dignity is all you got now...

PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2007 1:31 pm
He didn't derserve you  

D_D Laris

-Isel-

PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2007 1:35 pm
blackfoxi
Maggot4life91
yea i went out with this guy for not even a month and he broke up with me because i wouldnt go all the way.. i guess im just someone that is a one night stand kind of person.

i'm so sorry you had to go through with that. i once kissed a guy, long after i came out of the closet, because he liked me and i felt sorry for him. or so i thought. turns out he was just one of those player types. i am definitely sticking to women from now on.

Oh, French-fried Jesus Christ in a cardboard cup, the hell is your problem?

"One guy mistreated me so I'm a lesbian now!" That is some sexist bullshit. There's great guys out there and you're missing out on them because of one guy who happened to be a d**k.

It's called "dealing with it", try it sometime.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2007 1:53 pm
Isel
blackfoxi
Maggot4life91
yea i went out with this guy for not even a month and he broke up with me because i wouldnt go all the way.. i guess im just someone that is a one night stand kind of person.

i'm so sorry you had to go through with that. i once kissed a guy, long after i came out of the closet, because he liked me and i felt sorry for him. or so i thought. turns out he was just one of those player types. i am definitely sticking to women from now on.

"One guy mistreated me so I'm a lesbian now!" That is some sexist bullshit. There's great guys out there and you're missing out on them because of one guy who happened to be a d**k.

What he said. *nods and looks assertive*  

Rellik San
Crew

Isobel Bellamy

PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2007 3:00 pm
Isel
blackfoxi
Maggot4life91

Perhaps read before you post, she was homosexual before the guy. He just highlighted how badly men treat women. Sorry sweetheart, but men treat women like s**t, sure there's the rarity of a good man, but frankly, I'm sick to the back teeth of having it paraded in my face I'm nothing more than a glorified blow-up doll, that has built in servant functions.

And no, this is not from personal relationships *cept one complete dickshit, but that's another story, in short, all my exes are sweethearts and treated me with respect and love - I'm not a man-hater*, this is from the media and from the way I'm treated by men that I don't know and don't know me.

Ok, enough ranting about men, both men and women are messed up and treat each other in a very odd way. I repeat, I am not a man-hating radical feminist, I like men, many of them are very loving, caring human beings. It's just the vast majority that are clueless about women that cause...irks to arise in my psyche.

Yes, there are exceptions to the rule, but they are very minor exceptions to the wide-spread sexism in this society, and trust me, just because you're not bigoted doesn't mean you're not sexist, trust me, (some) men are more sexist than they would ever want to imagine.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2007 3:37 pm
Isobel Bellamy
Isel
blackfoxi
Maggot4life91

Perhaps read before you post, she was homosexual before the guy. He just highlighted how badly men treat women. Sorry sweetheart, but men treat women like s**t, sure there's the rarity of a good man, but frankly, I'm sick to the back teeth of having it paraded in my face I'm nothing more than a glorified blow-up doll, that has built in servant functions.

And no, this is not from personal relationships *cept one complete dickshit, but that's another story, in short, all my exes are sweethearts and treated me with respect and love - I'm not a man-hater*, this is from the media and from the way I'm treated by men that I don't know and don't know me.

Ok, enough ranting about men, both men and women are messed up and treat each other in a very odd way. I repeat, I am not a man-hating radical feminist, I like men, many of them are very loving, caring human beings. It's just the vast majority that are clueless about women that cause...irks to arise in my psyche.

Yes, there are exceptions to the rule, but they are very minor exceptions to the wide-spread sexism in this society, and trust me, just because you're not bigoted doesn't mean you're not sexist, trust me, (some) men are more sexist than they would ever want to imagine.

Hit it right on the nail! Thank you for having the brain cells and observation skills to kick these kids off their high horses.  

Silly_Doll

Isobel Bellamy

PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2007 3:40 pm
Silly_Doll
Hit it right on the nail! Thank you for having the brain cells and observation skills to kick these kids off their high horses.

Very welcome, I could have gone on but people have atendencyto tune out if someone slags them off because of gender/race/religion for too long sweatdrop rolleyes  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2007 4:05 pm
Isobel Bellamy
Silly_Doll

Very welcome, I could have gone on but people have atendencyto tune out if someone slags them off because of gender/race/religion for too long sweatdrop rolleyes

There's that element, and there's also the "high horse" theory. I've just noticed that there are quite a few people who have "harry potter (angsty) complex" where they think that they're the only people in the world who experience suffering, and as a result believe that they are the only people who have the "correct" or "important" opinions. And so, if a contraversal issue (in this case, sexism) pops up they apply that "well I don't see a problem so it's all in your head" idea and will defend that view and, like you said, tune out the arguments against them.  

Silly_Doll

Isobel Bellamy

PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2007 4:08 pm
Silly_Doll
There's that element, and there's also the "high horse" theory. I've just noticed that there are quite a few people who have "harry potter (angsty) complex" where they think that they're the only people in the world who experience suffering, and as a result believe that they are the only people who have the "correct" or "important" opinions. And so, if a contraversal issue (in this case, sexism) pops up they apply that "well I don't see a problem so it's all in your head" idea and will defend that view and, like you said, tune out the arguments against them.

Oh! Yes! SO true, but it's like talking to a brick wall, those kind of people are happy to be behind their soudproofed tripple glazed box because it's nice and safe and cozy and uncomplicated with no problems whatsoever. I say spend a day as a woman! THEN see how ya like it rofl  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2007 4:24 pm
Isobel Bellamy
Silly_Doll

Oh! Yes! SO true, but it's like talking to a brick wall, those kind of people are happy to be behind their soudproofed tripple glazed box because it's nice and safe and cozy and uncomplicated with no problems whatsoever. I say spend a day as a woman! THEN see how ya like it rofl

Also, men and the media aren't the only ones to blame. Little girls idolize people like Paris Hilton and Lindsey Lohan because of all the attention they get from boys. While haveing attention is great an everything... all things in moderation. But that's not the image they portray to these young minds.
What they do, is convince these girls that if they act stupid, and are only concerned with looking great that a boy will come along, marry them, and take care of them; bla, bla, bla, happy for evere and ever and all that jazz.
However, we know that is not how things work in the real world.
If you act stupid and only fill your mind with clothes, hair and lipgloss then then the prince charming you'll attract will be a looser and an abuser. Instead of being seen as a person of value, you really are just a glorified blow up doll that'll do the dishes.

The worst part of all of this is that I KNOW that Paris Hilton is a smart and savy girl. Do you really think she would be an heiress just because she's a sex icon? Nope, not ever. She ACTS that way because... sex sells! It's good money, and there might be a chance that it'll help her career.

While I may know that, the other girls don't.  

Silly_Doll

Isobel Bellamy

PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2007 4:37 pm
Lol, I'm not even broaching the subject of other women and sex...it leads to much too in depth discussion/bitching sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2007 4:51 pm
Isobel Bellamy
Lol, I'm not even broaching the subject of other women and sex...it leads to much too in depth discussion/bitching sweatdrop

Fair enough ^^;; That was only a condensed version of my rant. I didn't even scratch the surface about what it really does to society on a whole. And it would just be another never-ending lecture sweatdrop  

Silly_Doll

[deathrose]

PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2007 5:33 pm
oh remmeber that ther is lots of fish in the sea...ull never know...one might c** to you  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2007 5:38 pm
I see that was a pleasant little "insult them while they're gone"-fest you had.

People like you are the reason why I tend to refuse to admit defeat, because you like to rub it in my face when you've got a way to prove me wrong.

But, whatever, I'll admit that I've been quite irritable and trolling lately, so I over-reacted. I was wrong because I was taking my anger out on someone who didn't deserve it.

-Isel-

Love.Your.Hate.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2007 6:42 pm
First of all, Maggot for life? Nice. wink

Second of all, and most importantly, good job. If he just wanted you for that, then he was scum, and doesn't deserve you. Feel proud. biggrin biggrin
If some b***h dumped me just because she couldn't wait, then I'd feel no remorse about losing her.  
~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff