first..
    She's talented but torn up inside.

now I feel cruel
    :'D

PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2007 9:13 pm
That was the most amusing sims story I've ever heard.
Seriously.
xD

I don't like killing my sims.
I do enjoy putting them in very akward situations though...  

Alybrylla

Blue~Power

PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2007 6:17 am
i kill sims cuz i they're not real. Whats the point in feeling sorry for them, and growing attached to them? They're made from pixels! xp  
The Sims Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff