3%
 3%  [ 1 ]
$400 and above
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 27

juggalo_ninja

PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2005 2:01 am
anyone who pays more than 60 for a pair of jeans (and even thats expensive) is just a downright stoopid idiot  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2005 12:29 am
I just decided...mini skirts shorter then the avergae length of undies shoudl be banned... sweatdrop  

ethuil

PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2006 4:18 am
I wear anything that looks good on me, and is comfortable.

I don't really go for brand names, just as long as the clothing suits me. Guess I"m not that big on fashion, which I suppose is a good thing as I don't have that much money to spend on it.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2006 1:47 am
i generally buy stuff that looks good on me, i dont really care about the label  

FickleLikeAPickle

SissySkinner

PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2006 2:02 am
Torture and Kill.exe
Target.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2006 5:14 am
juggalo_ninja
anyone who pays more than 60 for a pair of jeans (and even thats expensive) is just a downright stoopid idiot

If you're me, a pair of jeans won't fit for less than $90.

It's a sad, sad, fact of fashion, that they think tall, slim girls don't exist. So, I have to ask the assistants to find me the longest freaking pair of jeans in the shop. For this reason, I only have 2 pairs of jeans, and last winter they were pretty much the only pants I wore. Other pants are always above my ankles, and I hate it with a flaming passion.

My latest fashion fad... Mars Volta shirts. I have 2 and I love them like a child.  

EmWah
Crew

Cocoa_crunchi

PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2006 3:18 am
Im not really worried about lables.. coz i can generally find the same stuff cheaper somewhere else.. as long as i like it and its comfortable it doesnt really matter to me wot brand it is. I think the most ive paid 4 jeans is 60 coz i reallly loved them!! hehe  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2006 2:50 am
Brands don't mean anything to me- I'll wear whatever I feel comfortable in.
Like one day at school, it was casual clothes day and I heard a girl complaining to her friend- "I spent $250 on these Levis so I can't get them dirty." I'm just thinking, you stupid ********, who buys jeans for $250?

You can find bargains at most places- like DFO in Essendon
And I got a really nice $2.20 top from Target last week- it was on sale. xd

K i m m e h

Anoni

PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2006 5:26 am
@ EmWah: Wow, shopping must be pretty awful for you. sweatdrop

I heard from the news that Billabong (or some similar surfie company) did a survey on the clothing size of teenage girls in Australia, and the average was 14 or 16 or something? Personally I think that size is way too big to be an average, but has anyone else heard about this? I think I got it off Today Tonight so I'm being a little cautious. xp

I'm not exactly a brandwhore, but I definitely won't do my clothes shopping in K-Mart or Target. lol And there are some brands I keep an eye out for. 3nodding
But on my recent trip to Hong Kong, I discovered that everything is bloody expensive in Australia. xp Especially clothes. I ended up buying a lot of clothes in Hong Kong, and ever since I've been back I've been turned off clothes shopping. xp
Hopefully my current clothes will last me so that instead of buying new clothes, I can save up more money to fly to Hong Kong and buy clothes there. xd  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2006 5:16 pm
I really couldnt care about brands as long as the look was right, it was comfortable and it was made well.

i like my clothing functional! they gotta be the right sorta stuff... i like to call my style the 'Goth Thug' look. looks rather punkish or even neo-nazi ish if you take the shaved head into account too... though im not a nazi at all...  

Gorokan TuGorah

Lilah-Clover

PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2006 4:34 am
I live in townsville

I would only spend no more then $30 on a pair of jeans

We don't have many designer label shops here....
only a target, Kmart bigW....
No david jones... No Myer... no double decker shopping centres  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2006 9:29 am
Lilah-Clover
I live in townsville

I would only spend no more then $30 on a pair of jeans

We don't have many designer label shops here....
only a target, Kmart bigW....
No david jones... No Myer... no double decker shopping centres

ur lucky! shopping at christmas wouldnt be much of a problem there right?  

Gorokan TuGorah

mazarati

PostPosted: Fri Mar 17, 2006 6:03 am
i don't shop at stores so much anymore...

I LOVE EBAY!!!!!!  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2006 1:39 pm
[I have to admit, I love shopping. If you knew me I think it would come as a bit of a shock, but yeah I do. There are two main shopping complex's near me one is called Southland and its pretty basic with cheapy stores but not very nice clothes. The other is called Chadstone, its kind of up-market and whilst more expensive has a larger variety of clothes and stores.

I'm not a very dressy-uppy girl but I looooove review, a store in chadstone. It's where I got my ball dress! heart Apart from review though I like generally all stores. However, I rally against certain stores, ie; Supre!! Stab.

As for Australian fashion, look out for Rhian Graco. She is going to massive! I love her clothes, especially her dresses. That is all]  

hard femme

Assimilated Borg

Ironic_Melancholy

PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2006 6:51 pm
I hate shopping... But I love Rundall Mall.. I don't necessarily shop there though.. I like clothes from Target xd And *cough*Supre*coughchokedie*

The Official Australian Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff