I'm Pregnant!!!!!!!! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rellik San
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2007 2:56 am
Do what my mum did and the kid will be fine, make very few, but very iron clad rules about certain things, other then that give them free reign, dress them how you think they should be dressed until they themselves can dress on their own. Don't presure them into anything, only punish them with groundings, or a smack on the back of the legs when they are little and really naughty.

My only other advice is, no one really knows how to be a parent, its not something thats easy to do. Just trust yourself and trust your actions, its going to be hard for a long long time. But it gets easier. You'll know what to do when the time comes, and if you really want advice, PM me and I'll get my mum to give you some. Because I was raised well and respectful, but with all the freedom in the world, so couldn't be happier.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2007 8:24 am
Verienkeli
DieiNoctis
Relatively soon, a creature will tear it's way out from inside your abdomen. This being, this... podling as it were, will emerge covered your blood, letting out a fierce battle cry at it's victory. It will then subject you, its conquered, to its every whim, hounding you with its constant beck-and-call.
You know you'll love it though. Congratulations! xd

rofl That's an interesting description of childbirth! XD

But oh-so accurate, in a terrifying way eek  

Isobel Bellamy

Rellik San
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2007 10:41 am
Oh crap...

I forgot.

Congratulations. smile  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2007 12:42 pm
Congradulations!!!!!!!!!!!!! (sp?)
i say, just be open minded toward them, let them be their selves, and everything will be ok. i'm sorry my advide couldn't be any better, but i'm only 15.  

blackfoxi

DrinkBurntCoffee

PostPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2007 1:37 pm
GweeTree
The only thing I would like to say is: CONGRATULATIONS.

i second that  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2007 1:59 pm
black_kitty_haibane
GweeTree

i second that
I third it!  

SamuraiArren

-Resurrected Writer-
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2007 2:05 pm
SamuraiArren
black_kitty_haibane
GweeTree

i second that
I third it!

*Skips all four of the other numbers* I eight it. twisted  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2007 2:38 pm

Beware the Jabberwock my son!
The Jaws that bite, the claws that snatch!
Beware the Jubjub bird, and shun
The frumious Bandersnatch!

Congratulations! biggrin

And good luck. I'd work most on first teaching them to read, always tell them to be themselves, teach good manners, and help them to be creative. Try to teach them to read, draw, and other nice crafts.

The wolf waits below, hungry and lonely
And Cries to the moon
If only, if only

Ether-Eating Eskimo

Nephilium

PostPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2007 3:01 pm
Be moderately strict, let the child know that it has limitations but allow it freedom to find out things for itself. While I don't have kids of my own, I get phone calls from my normally panicking little brother wondering what to do about my nearly two year old niece. The only thing I usually tell him for Trinity is to remember that stupid hurts but they learn faster that way.

On spoiling a child, go ahead! Just make sure that they know it is a treat for being very good.

Just remember babies and children are more resilient than adults, they can and will bounce back faster than an adult, so don't freak when your baby rolls off the couch or whacks his or her head on the table when they start walking.

Lol, I think I have talked enough for now, every baby is different just remember to have lots of fun with it! My best wishes to you. smile  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2007 3:31 pm
Congrats! xd

Just be you're self,kinda.
Have fun with the kid while still being somewhat strict and inforcing the rules.

Truth is.Every Mother does things alittle different.Being a mother comes almost natural, but how you do it is up to you. =)

(sorry,I'm not much help. sweatdrop )  

1 Broken.Soul

Silly_Doll

PostPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2007 3:46 pm
Babies are filthy little things... so I guess clothes that are easily washable.

I guess that's where the black comes in, because it's a LOT harder to stain goth-babies xd  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2007 3:48 pm
DieiNoctis
Relatively soon, a creature will tear it's way out from inside your abdomen. This being, this... podling as it were, will emerge covered your blood, letting out a fierce battle cry at it's victory. It will then subject you, its conquered, to its every whim, hounding you with its constant beck-and-call.
You know you'll love it though. Congratulations! xd
rofl I think you're right about me loving it. I think of this during birth, and will start laughing my a** off, at which point everyone will grow a bit frightened.... mrgreen  

Neon~Starshine

Questionable Prophet

8,300 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50

DR490N

PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2007 9:40 am
heres what i can say. i grew up and still live in a very closedminded, very 'christian' environment. allow your child to open his or her mind to spirituality, no matter what the path. allow freedom of thought and for the most part action, though some things, like bullying and starting fights, cursing at teachers and the like should be discouraged. However, you should keep an open mind. If your child says something out of the ordinary. ask why, and believe them. children are much wiser than they are given credit for.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2007 12:55 pm
I must say when you have a child. You have to establish that you are in charge. Not in a mean way. Just (once the child gets older) don't waver on your decisions or they'll take advantage of you.

For example: If you child asks for candy or a toy and you tell then no but they continue to bother you. Don't just give in and let them have what they want.

The most important thing is to love your child unconditionally. Even when you discipline them do it with love.  

xAsh-chanx

Lexiegirl

PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2007 1:32 pm
My advice, Read to them often. Like every night or day.

It really does help your child to develop their reading phonetic and speech skills.

And start them off with an instrument or sport such as piano or dance at a young age. Art classes are also a good idea to get your child cultured. I highly recommend taking your kid to visit art museums while they're at an impressionable age. It will make them more cultured and aware of history, not only the artistic periods, but the periods displayed by the art. 3nodding

~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff