Alexander the Great
  Musashi
  The Lock Ness Monster
View Results

Resurrekt

PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2007 7:56 pm
i say Hannibal Barca is a hero,
his name mean mercy of Baal
and he had the romans shaking in thier metal boot-sandle-things that they wore  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2007 4:29 am
When you think about it John Wilkes Booth could be a hero too.  

ProfessinalNewbie

Rellik San
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2007 6:21 am
How about that poor sod Oswald, seriously, there is no way in hell he could've shot at that angle and the bullet have that effect. Yet he took the blame of an entire nation upon innocent shoulders.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2007 11:14 am
Rellik San
How about that poor sod Oswald, seriously, there is no way in hell he could've shot at that angle and the bullet have that effect. Yet he took the blame of an entire nation upon innocent shoulders.

Actually, Oswald was an ex-army crack shot, he was one of the US's top marksmen, so he had the skill. As for the angle, don't believe what the film JFK says, it's a load of arse gravy, the model of car Kennedy was in was slightly different from the norm where the seat wasn't placed where it would normally be, so the angle was still right. As for intention, he had tried to defect to the USSR but had been refused entry.  

Isobel Bellamy

blackfoxi

PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2007 11:45 am
try Malcom X. sorry that's all i can think of right now.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2007 11:58 am
blackfoxi
try Malcom X. sorry that's all i can think of right now.

Mm, I personally admire Martin Luther King Jr. more because he was more peaceful, but it irks me that Malcolm X gets forgotten sometimes because he didn't represent the more 'respectable' side of black rights. But that's the way history is written  

Isobel Bellamy

Lord Charlemain Richards

Thirteenth Lover

12,825 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • SpoOOokie Cookie Camp Treat Hunter 50
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Vintage 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2007 12:08 pm
Isel
Rellik San
As was Hannibal, Calligula, some could even argue Hitler was, depending on how far to the left or right you are.

Caligula wasn't a hero. He was a crazed emperor.
That's enough to make him a hero in my book.
The man made his horse a senator... that takes more than stones. It takes madness.

The mad shall inherit the earth.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2007 2:06 pm
Caligula rocked.

Heros are subject to perception. Anyone you look up to can be your hero. You can choose your mail carrier if you think they're extraordinary. You needn't choose someone that's a hero, as few deserve to be. A personal hero is just that, anyone you think is worth a report.  

Plan-Galere

Plan-Galere

PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2007 2:08 pm
Drekavac
i say Hannibal Barca is a hero,
his name mean mercy of Baal
and he had the romans shaking in thier metal boot-sandle-things that they wore

Caligla, are what they're called, if that wasn't at all ironic.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2007 2:25 pm
Oskar Schindler and Paul Russesabagina are the best examples of human heroism ever, IMO 3nodding  

-Resurrected Writer-
Crew

Rellik San
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2007 4:27 pm
Isobel Bellamy
Rellik San

Actually, Oswald was an ex-army crack shot, he was one of the US's top marksmen, so he had the skill. As for the angle, don't believe what the film JFK says, it's a load of arse gravy, the model of car Kennedy was in was slightly different from the norm where the seat wasn't placed where it would normally be, so the angle was still right. As for intention, he had tried to defect to the USSR but had been refused entry.

And thats why, Kennedys head rolled, as if it had been shot from the front, when Oswald was at the time behind him... its also why the US refuse to make the notes open to independent examination, because those 43 people that swear, when JFK's head went over there was a shot from the grassy knoll, wear actually seeing dust fly out, from sound waves caused by Oswalds gunshot reverberating through the buildings of the plaza, causing an echo which caused JFK to turn around and ask Jacky 'what was that?'.

I don't believe in conspiracy theories persay, I also don't beleive Oswald didn't intend to kill JFK, what I doubt, is wether or not he actually performed the act, there isn't enough evidence to prove one theory over another, so its still open to debate.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2007 11:08 am
Rellik San

And thats why, Kennedys head rolled, as if it had been shot from the front, when Oswald was at the time behind him...

Ah, that's another falsehood, it doesn't matter s**t what way your head goes when you get shot, some people's heads go forwards, others flex back, for judging the bullet direction, they way a head moves is a very bad choice of indicator.

I don't put much credence to conspiracy theories; a lot of them are the rantings of half-crazed loners, or for what's the status quo of what happened; it all depands on eye witness reports which are extremely unreliable.  

Isobel Bellamy

Rellik San
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2007 7:08 am
Isobel Bellamy
Rellik San

And thats why, Kennedys head rolled, as if it had been shot from the front, when Oswald was at the time behind him...

Ah, that's another falsehood, it doesn't matter s**t what way your head goes when you get shot, some people's heads go forwards, others flex back, for judging the bullet direction, they way a head moves is a very bad choice of indicator.

I don't put much credence to conspiracy theories; a lot of them are the rantings of half-crazed loners, or for what's the status quo of what happened; it all depands on eye witness reports which are extremely unreliable.

Even though, to someone who dabbles in physics, whilst yes the head may have rolled, impact force would have dictated a different trajectory then where Oswald was.

Don't worry, I'm not one of those crazy people that thinks the moon landing was fake, I do however believe there is no wear near enough evidence to completely pin the blame on Oswald. Lets face it, it wouldn't have been the first or last time a government manipulated the media. Grassy knoll, Oswald, a pigeon with a gun... it could feasibly any of them, well not the pigeon obviously... but maybe two swallows, using some kind of stretcher.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2007 7:22 am
Queen Elizabeth was awesome... She started the Elizabethan time supporting William Shakespeare and the arts. Plus if you didn't know play write, performing, and any type of art back then was considered "work of the devil" and was basically banished. So just the fact that she supported him was pretty cool.  

Wicc123

Isobel Bellamy

PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2007 7:44 am
Rellik San
Grassy knoll, Oswald, a pigeon with a gun... it could feasibly any of them, well not the pigeon obviously... but maybe two swallows, using some kind of stretcher.

I'd have gone with the penguins actually. They're out to get us you know.... Look! That penguin has a rifle! Duck and cover people!!  
~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff