Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Net Slum [a guild for .hack fans]

Back to Guilds

A guild for fans of the anime/game series, dot hack. 

Tags: dot hack, .hack//sign, .hack//G.U., .hack, skeeeeeeeeiiiiiiiittthhh 

Reply @Home
.hack Music Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you like the music in the .hack animes?
  Yes!
  NO!
  No Opinion...
  o.O
View Results

War Nexus

PostPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2007 7:59 pm
starmist100
YAY! I'm glad I'm not alone! A lot of the people I know don't really like the music in the animes... Which opening do you like most?

I can't decide... I love them all! But I guess my favorites are Obsession (.hack//SIGN OP by See-Saw), Kimi ga Ita Monogatari (.hack//Liminality OP 3), and New World (.hack//Legend of the Twilight Bracelet OP) sweatdrop

Oh, I also have another question completely unrelated to the topic... But, um, how do you invite people to the guild? (I have some people who would like to join, but I have no idea on how to invite them....) Please excuse my extreme stupidity, but can someone tell me?

the songs i have and liked are usually runs during the middle section of the episode or at the end. i dont like the intro that much.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2007 6:17 am
I love the .hack music!!! Although I am really into music from anime anyways, but this is defiantly one of my favorite music collections.

I think my favorite song would be "Sora" (I think that’s the correct name, but I am not on my computer that has my music) and I believe that is from .hack//Sign.

My second favorite is "New World" the Legend of the Twilight opening. This is probable because I watched the anime with four of my best friends, and only me and one of them had actually read the books. But, one of my friends who watched it with us, he's a actor/singer, and so he was trying to sing the opening and closing songs.....he's not good at singing Japanese xd  

Mochigo

starmist100

PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2007 3:54 pm
Destry
starmist100
YAY! I'm glad I'm not alone! A lot of the people I know don't really like the music in the animes... Which opening do you like most?

I can't decide... I love them all! But I guess my favorites are Obsession (.hack//SIGN OP by See-Saw), Kimi ga Ita Monogatari (.hack//Liminality OP 3), and New World (.hack//Legend of the Twilight Bracelet OP) sweatdrop

Oh, I also have another question completely unrelated to the topic... But, um, how do you invite people to the guild? (I have some people who would like to join, but I have no idea on how to invite them....) Please excuse my extreme stupidity, but can someone tell me?

Only mods can send official guild invitations (as far as I know), so you can give us usernames and have one of us do it, or just PM them and tlel them about it. People are more likely to join if invited, though. 3nodding But it's really awesome that you're recruiting!

Well, I like all of Liminality's songs like woah (especially Kioku... which I have if anyone wants it! It's the fourth opening or ending or something). But... Obsession ftw.
Thanks! Can one of the mods send an invite to janese because she loves .hack so much! mrgreen  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2007 4:42 pm
starmist100
Destry
starmist100

Only mods can send official guild invitations (as far as I know), so you can give us usernames and have one of us do it, or just PM them and tlel them about it. People are more likely to join if invited, though. 3nodding But it's really awesome that you're recruiting!

Well, I like all of Liminality's songs like woah (especially Kioku... which I have if anyone wants it! It's the fourth opening or ending or something). But... Obsession ftw.
Thanks! Can one of the mods send an invite to janese because she loves .hack so much! mrgreen

I sent one! :D  

Grieverr

Vice Captain

Anxious Poster

Yggdrasiln

Backwoods Backpacker

PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2007 3:57 pm
i heart the music!  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2007 6:45 pm
grunty_luv
i heart the music!

Me too!
My fav has got to be Grandpa's Violin and Mai. I think they are both from Liminality.

Grieverr

Vice Captain

Anxious Poster

Yggdrasiln

Backwoods Backpacker

PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2007 7:32 pm
XxGrieverxX
grunty_luv
i heart the music!

Me too!
My fav has got to be Grandpa's Violin and Mai. I think they are both from Liminality.

yay! whee  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2007 10:06 pm
I like Skeiths theme =D i seem to have lost it though...any link to an Infection OST download would help ^_^ i like obsession and key of twilight as well =)  

[-Blazen-]

Grieverr

Vice Captain

Anxious Poster

PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2007 10:41 am
[-Blazen-]
I like Skeiths theme =D i seem to have lost it though...any link to an Infection OST download would help ^_^ i like obsession and key of twilight as well =)

Same here! :0
I haven't heard Skeith's theme though.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2007 9:15 pm
I like the .hack//sign music. My brother even gave me a cd of the music for Christmas a few years back.  

Red-Mist

8,150 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Flatterer 200

Kyoko Komiashi

Original Gaian

9,200 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2007 10:10 pm
    www.bluelaguna.net

She has the entire Perfect Collection OST for .hack. =]

And~
    www.gendou.com for songs from the animes. C:

My favorite opening would probably be Obsession~
    But the OST for Roots is fun, too. I love Ali Project~

& i l y

PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2007 5:06 am
<3 Blue Laguna and Gendou. There are songs there I couldn't manage to find anywhere friggin' else.

XxGrieverxX
[-Blazen-]

Same here! :0
I haven't heard Skeith's theme though.

Yes you have! It's the theme that plays when you battle him, and you can have it on your desktop later (Infection-Quarantine).  

Destry

way to purgatory

Captain

Undead Deadeye

PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2007 12:25 pm
Kyoko Komiashi
    www.bluelaguna.net

And~

& i l y

User Image Omg, I LOVE YOU.

I've been looking for the freaking G.U. soundtrack for MONTHS.

heart heart heart heart heart  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2007 6:11 pm
Pink Plastic Ninja
Kyoko Komiashi
    www.bluelaguna.net

And~

& i l y

User Image Omg, I LOVE YOU.

I've been looking for the freaking G.U. soundtrack for MONTHS.

heart heart heart heart heart

heheh, not a problem. 4laugh

& i l y

Kyoko Komiashi

Original Gaian

9,200 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

fk12

PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2007 6:48 pm
gonk DOUBLE PRAYER... slowly eating soul.

Yup. For some strange reason, I'm utterly addicted to Gorre's new theme.  
@Home

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff