100%  [ 17 ]
Total Votes : 17

Record Producer Jay-Z

PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2007 8:42 pm
Name: Nanaki_Red XIII
Date: Jan 31st
Type: Character
Desc.: A drawing of my fursona crossdressing
Links: http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b69/Shttp://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/posting.php?mode=reply&tc=140&t=7658565in-Foxe/Furry art/sinfoxesaki.jpg
http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b69/Sin-Foxe/Furry art/NanakiwithXeo.jpg
Price: 500 I guess o.O
Deadline: As long as it doesnt take years =P
Other: If you have the brain capacity, can you think of an outfit for me? XP Oh and obviously my character has a bigger muzzle than those pics, more like a normal husky  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2007 9:18 pm
Nanaki_Red XIII

Other: If you have the brain capacity, can you think of an outfit for me? XP
User Image

I'll do my best not to be insulted by the way that was phrased.

User Image  

Lady Cobra Smirk

Record Producer Jay-Z

PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2007 9:27 pm
Lady Cobra Smirk
Nanaki_Red XIII

Other: If you have the brain capacity, can you think of an outfit for me? XP
User Image

I'll do my best not to be insulted by the way that was phrased.

User Image

Eep, sorry X.x; I was just saying since you already have so many commissions to do and I didnt want to overload your brain D=  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2007 9:34 pm
User Image

All requests are currently at the sketch stage. A few of them need to be painted, so I will not be taking on anymore commissions until they are completed. Please check the first page. If your name is not on the list anywhere, then your work has not yet been accepted. Ty.

User Image  

Lady Cobra Smirk

Lady Cobra Smirk

PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2007 5:25 pm
User Image

If you've been watching the first page, you'll see I'm nearly done with Zella's pic. it's taking longer than I planned, because I wasn't in the mood to ink..

So I didn't.

In my first page it says painted works are inked by default, and while this is usually true, I decided against it for this particular piece.. mostly because it also has a background, which wouldn't be lined, and I wouldn't want a lined character on a non-lined background because that would look weird.

anywho, I've got some more details to put in and final tweaking to get done, then I'll be posting the sample work, either in this post or one following it. Keep your eyes peeled for an update, because I do believe Rainey's is next, and hers will most likely be painted in the same way as Zella's. Dunno.. I like the sketch so much I may ink it.. WHOKNOWS?! Anyway, that's all for my report in. I haven't died, yet.

User Image  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2007 8:01 pm
User Image

Victory Dance

20th post yields a finished piece~

User Image  

Lady Cobra Smirk

FogSage

PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2007 4:21 pm
Holy majigger, that's a nice picture. o.o  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 04, 2007 8:06 am
Wow O.o. There's only your picture of Zella as an example but if all your art keeps that quality you should multiply all your prices with 5-10 because right now your art is way to cheap smile .  

Zanzibar

Lady Cobra Smirk

PostPosted: Sun Feb 04, 2007 8:45 am
Zanzibar
Wow O.o. There's only your picture of Zella as an example but if all your art keeps that quality you should multiply all your prices with 5-10 because right now your art is way to cheap smile .
User Image

There's also the sketched pic of Manda, but no matter what the price, I always work hard on my art..

... Am I really selling myself short? I was trying to think of the po' people.. XD;;;;

User Image  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 04, 2007 9:28 am
Lady Cobra Smirk
Zanzibar
User Image

There's also the sketched pic of Manda, but no matter what the price, I always work hard on my art..

... Am I really selling myself short? I was trying to think of the po' people.. XD;;;;

User Image

You're selling yourself way short in my opinion wink . You need to make 16 pictures in order to even get a donation letter! That means that if we'd value the 'cost' in real cash it'd be around 16 Cent per picture razz .  

Zanzibar

Rainey_angel81

PostPosted: Sun Feb 04, 2007 12:05 pm
Zanzibar
Lady Cobra Smirk
Zanzibar
User Image

User Image

You're selling yourself way short in my opinion wink . You need to make 16 pictures in order to even get a donation letter! That means that if we'd value the 'cost' in real cash it'd be around 16 Cent per picture razz .

I agree with him You could make 20-50k easily per picture. but cheap is also nice  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 04, 2007 12:23 pm
Rainey_angel81
but cheap is also nice

I agree on that. I said 5-10 only cause I too like cheap stuff, you're right though. 20-50 would still be good value wink .  

Zanzibar

Lady Cobra Smirk

PostPosted: Sun Feb 04, 2007 2:10 pm
User Image

Gah, tiny text.

Trying to get pricing fair is difficult. Sure, I could charge 10k per doodle, but then who would be able to afford me? I know select members of this guild can, but hell, let them duke it out in auctions.. Right?

So I think I'll stay where I'm at. It's just gold anyway, Not like I'm getting real money from it, so no big deal.

User Image  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 04, 2007 3:12 pm
Lady Cobra Smirk
User Image

Gah, tiny text.

Trying to get pricing fair is difficult. Sure, I could charge 10k per doodle, but then who would be able to afford me? I know select members of this guild can, but hell, let them duke it out in auctions.. Right?

So I think I'll stay where I'm at. It's just gold anyway, Not like I'm getting real money from it, so no big deal.

User Image

Actually anyone who can afford buying even a single donation letter would be able to afford it wink .

Back when the donation letters cost 6K to buy then it'd be a lot, but now? Hehe, anyone who really want to can pay it razz .  

Zanzibar

Lady Cobra Smirk

PostPosted: Sun Feb 04, 2007 9:54 pm
User Image

Weeeeeellllllllllllll, I'll consider tweaking my prices later.

anyway, I've moved on to working on one of shini's pieces, because I need a slight change of pace and quite frankly I don't think I can do Rainey's emo one right now. XD May also resketch it as I have a different idea for it, different perspective and different body position.. maybe, possibly.. I DUNNO. >< Anyway, yes, stay tuned.

User Image  
Memorable Threads

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces